Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) (51705 Views)

Teacher Arraigned For Flogging Female Student / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) / Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

And if that happens, the parents know the way to the headmaster/mistress/teacher's office to report.

And if nothing is done, the parents also know how to withdraw their child from school to another school where such does not happen

And if the injury inflicted on the child is serious, the parents know how to , you know, call the police. Or social media.

Because if they go and beat up the teacher, no one , including the police, is going to hear whether they were right or wrong...na assault case them go prosecute. Like the zombies they are.

And if you want to avoid falling into the hands of zombies, do things by the law, so that you remain protected by documentation.

The chap who beat up the teacher did wrong. Nothing justifiies what he did. He had civilzed legal alternatives, instead, he chose the way of the wild animal.

Funny how you're focused on the reaction of the relative whose sister was assaulted in the name of discipline. Face the problem at its root. I stand on the opinion that the teacher got what was coming to him. You can't be traumatizing kids and expect a pat on the back. If you like touch someone's kids, and when they confront you, give them this lecture.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Funny how you're focused on the reaction of the relative whose sister was assaulted in the name of discipline. Face the problem at its root. I stand on the opinion that the teacher got what was coming to him. You can't be traumatizing kids and expect a pat on the back. If you like touch someone's kids, and when they confront you, give them this lecture.

Yes, and reporting the case=facing the problem at its root.

Withdrawing your child from the school= depriving them of cash and financial assistance=facing the problem at its root.

Petitioning your senator, governor, representative on better rules for discipline= laws passed= better training and standards= facing the problem at its root.

Beating up the teacher= teacher gets his own geng to beat you up= war breaks out= innocent people get injured for nothing= animalistic and uncivilised behaviour.

Better to jaw jaw than war war

Good morning.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

Yes, and reporting the case=facing the problem at its root.

Withdrawing your child from the school= depriving them of cash and financial assistance=facing the problem at its root.

Petitioning your senator, governor, representative on better rules for discipline= laws passed= better training and standards= facing the problem at its root.

Beating up the teacher= teacher gets his own geng to beat you up= war breaks out= innocent people get injured for nothing= animalistic and uncivilised behaviour.

Better to jaw jaw than war war

Good morning.

Good, spread the message, for now, if you fvck around, you'll find out. I won't be blaming anyone who takes revenge on a teacher who inflicts harm on kids. Anything them see, make dem collect. Considering the fact that most schools in Nigeria are like that is even laughable, and considering the fact that a good number of folks on here supports the teacher's action and you probably didn't take your time to correct or educate any of them makes it funny. so for now, if you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lasu gate?, so you are still a student.

Little Motherfucker.

KingLarry04:

If you ready, come in front of lasu gate, then notify me with a mention.. ok?? Make ur eye see wetin u dey find, because I post comment jejely, ur low life ass come dey mention me with insult,, I know ur mama before
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by elbaraj2020(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

And if the child had died in the process? undecided
Did you care to know the degree of the flogging? That's one vital info that isn't available to both you n I therefore u re not suppose to make any assumption thought...
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
elbaraj2020:

Did you care to know the degree of the flogging? That's one vital info that isn't available to both you n I therefore u re not suppose to make any assumption thought...

I don't need to know bruh.
If you hit someone in sane society (not as a form of self defense) that's assault, and you'll be jailed, talk more of hitting a child.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by KingLarry04: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
moneyissweet:
Lasu gate?, so you are still a student.

Little Motherfucker.

to see how low you think, cos I say lasu gate, it means I'm a student, ?? park well abeg.. I have better things at stake
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by elbaraj2020(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
We are dealing with local laws here, am sure if it were not part of the school disciplinary measure on students when they err, the teacher wouldn't have meted such punishment on her. Am sure there are handbooks which the students and parents went through before they accepted to attend the school, so if they are not ok with it, why enrolled?
Look at it logically devoid of emotion or sentiment, you will get the picture clearly...the boy just happen to be a thug and an outlaw.. that's is period.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by DeipTruth(f): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:

Well, if a teacher mistreats you, you get your parents to report to the school authorities, and if they don't take action, get them to transfer you out of the school

Don't take the law into your hands.

At least that's how my parents acted when i was young. Report the offending teacher, let the school handle it. School always handled it.

So, i should transfer to another school and leave a school that teaches me well and I've built relationships/rapport with other students and good teachers there because of one lousy bully that calls himself a teacher.

If a student was bullying them I'll consider moving school but you see being bullied by a teacher. Impossible!

Am glad those years are far gone.

Most male teachers are very mean and 78% of them are pedophiles.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
DeipTruth:

So, i should transfer to another school and leave a school that teaches me well and I've built relationships/rapport with other students and good teachers there because of one lousy bully that calls himself a teacher.

If a student was bullying them I'll consider moving school but you see being bullied by a teacher. Impossible!

