Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal (9656 Views)

Buhari Receives Bande Tijjani, President Of 74th UN General Assembly In Abuja / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by tutudesz: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2021
undecided
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by otokx(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Good one but is more political than factual. since Chiedu Ebie has been eyeing the office of the Deputy governor of the state, Okowa is not happy with him. This has cost him and that of his friends/political ally, David Evdevie their job.

Interesting
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by immortalityk: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2021
money121:
Ok
Boss I fit contact u?
I'm also In need of help
I'm not a scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/6745156/story-life-24-years-oldsad
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by SocialJustice: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Na their way, despite receiving the highest FAAC allocations, little to nothing to show.
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by Iriruaga100(m): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
The most corrupt state in Nigeria.
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by SurvivorM(f): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
FTC for the first time since being anonymous for over a decade and later creating an account..

I dedicate this FTC to all Arsenal fans..
We would do well and qualify for the Champions league at the end of the season..
sell your FTC to me tongue
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by chariiks(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by Finewarriboy: 11:53am On Dec 03, 2021
ReubenE:

Some of you don't have any sense of decorum.

Why are you insulting me for airing my opinion in a public forum?

Does Okowa know you?

If writing constructively is a big task for you, don't ever engage me again. I never even asked for your opinion.

If Okowa's government is a good one, don't you think the onus is on you to state it for others to learn? This very post, is it not about massive corruption in the government you're holding brief for?

Gerrat again x2... And yes, okowa knows me well
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by ikay00406(m): 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
kenzysmith:
My dad is among delta assembly so they shared billions and this man no feel reason like 5m still they give me 20k per month. Why delta men be like this papa u no dey try make effc collect d money bck cause me as he son no dey see am.

Lool.. Hahaha.. I feel u.. I understand.. grin
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by SolarEdge: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmmm...my Delta brothers let's gather here
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by Ragner(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Cantonese:
Delta state.

There is no reason why Delta state should not do better than it does, except for corruption. The state is held in the jugular by all politicians across party lines. And funnily the citizens do not appear to mind, as long as there is food on the table.

Cost of living in Asaba, the state capital seems higher than Abuja. Hopefully something can be done to make that beautiful state get better.

Cost of living in which Asaba is higher than Abuja? Chief please say what you know
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by Cantonese: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ragner:

Cost of living in which Asaba is higher than Abuja? Chief please say what you know

Cost of living is higher in Asaba without doubt.
Alhaji I am saying what I know.
Re: Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
SurvivorM:
sell your FTC to me tongue

How much you hold??
Talk make I know weda I go use am arrange weekend Turkey stew... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari / Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan / NNPC Educates Senate On Alleged Illegal Withdrawal From NLNG Dividend Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.