Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Do I Start A Jewelry Business In Lagos. I Need Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Start A Jewelry Business In Lagos. I Need Help (337 Views)

Don't Step Out Looking Boring : Highlight Your Dressing With A Jewelry. / Start A Customized Jewelry Business With Zero Capital / The Kindness Of Strangers: A Triathlon, Cherished Earrings And A Jewelry Clerk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Jewelry Business In Lagos. I Need Help by Mikkyvee: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
I need help. Please i want to start a jewelry business and i am looking for vendors, advise on the industry, shipping and logistics. I based in Lagos, I want to sell non-tarnish jewelry with good quality. Things I need help with.

1. Getting vendors (onsite/online)
2. Industry overview
3. Marketing strategy
4. Shipping & Logistics

Ps: please advise on plugs for wholesale.
Re: How Do I Start A Jewelry Business In Lagos. I Need Help by Modupetemmy1(f): 2:04am On Dec 19, 2021
If you are in Lagos, I'll advice you to go to idumota
and ask for directions to obanikoroo you will see varieties there. Don't buy from those holding and calling you to buy that are on the road ooo, their jeweleries are expensive and they sell more of inferior goods.pls Enter a shop and buy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Shoes For Christmas And New Year / Check Out The Latest Asoebi Corset Styles / Dressing Skills For Women Over 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.