Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) (50629 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) / Gunmen Attack Funeral In Anambra State, Set Vigilante Vehicle Ablaze (Video) / Ghanaian Man Accused Of Turning A Lady Into A Snake (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by ComeToJesus: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
owagbeba:

There is jazz? And we still cannot transfer electrons from one point to another for 365days without break.... let jazz help NEPA.

He's a product of a dysfunctional socialization that's why his reasoning is warped.
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by descarado: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
People still believe in things like this?
We don't value human life at all.
What a country.
We are too damaged by superstition and religion.
Gosh
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by descarado: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guyman02:
Sophisticated region indeed grin grin
In another news, his family members have come out to say he was sent on errand to deliver the yams to a relation.

See what illiteracy has done to Yorubas under one Nigeria, this region used to be known as the most educated but all that is gone if they can elect a certificateless Buhari as president just to spite the Igbos.

And he was wasted just like that cry
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by olaleke2(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
BuckleyBriggs:
Write articles from home and earn 500,000 Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling articles

This opportunity is none like no other and you can work on a flexible schedule even with a 9 - 5 job.

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : 500,000 Naira

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or WhatsApp/Telegram message to 0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

But you don't respond to messages. Sent you a message on WhatsApp...you read part of it and ignored the rest...

How will you get writers if you don't respond to messages?
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
....... and they say they are the most educated people in Niggeria. This ia what the education brings about.

SMH
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by nedekid: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Now that you have killed the man, what now happens to those children inside the yam.
I dunno why I find this very hard to believe.
Somebody should cut a slice of the yam and let's see what happens
ha, those savages will burn the person that cuts the yam for murdering the yamboys abi boyyams. undecided
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by lereinter(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

If you are reading this & you believe this story, you need to go for psychiatric evaluation.

Believe what?

That the man was burnt or he turned children into yam
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by lereinter(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
KingDash:
how do you turn humans to yam?? africans backward race

Lolzzzzz

You haven't seen juju before Abi

May someone not try Voodoo on you O
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Savi78(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abeg make Una give me one yam make I mixed with my beans abeg cool cool cool
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
MidaserveNG:
cry deplorable state of human thinking when frustrated

What are the victims' names?
Who saw the unfathomable magic?
Why was the old man at that particular location at that time?
Who saw the old man coming towards the victims..?

Old Man (Dead)
Victims (Unknown)
Yam Tubers (....)
The Teachers
Eye Witnesses

No CCTV?
Singing
Nigeria oooooh
Nigeria ooh my corntree
Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria eeeh grin
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by halfbloodprince(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thank God im not from this backward country full of superstitious savages
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by SHOLLAU: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
The incident didn't happen in front of the school, I was at the area to visit my mechanic around the area it happened.. I also asked series of questions about the incident but no concrete information was given. The victim said it was one ALHAJA that gave him the yam and also the Pampers they saw in his bag.

There is a man call *ORIYOMI*, he's a presenter and the owner of AGIDIGBO FM in ibadan, an enquiry was made and the ALHAJA confirmed it that she gave him those items that he came for help and she gave two tubers of yam. The security man that arrested him said he asked the man to pour the items in his bag and he saw yams and Pampers. They said 4 of the students were walking together and 2 was turned to yam, where are the other 2, no one knows, is anybody missing in d roster of the school or has any parent came for a report of a missing child, none..

This man is not mentally sound mere looking at him. The ALHAJA house has been destroyed even the *MICRA* (popular public cab in Ibadan) that was used to convey the man was destroyed, the cab man was just called to carry the man involved and he met his Waterloo, it was someone among the mechanics where I went to repair my car that gave him 7k just to hold..

No eye witness of the incident and all of a sudden everything get escalated. True or not, no one knows
. But the burning part is what I can't confirm. The man wasn't set ablaze as at the time I left the area and I don't that can happen because of the presence of Police..

May GOD protect us all... Shallom
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Believe the allegations, you'd believed anything.

What now happened to the tubers ? wink
It seems like you are unfamiliar with the level depravity a mob can descend to? shocked
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Rexwalters1: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
MidaserveNG:

Old Man (Dead)
Victims (Unknown)
Yam Tubers (....)
The Teachers
Eye Witnesses

No CCTV?
Na so, another Ripley’s believe it or not moment? He could easily collect $50,000 ( Fifty Thousand Dollars), if he could just turn the tubers back to human.
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Hienna1: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
MidaserveNG:

It happend around my side.. he confessed himself and told the people the Alhaja he is working for.. on getting there Alhaja has run away.. she walks at Gbagi

Old Man (Dead)
Victims (Unknown)
Yam Tubers (....)
The Teachers
Eye Witnesses

No CCTV?
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by donjazet(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
MITCHELL96:
How true is this ? undecided

Them still dey turn person to yam? Is Yam the man's problem or money?

