Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price (1802 Views)

AM SELLING MY DELL OPTIPLEX COMPLETE SYSTEM WIT INTERNET CONNECTION UPS / Brand New LG and Samsung flat screen LED TV For sale / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 3:19am On Jun 11, 2011
we have new arrivals of fairly used flat screen monitors of different types and good working systems both desktop and tower of different types also.
interested buyers that want to setup cyber cafe or computer school or just want to use it for personal use can me on 08026600838 on how to get it.
Special discount awaits bulk buyers.
thanks
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2011
TRY ME and i'll give you an offer that is mouth [size=14pt]"watering" [/size] cool
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
delay can be [size=19pt]dangerous[/size]smiley smiley
pickup your phone and call now [b][size=18pt]08026600838[/size][/b]or better still come down to my office/shop
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
still waiting for those that want to make their own purchase, call 08026600838 and i will give you a very fair deal that no one else will give to you, try me and i will surprise you.
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2011
How much for complete system and whats d memory status?
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2011
lil_kid:

How much for complete system and whats d memory status?
sorry for not responding in good time, i have been very busy selling systems i.e computers offline, accept my appologies. Back to the question you asked, the prices varies depending on the configuration and by this i mean the ram or memory, hard disk size and the processor speed.
to cut the long story or lecture short, they are p4 systems(portable) and flat screen monitor, the system memory vary from 256 to 1GB and the HDD varies from 20 to 80gb while the processor varies from 1.8GHz to 3.0GHz
The prices(de koko) also varies from 18k to 22k
for more info you can reach me on 08026600838
or better still come to my shop/office @ computer village to see for yourself
flat 653 met quarters kodesho street computer village, opposite BALOG-TECH
i'll expecting you, thanks

(1) (Reply)

White Used Blackberry Q5 For Sale 18,000 Only / Clean Iphone 5c For Sale / Fairly Used Apple Macbook Air/ Macbook Pro + Brandnew Iphone 7/6s For SALE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.