Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price (1296 Views)

Cpu(pentium 4) + Flat Screen Monitor + Keyboard + Mouse @ 25k. / For Sale! Cheap Sales Of Samsung Flat Screen, AC, Rug Etc / Wholesale Huggies (giga) Diapers And Pampers (mega) Diapers (PRICES REDUCED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 4:29am On Jun 11, 2011
we have new arrivals of fairly used flat screen monitors of different types and good working systems both desktop and tower of different types also.
interest buyers that want to setup cyber cafe or computer school or just want to use it for personal use can me on 08026600838 on how to get it.
Special discount awaits bulk buyers.
thanks
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
TRY ME and i'll give you an offer that is mouth "watering" cool cool
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2011
offer still [size=16pt]available[/size]
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by fm7070: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
let's know the configuration and the prices you're offering.

am sick of all these incomplete advert.
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
than
fm7070:

let's know the configuration and the prices you're offering.

am sick of all these incomplete advert.

thanks for your observations,
they are P3 and P4 system unit of different brands and the price starts from 7k to 11k,
and flat screen monitors which also come in different varieties both black and white and the price too varies from 7k to 12k depending on the color and
quantity, thanks once again for you observation
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
still waiting for those that want to make their own purchase, call 08026600838 and i will give you a very fair deal that no one else will give to you, try me and i will surprise you.

(1) (Reply)

Jimoh From USA. I Will Buy Paypal From You And Send The Amount By Western Union / Want To Buy Monogramy Machine. Any Seller Here? / Machines And Equipments For Sale, In Perfect Working Condition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.