Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola (27144 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Comedian Cute Abiola Spots New Look As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Adeherself Engaged To Cute Abiola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by Drogunov: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
TriCee:
Good. He should either resign and stick to skit making or quit skit for the job he signed up for.

Can't eat your cake and have it.

He actually can maintain both. He was punished for appearing in military fatigue. Period! All he needs to do is keep up with his civilian acts. That's all. Pepper body.
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by BusinessDream: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sirjendon:

Ogbeni, I deal with food I know need any marketer na where I dey my money dey meet me, okay.

Spiritual power don do me to market my business na Una dey find person wey still depend on spiritual power to market his biz, so me and the ppu wey u wan meet we be mate.
go and start ur own comedy and stop wasting your talent.

1 Like

Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by GABRIEL6036: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shout out to those saying the cute Abiola should resign from NAVY. I smile in hindi grin you think it's that simple? "Just" is not as easy as it looks.
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
BusinessDream:
go and start ur own comedy and stop wasting your talent.

At my age, u don gerrit .
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by Blesyn22(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guard room na ur mate? Cute Abiola enter guard room dem turn am to national wahala. Wahala for who be celebrity comedian.

E 4 don humble small.
Him no fit resign like that unless he becomes incapacitated or KIA. At least 20yrs b4 him resign.

Na wetin dey give military men joy be guard room.
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by Kingbeacon(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
So him na Navy officer but yet he's still doing comedy skit undecided undecided
This life no balance...... Where him get the chance to be doing all that
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by theamazonguru(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
TriCee:
Good. He should either resign and stick to skit making or quit skit for the job he signed up for.

Can't eat your cake and have it.

Navy didn't ask him not to do his skit. They only reprimanded him for his stupidity.
He knows the force's policy on social media, why go against it. Why make posts of yourself in naval uniform when you know it's against the protocol.

1 Like

Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by komekn(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guyman02:
He has served his punishment according to Nigeria Navy rules, nothing to see here

This is an aberration of the Law.

Navy rules are not law and at no time can they supercede the Law ⚖️. Navy rules and by regulations are binding on Navy personnel as long as they don't contradict the law.

The Navy has no legal jurisdiction to carry out detention on the basis of a criminal breach of the law.

What we have is LAWLESSNESS X LAWLESSNESS , using military uniforms as a prop for entertainment Films/ comedy doesnt constitute a criminal offence.

Many of our knuckle head officer's have failed to realise that we are no longer in a military dictatorship. The Nigerian state has not been subjected to military rule for over 22 years.

You would like to assume the military are aware of this ,but it seems not.
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by Jeromejnr(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Was he smiling when he came out?
Show us the picture not this old one.

Lol
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why is he called a Funny man tho, is it sarcasm? Or?
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by Amalekki: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2021
komekn:

This is an aberration of the Law.

Navy rules are not law and at no time can they supercede the Law ⚖️. Navy rules and by regulations are binding on Navy personnel as long as they don't contradict the law.

The Navy has no legal jurisdiction to carry out detention on the basis of a criminal breach of the law.

What we have is LAWLESSNESS X LAWLESSNESS , using military uniforms as a prop for entertainment Films/ comedy doesnt constitute a criminal offence.

Many of our knuckle head officer's have failed to realise that we are no longer in a military dictatorship. The Nigerian state has not been subjected to military rule for over 22 years.

You would like to assume the military are aware of this ,but it seems not.
When it comes to military justice (or law) for military personnel, it is not as simple as that. The only area where your submission fully apply is with regards to civilians.
Re: Navy Frees Comedian Cute Abiola by godlessmind: 2:41am On Dec 04, 2021
CalabarPikin:
BREAKING: Navy frees Comedian Cute Abiola from detention

https://punchng.com/breaking-navy-frees-comedian-cute-abiola-from-detention/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1638523361

For those of us that grew up in the barracks,his disappearance shouldn't be a cause for alarm. Dude was on R.O.B which translate to; REMAIN ON BOARD. He committed an offense by breaking one of the rules of his organization. The Nigerian Navy acts on due process. Punishment isn't new to him. Perhaps because he's a celebrity that's why he got the unnecessary attention that was never to be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us. / Yung6ix: 'I Can't Copy Wizkid, I'll Rather Teach Him' / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.