Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal (29123 Views)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Rexwalters1: 9:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

You are very incoherent in your reply...you lack knowledge... Just read your reply again."what type of business "? " You were a students in your father's school" . is that all you got...nonsense everywhere...
So if you were imploy as a spokesperson for the government, this is the nonsense we will be hearing? No wonder we have bunch of idiots in government.
Pharisee na you dey wail on top another person pregnancy, useless Hypocrite, you think everyone is a Peasant like you?
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Fortune109: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
I know she should remain in Nigeria to please you Hypocrite Ungrateful black people? Be waiting, she is coming to give birth in that maternity near your house, same place you were birthed?

Ok for ordinary Citizen, nothing hypocritical about it...for a member of government, wrong from all angles.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Rexwalters1: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Fortune109:

Ok for ordinary Citizen, nothing hypocritical about it...for a member of government, wrong from all angles.
Poverty is your problem, materially & mentally, double jeopardy, keep your Hypocrite advice to yourself & family, no thank you.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Fourwinds: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Pharisee na you dey wail on top another person pregnancy, useless Hypocrite.

You are the Pharisees... Hypocrisy is in your blood. A government that pledged from inception that it will stop medical tourism to other countries.
So who is to blame on this if not the evil government...

You are a big idiot if you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Fortune109: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Poverty is your problem, materially & mentally, double jeopardy.

*Upside-down reasoning*

I avoid you undecided

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Rexwalters1: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

You are the Pharisees... Hypocrisy is in your blood. A government that pledged from inception that it will stop medical tourism to other countries.
So who is to blame on this if not the evil government...

You are a big idiot if you don't know
Go & commit suicide, make jealousy no kill you for where you dey o?wetin concern you with where Hajiya Sadiya Farouq gives birth?
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Rexwalters1: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Fortune109:

*Upside-down reasoning*

I avoid you undecided
Amen, don’t need demons on my jock.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by CocoaOla: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2021
After destroying the future of nigeria and Nigerians childrens

Nigerians as slave labourers Nigeria government as crooks family business enterprise

Fraudulent government cashing out and given their own children a brilliant bright future with Nigerian sweats
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by billyG(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Blackman is cursed so no good maternity hospital for Nigeria again,politicians has finished this country after destroying this country they go abroad for Medicare.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by michlins(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Fourwinds:

They can give birth in Mars without depending on government... They live on government from generation to generation... Even Dangote live on government that is why he lobby to have a monopoly on a product being produced or importation of some goods
a look at your profile shows nothing about business or anything that will bring you money. If you think what Dangote is doing is easy,go do it
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by orikoku: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
I know she should remain in Nigeria to please you Hypocrite Ungrateful black people? Be waiting, she is coming to give birth in that maternity near your house, same place you were birthed?
who's this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Elsueno: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
And your own parents are not guilty also? Mumurist Yemenese Humbug.

undecided dude, u really suck at ur job, sometimes it's just better to deny things like these. Insulting those who saw through ur bosses lack of patriotism & incompetence would only make matters worse for them

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by TemmyT002(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2021
No wonder NPower people haven't all got paid since September
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by b3llo(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Fly boy!
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Princedapace(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Build Nigeria for ungrateful people like you? Don’t make me laugh this Friday morning nonsense, if your parents like, let them not work to make your future blissful, or did anyone tell you Nigeria is North Korea that practices communism?

Build Nigeria for ungrateful people like me but they take tax from me?

U are the most hilarious entity I have ever seen. No wonder the black race headed by Nigeria is the worse race on earth. People like u are the reasons politicians here are useless

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Sheriman(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2021
TheMan3:
have you ever heard of a minister in the US coming to give birth in Nigeria? Or even leaving the US for a hospital in the UK? You people should have shame small
Leave that idiot alone. Infact I just believe that some of these our NIGERIAN youths does not have any sense at all. When last did ordinary a Polish Woman take a flight to UAE and gave birth there for what??
We are not ashamed of ourselves in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Lionnation: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2021
studio14:
Somebody built the hospital in US without looting the money meant for it. After embezzling the resources here and siphoning same to the west they abandoned the poor masses to manage the hospitals they failed to equip. Buhari is a scam
my brother you don't get it, I think you re lost, she travel to the use to give birth so that her child won't be a Nigerian, she doesn't have faith in the country she is serving as a minister in she use the resources of Nigeria to make her baby. Citizen of another country, no one hates Nigeria more than its leaders. Truth be told
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by gambia(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Princedapace:

Build Nigeria for ungrateful people like me but they take tax from me?

