Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) (42956 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Mvena(f): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

This Ned Okonkwo is the biggest Landlord in Lagos, he's into Real Estate.

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Babinski: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Nigerian billionaire businessman and real estate mogul, Ned Okonkwo, has warmed the hearts of many after he proposed to his wife of 12 years, Ichechi Okonkwo, again.

The couple were out with friends in London on Thursday, December 1, when the real estate mogul went down on one knee and asked her to marry him again.

In the video shared on their respective Instagram pages, Mrs Ichechi was chatting with friends when she turned back and saw her husband kneeling with a ring box in his hands.

Without much ado, she said a big “YES” and exchanged the ring on her finger with the new diamond rings, to the cheers and applauds of their friends.

Sharing the video, Mrs Ichehi wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW9Qz31jSk9/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Ned, on his part, captioned the video with a beautiful love message. He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-SFnFlRdR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXHLoNnnKpQ

This is Kennedy Okonkwo and not the popular Ned Okonkwo. So your post can be misleading. Please do the needful and correct your post!
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:05am On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Well minster 20 estate of 100 houses each can be developed in a year even 5 of 400 houses

Mehn people are dumb honestly
MAYNE SHUT your lying ass up. nobody built or builds 2000 houses in one year. you nigerians are notorious for lying and over-exaggerating. sad

2 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

It's obvious you don't know him btw is PJ now a way of measuring Wealth.... And you bringing up HUSH-PUPPY defines your age and person...
Hey Ned Okonkwo is the biggest Landlord in Lagos.... Take it to the bank.
that nigga aint no laandlord. he builds and sells. he doesnt build and rent

2 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Zeel007: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Nigerian billionaire businessman and real estate mogul, Ned Okonkwo, has warmed the hearts of many after he proposed to his wife of 12 years, Ichechi Okonkwo, again.

The couple were out with friends in London on Thursday, December 1, when the real estate mogul went down on one knee and asked her to marry him again.

In the video shared on their respective Instagram pages, Mrs Ichechi was chatting with friends when she turned back and saw her husband kneeling with a ring box in his hands.

Without much ado, she said a big “YES” and exchanged the ring on her finger with the new diamond rings, to the cheers and applauds of their friends.

Sharing the video, Mrs Ichehi wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW9Qz31jSk9/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Ned, on his part, captioned the video with a beautiful love message. He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-SFnFlRdR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXHLoNnnKpQ
always get your news right his name is Dr Kennedy okonkwo and he's a real estate mogul. Not Ned okonkwo
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
MAYNE SHUT your lying ass up. nobody built or builds 2000 houses in one year. you nigerians are notorious for lying and over-exaggerating. sad
Lmao.how many housing has Lagos State governor commissioned this year ? LMAO

How many housing units did FG build in a year ?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Cokahot:
E no dey forbes list or Africa's biggest and richest. Abegi. Foo l

Why calling me fool Bro
Is owning PJ way of measuring Wealth?
Is being listed among forbes ONLY means to measure Weathy person?
Comparing international Criminal to him is an Insult to people who are working hard...

P.s
Calling me fool really hurt me on this issue because I didn't see where that one is coming from or what I did wrong here....

P.ss
This is faceless forum, i wish it's something like facebook or anywhere I can get hold of your real identity or something to link to you, Family or Friends.

Went through your thread and saw your bragging of below account balance and as the biggest Yahoo boy. SMH.

Cc
Seun
Lala
Mynd44
Rule 2.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Lmao.how many housing has Lagos State governor commissioned this year ? LMAO

How many housing units did FG build in a year ?
government not individual. you are a chronic liar. shut yo ass up
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
that nigga aint no laandlord. he builds and sells. he doesnt build and rent

FALSE
No big player that's into real estate that only flip houses without owning some....

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
government not individual. you are a chronic liar. shut yo ass up
Lol poor man mentality smh

Enjoy your delusion bro
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Lol poor man mentality smh

Enjoy your delusion bro
you are just a stupid delusional grandiose mahfugga mayne
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

FALSE
No big player that's into real estate that only flip houses without owning some....
i have watched a documentary on the guy. he builds estates in ajah lekki and sells them. he doesnt rent, renting is for low level people. he sells makes his money andd bounce to the next project

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Please gather here if you thought it was this Ned
I think say na him oo grin
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
you are just a stupid delusional grandiose mahfugga mayne
I wonder who doesn't know Victoria crescent estates ? And how they delivered phase 1 to 6 abi 7
That's just of one is projects
Poverty bad Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

I wonder who doesn't know Victoria crescent estates ? And how they delivered phase 1 to 6 abi 7
That's just of one is projects
Poverty bad Sha
nigga keep quiet. that guy hasnt built up to 500 houses since he has started. i know all his estates that he built since he started.

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Mvena post=108168806][/quote]

He's really a big player in real estate.... Building and flipping houses on daily , own alot of properties in Banana Island.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Pweetyccee(f): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Smile smiley

Am happy for her
God bless your family ma
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
nigga keep quiet. that guy hasnt built up to 500 houses since he has started. i know all his estates that he built since he started.
Victoria crescent projects are over 2000 houses alone to start with over the phases ...have you been to his estates ?

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by JIREN01: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Pls how many Ned okonkwo do we have
The Regina's own is Ned nwoko
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Victoria crescent projects are over 2000 houses alone to start with over the phases ...have you been to his estates ?
you are just a lying mahfugga mayne
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by JIREN01: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Cokahot:
Abegi,billionaire wey no get him own jet,but always on rent and is not known worldwide,e no even get money reach hush puppy. Abegi. Thief
Person wey build several estates for Victoria Island no be billionaire?

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i have watched a documentary on the guy. he builds estates in ajah lekki and sells them. he doesnt rent, renting is for low level people. he sells makes his money andd bounce to the next project

Bro some must be keep either to sell now or later btw he has many houses in Banana Island.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
At first I thought I read Ned Nwoke angry
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
salesbloo:
Everyone is a billionaire without source to back it up... who are the moderators on nairaland self. .. what are they moderating?
He is actually a billionaire!! Real estate big boy jocularly referred to as Lagos biggest landlord

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Mvena(f): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

He's really a big player in real estate.... Building and flipping houses on daily.

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Mvena post=108169639][/quote]

Na wetin I do nah, your meme dey give me high blood pressure.. . Abi I don fuckup ni?
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

Bro some must be keep either to sell now or later btw he has many houses in Banana Island.
nigga sells. he dont rent
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
nigga sells. he dont rent

Okay sir.
Peace.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2021
JIREN01:
Person wey build several estates for Victoria Island no be billionaire?
hush puppi is richer. this guys net worth is 5 million dollars. hush puppi has 5 million dollars just lying in his bedroom

this is forbes net worth of this okonkwo guy. only 5 million dollars
https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/about-kennedy-okonkwo/

Real name Kennedy Onyekachi Okonkwo
Date of birth 12 October 1977
Country of Origin Federal Republic of Nigeria
Source of Wealth Real estate
Net worth $1mllion – $5million
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Dubembiafra: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Click like if you thought it's Ned Nwoko grin
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Chiffy: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I like men who give assurance and reassurance.

Men like me!

Today, I called my ex just to break up with her again.

lmao...kolomental

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Loyalty2z(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2021
salesbloo:
Everyone is a billionaire without source to back it up... who are the moderators on nairaland self. .. what are they moderating?
If you care to know his source of income, you can go and investigate him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians / Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price. / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.