Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Any Concerns With Colonoscopy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Concerns With Colonoscopy? (241 Views)

Please Does Anyone Here Knows If A Colonoscopy Is Performed In Nigeria And The A / Have You Ever Had Colonoscopy Or Sigmoidoscopy Examination For Colon Cancer? / Links Between Colonoscopy And Appendicitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Concerns With Colonoscopy? by Rithner: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
I have date with the hospital for colonoscopy. And I'm scared of the unknown. Please doctors and those who may have undergone this process in the house, are there things I should be worried about?

My scheduled date is next weekend...

Please help me!

Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Seen

Please help dear mods.
Re: Any Concerns With Colonoscopy? by georgee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rithner:
I have date with the hospital for colonoscopy. And I'm scared of the unknown. Please doctors and those who may have undergone this process in the house, are there things I should be worried about?

My scheduled date is next weekend...

Please help me!

Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
Seen

Please help dear mods.
How did it go

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Meet Your Fitness Goals / 7 Side Effects Of Masturbation [full Details] / How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat Once And For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.