U are the most hilarious entity I have ever seen. No wonder the black race headed by Nigeria is the worse race on earth. People like u are the reasons politicians here are useless

Pls ignore that clown for your sanity.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Freelance363: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2021
So,all the hospitals in nija cannot successfully deliver her of her baby?
Humans like urself made that country what it is,but u destroy things here to go over there and enjoy.
Failed state!
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations bub on your new born baby.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Sheriman(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Solofresh2:
That's what they do
When they need medical attention, they keep traveling abroad forgetting that if those people did not develop their own country, they won't even think of going there
Useless and shameless leaders ruling Nigeria since 60 years ago and we citizens are mumu and our suffering just continue in this country until we change it to these people one day then will take us serious if not they are ready to keep looting all the wealth of this country to themselves and their families. The useless minister why can't she go to Syria, Afghanistan or Bangladesh hospital to give both to her child. They will be forcing one Nigeria on us and they don't believe in one NIGERIA. It shows that NIGERIA is a failed country. Let's us asked ourselves and be sincere when last did you see a German Pregnant woman taking flight to ordinary UAE hospital to give birth there. What for??
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by stepaside2: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2021
CSTRR:

Ngozi is the only exception there.

She lived and worked in America, long before she entered Nigerian politics.

Her roots are there. Her family are established members of the society there doing very well in their chosen fields.
Her relevance was never because of Nigeria.
American education gave her everything.

She was doing her thing in the world Bank when OBJ came to pick her.

The other two clowns you listed are parasites that benefitted everything from Nigeria, without giving back.

Ngozi's parents are here in Nigeria. Her siblings are mostly in Nigeria. She did her early schooling here. She took advantage of schooling and working abroad to better her life and increase her worth, nothing wrong in that. Her US citizenship was even a more recent affair. My point is that people make personal choices for whatever reason. The constitution allows dual citizenship. As long as such a person is committed to service to motherland and can demonstrate it, I have no issue at all.
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by ivandragon: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Millionaire, I no u have breakfast in Phoenix, lunch in Helsinki and dinner in Yokohama. But u haven't answered d questions i asked:

As minister of humanitarian affairs in Nigeria, why can't she create the circumstances suitable for her child for her child?

Isn't she part of this govt? How come she doesn't have faith in the Nigeria which she leads?

Why would she want dual citizenship for her child? What is it that US citizenship will give her child that Nigerian citizenship can't give to her child?

Pls tell us d causes of Nigerias problems. Am all ears

You should know by now that pmb, his appointees & supporters are a true example of characters in E.A. Blair's (George Orwell) 'Animal Farm'...

When pmb was condemning medical tourism, they supported, now that pmb & his ratpack are the numero uno medical tourists, the tune has changed...

Pmb insisted on patronising nigerian products & services, they hailed him. Now that he doesn't do that, they have changed tune...

Fact is that pmb supporters are devoid of any sense of reasoning & morality when it concerns pmb...

The pmb dimwits say there is nothing wrong in medical tourism, fine. Then why did pmb make it an issue & why did the pmb dimwits support him... they will never answer or admit to thier tomfoolery
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by AAAUWALMHD(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2021
embarassed nawawoo, hows our OCTOBER&NUVEMBER stipend? who would give the clearance of our payment pls?
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Fortune109:
This is actually more serious than it looks...means the people running the country don't even believe in the country they run.

Anyone who thinks this is right is equally wicked...it is her decision to travel to the USA to give birth not the baby's decision.

As a member of a country's government, your actions have to be guided by patriotism...

Na today you know,

Naija na their cash cow

On the other hand, them and their children need a much better passport
Cause naija passport is already useless

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Why didn't she use the ones here in Nigeria?
Foolish public office holders..
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Feelings79: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

No plane will crash. She's got every right to deliver her baby anywhere in the world.
I lived in the north.An average northern Muslim hates the US to the core, including the UK seeing them as the author of all evil in the world which is why I find it hard to understand why the US and the west in general is their first place of choice anytime they want the good life or some form of succour
Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Princedapace(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2021
gambia:

Pls ignore that clown for your sanity.

I can't believe a human made such statement. Wow.

Mehn, this country finished if there are humans who reason like that guy.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by AK481(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2021
michlins:
That citizenship is very important. It's not about quality hospital.

These guys are so rich that they can afford to bring a team of gynaecologist and obstetrician for the mother and child and then build a makeshift labor room in their house for delivery that will rival the best hospital anywhere in the world

if you are a brand manager for supereme noodle , can you be caught publicly without shame preparing and eating indomie noodie ?

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal by Bimpe29: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2021
I wish Mama Disaster Manager a safe delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs / Aisha Buhari Receives Melinda Gates (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.