Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

And Where Is The Honey Milk? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / And Where Is The Honey Milk? (215 Views)

What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos / Bord Bia In Association With Kerrygold Celebrate World Milk Day In Grand Style. / Peak Milk Should Be Sued For Cheating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And Where Is The Honey Milk? by muskanmuffleit: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
I wonder if I'm just annoyed by the honeymoon commercial on the radio? I am so annoyed by the stupidity of radio commercials that I wanted to buy that milk and see what it is ... when it can't just be sold without a jerk commercial ...

Read more

Well, today was a wonderful day in Novi Sad, which I I mostly spent listening to great music and turning down various invitations (coffee, lunch) because I didn't want to go outside. I have been feeling for a long time somehow ...

worn out, empty, and I wonder who is the super handsome person in the mirror, when it's not me? I should go somewhere and recharge my batteries through prayer and meditation. This can be read as long walks and even longer sleep. There will hardly be any of that ...

And today in the city, look at the miracles, the "honey festival". I christened it that way again because I have no idea what her name is and who organizes it, if anyone is interested, ask Mushem , I started to consider her an "NS Information blog".

I just passed, I was outside for a total of an hour, walked through the Danube for a while while the sun was setting, next to the executive council to the theater, and then again to Matica and so on ...

Now I'm going to sit down and eat my pancake with white chocolate, plasma and banana. last time i took coconut instead of plasma and it was great. I'll take a look now. And of course, a liter of cold milk ...

PS
Never spoil and raise children so that they go to the shops and do nonsense. If nothing else, buy them some honey-type nonsense so just keep their mouths shut. Uh ...

PPS
Maybe some of the neglected parties (coffee and lunch) could feel offended by saying that I would not go out and go out, but I will not apologize to anyone because I felt healthy in vain. and you know what, after the meal I go to the quay again to throw some 5 km if I succeed ...: P

Embers in the snow (Tuesday, September 11, 2007)
And so day after day, in front of a computer screen ... Computing!

Yesterday, everything happened negatively - I failed the exam, I got negative news from the bank (almost catastrophic, but I'm alive), the last roommate came to pick things up, so it was a little tense, because of some unresolved issues, and when added that the whole environment is running down the hill - from a roommate who was left without a potential computer, through the rest of the people who are all something not. but terrible.

And then today, great good news - a friend from high school, more precisely one of my two very good friends with whom I talk regularly, got a visa for America.

Admittedly, as a tourist, she goes to her sister, who studied there and got married (as far as I know she was a phenomenal student, like him) and she can't work, she only stays for a month, but again, isn't that great news?

The very fact that something so beautiful happens to someone, and even when it's someone's "own" is really great, and proves that beautiful things don't just happen to "someone there" ...

keep knowing-news station names generator

(1) (Reply)

GET A LOAN THIS FESTIVE PERIOD / Good News. Comr Uzo Nwosu Has Joined The Ndi Eze Omeogo Group. / Julaz Properties Seasons Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.