Person no Sabi use him gift well sef grin

Rot in hell, but I hate jungle justice

You are as foolish as they come for believing this rubbish.
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by SHOLLAU: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
The incident didn't happen in front of the school, I was at the area to visit my mechanic around the area it happened.. I also asked series of questions about the incident but no concrete information was given. The victim said it was one ALHAJA that gave him the yam and also the Pampers they saw in his bag.

There is a man call *ORIYOMI*, he's a presenter and the owner of AGIDIGBO FM in ibadan, an enquiry was made and the ALHAJA confirmed it that she gave him those items that he came for help and she gave two tubers of yam. The security man that arrested him said he asked the man to pour the items in his bag and he saw yams and Pampers. They said 4 of the students were walking together and 2 was turned to yam, where are the other 2, no one knows, is anybody missing in d roster of the school or has any parent came for a report of a missing child, none..

This man is not mentally sound mere looking at him. The ALHAJA house has been destroyed even the *MICRA* (popular public cab in Ibadan) that was used to convey the man was destroyed, the cab man was just called to carry the man involved and he met his Waterloo, it was someone among the mechanics where I went to repair my car that gave him 7k just to hold..

No eye witness of the incident and all of a sudden everything get escalated. True or not, no one knows. The burning didn't happen, he was not set ablaze..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by abfemi163: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
This na conjoined news two different stories merged in one
1. THE BABA wasnt burnt oooooo,and it was Bashorun High at Bashorun they caught him
2. THE BURNT story was a fulani man that they caught early this morning who stole a bike, he was burnt at Bashorun Ojoo High at Ashi Road

I live at Ashi Bodija Ibadan
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by osazsky(m): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Innocent man
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by nuttyprofessor(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
MidaserveNG:

;

Old Man (Dead)
Victims (Unknown)
Yam Tubers (....)
The Teachers
Eye Witnesses

No CCTV?

grin This country Na'Wah �

Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by VanessaKokomama(f): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Godons1:
EMEKA why na, weting those innocent Boys do you? grin
you look mentally derange wetin concern Emeka for this matter na ? Go and check your upper
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by planetx: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sometimes i just wish Bill Gates Covid prediction on Africa will come through. Too many ignorant motherfuckers wasting oxygen and taking up valuable space.
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Godons1: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
VanessaKokomama:
you look mentally derange wetin concern Emeka for this matter na ? Go and check your upper

That's the name of the Criminal grin
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by VanessaKokomama(f): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Godons1:

That's the name of the Criminal grin
But his name wasn't mentioned there na so how did you know the old man name is Emeka ?
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Myer(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Now that you have killed the man, what now happens to those children inside the yam.
I dunno why I find this very hard to believe.
Somebody should cut a slice of the yam and let's see what happens

The irony is when you realise a man you claim has the power to turn children to tubers of yam is unable to disappear from the scene or turn any of his assailants into another tuber of yam.

For this course I appreciate civilisation. Imagine a Nigeria where we all still thought like this and believed so many foolish superstitions.
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Captain92: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
We are not serious in this country, okay now if this is true, what then happens to the humans purported to be yams, God where are we? I mean where am i...
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by Decryptor(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ndi sofistikation!

They claim to be the most educated ethnic group in Nigeria yet they believe someone can turn people into yam.

Useless foóls.
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by adebwalex(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/03/man-set-ablaze-for-allegedly-turning-students-into-yams-in-ibadan/

Just saw it on the news, the man was wrongly accussed. He was sent to delivered the tubber of yam and the pampers to his neigbour daughter but was stop by usless sombody who level the alligations of child turning to yam, and pampers. It so painful when watching thee news on because television.. That accussers man should be arrested and face the law...
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by drealcivilceno(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin

MidaserveNG:

Old Man (Dead)
Victims (Unknown)
Yam Tubers (....)
The Teachers
Eye Witnesses

No CCTV?
Re: Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) by mccloud224(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Don't blame the ediots who did this...blame nollywood. When the average Nigerian has been brainwashed into thinking immense success only comes through rituals, this is what you get.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.