Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia (41245 Views)

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Decency2020(f): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
This juju don enter plane be dat
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Yankee101: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
The heart of man is ever wicked
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Chibuezem(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
seborrhic:
You can take the village man away from the village,but you can't take his village mentality away from him.
So it's the "juju" the guy dropped that caused his illness?
Let him not go and eat good food and manage any health issue he has well instead of behaving like an illiterate olodo.
just pray that they don't knack you juju
You think say na by good food
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by EyenNtokon: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Unfriendly Friends and Household Enemies are the Greatest Enemies of a man.

Many of the Evils that brings down a man are Orchestrated by those around him.

This is why you must Put your Trust Solidly and Comprehensively in GOD and Surrender to JESUS Christ. HE Protects, Guides, and Preserves.
HE is the Most Dependable, Undisputable and Reliable Friend.
hellfire straight, (the juju man i mean)
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Icecream4U(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
How did he get juju in malaysia?
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Eriokanmi: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
habsydiamond:
It has been said that most of the friendships these days are frenemies and not true friends.. They only do it for the gains in it... O God!!! Any frenemies in my life I pray u strike them down before they strike me.. Amen so shall it be for everyone.
Why do you keep friends nowadays in the first place? Me na only 2 friends I get. My childhood friend and my wife. If I wan throw party, people go yapa so, I don't need friends for anything. The idea of keeping many friends is risky. The more friends you keep, the more you become vulnerable. Who friends epp!

6 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by ma373733(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Flamemignon1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
I thought they said women were the only ones who's got no love for each other?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by nfcshanghai(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ozu okuko like you
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by everythinggirly(f): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omg
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by chatinent: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Many reasons I don't keep friends.
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by habsydiamond(m): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Why do you keep friends nowadays in the first place? Me na only 2 friends I get. My childhood friend and my wife. If I wan throw party, people go yapa so, I don't need friends for anything. The idea of keeping many friends is risky. The more friends you keep, the more you become vulnerable. Who friends epp!
having too many friends is like sleeping under one roof with many venomous snakes. Friends that are always said when u are successful. They are the enemies one can't say in a bigger picture which makes them dangerous
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by ednut1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Juju no dey work

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Hayee(f): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol there is nothing like bro code cheesy cheesy
Humans are naturally hypocritical, judgemental and betrayers
If you see anybody that is loyal to you, better thank God grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by JaskanFactor: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thank you very much for sharing this video, confirms what is Nigerian behaviour in Europe too, but i would say in general African.

People na wa o, folks better start getting dogs and cats to make friends with, cause making friends with people is proving ever so expensive.

The last fellow Nigerian i was helping abroad tried to get me locked up in jail, the one before that, turned into demon in my house.

Now i have 3 cats and a bird stand so many birds come , haven't looked back since.

I just wonder how bad this will have to get in terms of dissolution of society before people sit each other down and have serious talk with red lines drawn. Cause if this goes on , soon people will be fleeing away from people and running to wild animals for safety and company.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Munzy14(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Stupid mentality...They sent you abroad for greener pastures, you still carry atikpa go.. undecided
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by andy4d2ofus(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Them waybill the juju or what? I don't understand

You never see something. Nigerians dey waybill JuJu abroad

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by AfonjaConehead: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
See as oshogbo coneheads dey chook mouth for magana Malaysia grin
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by LILTJAY: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
SlayerForever:
When God pushed satan out of heaven he fell in Nigeria igboland.
fixed cool
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by KanoFirstSon: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Developers na them. Forget the noise on Nairaland on how they love themselves. All Faux

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by Lavisha(f): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
valirex:
Ibos na wa
Na Dem Dem .

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by SolarEdge: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Life is deep
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Na Alibaba he order am from. Coupling instructions dey d manual

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by tiger28: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
ABROAD Babalawo dey nau! dem full new york!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by YorubaIsCursed: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
LILTJAY:
Igbos not disappointed
Behave
Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by YorubaIsCursed: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Sounds like a Biafran man,Nigerian men don't go to Malaysia to suffer and do criminal stuff.
na dem dem

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by YorubaIsCursed: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Golan007:
grin
to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by YorubaIsCursed: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
verybadmouth:
All these Ibo boys in Malaysia.

Do they sell spare part in Malaysia as well?
can you see your life outside

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by YorubaIsCursed: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
SATANISTT:
ipob Igbo developers
Behave yourself

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Nigerian Man Dropping Juju At His Best Friend’s Door In Malaysia by olatuns2017: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
isaiah4life:
Hustle together and make it big together no dey some people dictionary. Na to cause mayhem dem sabi.

One with God is limitless.

Cocoa dealerz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Ex-banker steals N27m from customer’s account (Pictured) / Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.