Am glad those years are far gone.

Most male teachers are very mean and 78% of them are pedophiles.

Quote me anywhere.

Well yes, because if the school cannot act and remove a bullying teacher that means that it is a bad school and not worthy of your custom

Plus children change schools all the time. Good time to learn about adaptaion to new situations.

Plus if a teacher is being sexually abusive or physically abusive, nothing stops you reporting to the police.

Take the law into your hands and you suffer. Besides you are legitimising someone assaulting you if he or she feels you hurt them and that includes frlends and relatives of the teacher you beat up.Because in a society without laws everyone is anarchic.

Good evening and good luck. Sorry if your bad experiences in school caused your anger against teachers.
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Dickson178(m): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[/b]

When your Child becomes an Olodo and is Getting 0 over 100 in Mathematics and English,
U will see whether you don't have to force children to Learn.. undecided sad
even though my son is olodo , at Least he would be perfect on one thing that he keep doing. All this people that are manufacturing things, asked if some of them where perfect in mathematics or English. Bro focus on what you like doing , just imagine a Nigerian parents telling their children that they'll not play football as far as they're alive , and if you look on that , the child loves playing football but the parents will keep insisting on go to school and become a doctor, and so on . Rubbish!
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by Lewandoski20(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tallesty1:
Now this is funny.

He attacked your gender and it pissed you off so instead of insulting him you decided to attack the rest of your gender in his life leaving him and his gender free of your evil wishes and you think you're defending women.

Laughable gringringrin
Women supporting Women (WSW). Lol grin grin
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

pls dont confuse the issue... Samuel Paty did indeed show a very disrespectful image to kids...and although the girl who told about it wasnt in school that day, Samuel Paty DID show the disrespectful naked images that got him beheaded. again, wrongful action that got a wrongful reaction....you cant tempt the devil and not expect his wrath....here is a clue: the Charlie Hebdo pictures he showed these kids are the same exact pictures that got a group of mad men go to the offices of charlie hebdo and kill a few people. some people call these sick images freedom of speech, i call it pure evil madness of fuelling a fire. but hey, i dont see them insulting the jewish community,... the last one who did, got blackballed from any form of media in France for the past 17yrs...his name is DIEUDONNE MBALLA MBALLA.

this BS hypocrisy got to stop...you can either insult any religion and call it freedom of speech OR you cant and therefore you ban everyone who do.

Ok I'm back.

I can't believe you're saying the images were disrespectful?
Are you a Muslim?

The images are offensive to Muslims ONLY. Free speech and actions are what the west stand for.
Muslims cannot come to the west and circumvent the laws here.

As atheists cannot go to a core sharia state and talk loudly about their atheism.

The girl lied, look at this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Samuel_Paty

I know about dieudonne grin

1 Like

Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:
Ok I'm back.
Are you a Muslim?

i dont believe in religion, but just because i am an atheist doesnt mean i dont understand what may hurt religious people. if i post a picture of Jesus having sex with a child, just because Mormons in the US (who are xtians) do, then i know that xtians extremists would be upset and possibly come after me.

The images are offensive to Muslims ONLY. Free speech and actions are what the west stand for.

you are absolutely right about that, and in the same sentence you should also say: "... and they will accept any consequence that comes with posting such pictures in the media". the unfortunate murderous rampage of Charlie hebdo is the consequences to tempting mad extremists people.

As atheists cannot go to a core sharia state and talk loudly about their atheism.

they CAN if they want to... but they have to accept the consequences of such action.

The girl lied, look at this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Samuel_Paty

again, Samuel Paty did show these disrespectful pictures to children in school (some of them muslim)... but the girl who reported it wasnt in school that day. she heard it from one of her classmate (who saw the pictures) and went on to tell everybody, which resulted in the unfortunate event that followed. so YES, the girl lied that she was in class and saw the pics, while she didnt (only her classmates did).

there are a lot of mad religious extremist people out there, and just because the media only focusses on muslims, doesnt mean xtian extremism doesn exist..... or have you forgotten about that bastard Anders Behring Breivik who kill closed to 100 people in Norway?!?!?!?

here is a clue of what i am saying:"even though it is legal and/or normal to own a lion/tiger in some countries, this is a deadly predator that is caged to entertain a few simpleton AND this is an animal that has killed their owner plenty of time. so just because its legal to do something, does NOT mean its "right"!same with adult Mormon men who are marrying children all over the US "legally". is it right?!?!?
Re: Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) by kkins25(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2021
1Sharon:

Ok I'm back.

Are you a Muslim?

I know about dieudonne grin
I was really hurt when a friend of mine posted the boycott france thing on her status. she is one of the less extreme ones.
But then i realized, Muslims are a dangerous bunch, and very prone to the Lucifer effect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.