Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach (13584 Views)

Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked / Carrick To Lead United Against Arsenal Following Rangnick's Work Visa Issues / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by marlboro007(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2021
autolearner:
Thank you for your service, Carrick.

Every true red recognizes the impact you have had both as a player, and your calm working the coaches as our first team coach. May the years be kind to you.

Lastly, I hope Harry Maguire gets shown the way out. He's arguably the calamitous decision Ole made in his time at the club
and is the same maguire that spearheaded the equaliser oo,I know u will quote me wrong but watch the highlights, I don't know how u pple don't have patience are u expecting miracle with our current squad. Thank u stars Ronaldo Brought motivation and winning mentality bk to the team
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by marlboro007(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Akerele44:

Shen gbọ werey grin
koda oti woja paapa
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by CraigMorrison: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Opeyemic01:

Thanks for the answer, I now know better

You're welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Michael Carrick has decided to step down as First Team Coach and leave the club after his three - four years appretinceship programme as Coach.

Happy graduation Micheal Carrick. I wishes success in your future coaching career.
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by 8stargeneral: 11:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Ur a great legend Michael...wish u well in future endeavors

1 Like

Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by ginggerxy: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Demol09:
I my humble opinion, I think Micheal will make a good coach, wishing him all the best in his future endeavours. A legend indeed.
Frank Lampard did more than this went he took over at Chelsea . But the big question is will he withstand the test of time? Or you think the board is stupid to appoint more experienced coach when they can just hire Carrick at a very cheap price and go to relegation Lol
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by Idiotmod: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
benedictilemona:
He tried sha,beat villa real,draw with Chelsea and beat arsenal
That’s how Man u plays when they just sack coach
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by Tobechuckwu(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Carrick should go nd sit down. For his mind now, he's good enough.
Everybody knows that after sacking Ole, players will definitely react nd the game he played against Chelsea was not a game at all. Chelsea should have won 4-0 before halftime if not d useless Werner nd Odion or what's his name.
Against Villarreal, first goal was a gift.

Carrick should respect himself nd go to start like Rooney in Championship or league one.

He could have stayed nd learn from d new manager more about football nd leave ego aside.
If a manager that Klopp nd Tuchel learnt from is coming, he should have stayed to learn about football.
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by whippersnapper(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
shina11:

shut the fu*k up sa/ma/they
which one is they did he tell you he's homosexual
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by benedictilemona(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Idiotmod:

That’s how Man u plays when they just sack coach
I noticed too but him still try,with d tactics,changes in those 3 games
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by shina11(m): 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
whippersnapper:
which one is they did he tell you he's homosexual

never can tell
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by ceematics: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tobechuckwu:
Everybody knows that after sacking Ole, players will definitely react nd the game he played against Chelsea was not a game at all. Chelsea should have won 4-0 before halftime if not d useless Werner nd Odion or what's his name.

Carrick should respect himself nd go to start like Rooney in Championship or league one.

He could have stayed nd learn from d new manager more about football nd leave ego aside.
If a manager that Klopp nd Tuchel learnt from is coming, he should have stayed to learn about football.

Na Dem Dem ...coulda woulda shoulda as the goal na free gift Dem for kukuma write "FREE GIFT" as goal scorer because na breeze put am inside net. Crappy Analogy
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by delzbaba(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

How did you knw carrick's plan against arsenal match?
You guys will jst sit down in your village and be assuming nonsense
you don't know football just shouting ororo up and down shior..
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by delzbaba(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
adelaja70:

Prophet ARINU RODE... But they played according to your instructions, No be so?
as long as ororo score for you no problem ba?
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by Calicoe: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
If dis new coach come worse pass ole nkor?
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by Tobichuks08: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

you just spoke my mind..
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by adelaja70(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
delzbaba:
as long as ororo score for you no problem ba?
Haba! is he playing for free? Is he not a part of the team?... Nairaland people sef
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by delzbaba(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
adelaja70:

Haba! is he playing for free? Is he not a part of the team?... Nairaland people sef
i say their game no get pattern yesterday, any team wey allow arsenal score two no be better team
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by adelaja70(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
delzbaba:
i say their game no get pattern yesterday, any team wey allow arsenal score two no be better team
Cause Arsenal na small club? Did you really watch the match? Please tell me how Arsenal scored the first goal..
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by delzbaba(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
adelaja70:

Cause Arsenal na small club? Did you really watch the match? Please tell me how Arsenal scored the first goal..
e be like say u be arsenal fan, i'm a liverpool supporter and to me, arsenal is a very small team atm
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by adelaja70(m): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
delzbaba:
e be like say u be arsenal fan, i'm a liverpool supporter and to me, arsenal is a very small team atm
I'm a die hard Manchester United fan.. And nothing will make me shift an inch. Arsenal are one of the greatest teams in Europe... They have won more premier league titles than Liverpool..
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by delzbaba(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
adelaja70:

I'm a die hard Manchester United fan.. And nothing will make me shift an inch. Arsenal are one of the greatest teams in Europe... They have won more premier league titles than Liverpool..
Greatest clubs in euro wetin!? How many premier leagues have they won since they left Highbury?, how many Champions league? How many Europa?How many Super cups or World club cups? This is why i hate arguing football,, greatest clubs in europe my foot.
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by emmyhumble(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Opeyemic01:
The new coach is already in town now, so whether he formally steps down or not, they have already taken the job from him and the management is not even discreet about it, so why is he saying after a lot of thought and deliberation? Like he has a choice?
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by Casalee(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Opeyemic01:
The new coach is already in town now, so whether he formally steps down or not, they have already taken the job from him and the management is not even discreet about it, so why is he saying after a lot of thought and deliberation? Like he has a choice?

Before typing, you should at least bring all the functioning part of your brain together.

He wasn’t appointed interim manager nor giving managerial job,

He was an assistant coach under 2 managers and told to take charge of the last 3 matches which it was about 3 days before the last match that he was announced that he will be on the bench,

He resigned his post as an assistant manager and not a manager,

If he didn’t resign, he will be on the bench alongside the new interim manager,

Try use your head next time before typing shit
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by Opeyemic01: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Casalee:

Before typing, you should at least bring all the functioning part of your brain together.

He wasn’t appointed interim manager nor giving managerial job,

He was an assistant coach under 2 managers and told to take charge of the last 3 matches which it was about 3 days before the last match that he was announced that he will be on the bench,

He resigned his post as an assistant manager and not a manager,

If he didn’t resign, he will be on the bench alongside the new interim manager,

Try use your head next time before typing shit

You could have made your point without insult...also you forgot to open your eyes to see that there is a question mark, which means I asked a question so I can be cleared...you answered my question already. Thanks for that and no thanks to the insult anyways. Please be calming down Nigeria is already stressed, flaring up like this can increase your BP and you know that can be detrimental to your health and finances
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by ucheuzor1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Carrick went unbeaten as a Manchester united manager. What a manager.

GOAT!! �
Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Opeyemic01:
He had a choice, the plan of the club was to make him part of the new management team but the dude has seen that there is a chance for him to land a big offer as first-team coach after making United bounce back from series of very poor results.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach by Opeyemic01: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
He had a choice, the plan of the club was to make him part of the new management team but the dude has seen that there is a chance for him to land a big offer as first-team coach after making United bounce back from series of very poor results.

Thanks for the answer, I really didn't know that, that is why I asked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Senegal: AFCON Int'l Friendly Sunday, 16th June, / Top Ten Footballers With The Most Expensive Cars / Aminu Maigari Resigns As NFF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.