Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. (1880 Views)

Who Else Got Their Relocation Cancelled And Account Suspended?? / Nysc 2018 Will There Be Three Batches This Year / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good day everyone and to all 2021 batches and streams that got their relocation approved but due to distance can't go back to initial state for state coordinator clearance.

You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) I have good news for you and you don't need to travel for the clearance after your relocation was approved.
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by Perembo1: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Those who studied abroad and wanna get their EVALUATION letter before NYSC can contact me.

For your Authentication jobs too,I'm 100% available MoF and Foreign affairs.
Thanks.

Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perembo1:
Those who studied abroad and wanna get their EVALUATION letter before NYSC can contact me.

For your Authentication jobs too,I'm 100% available MoF and Foreign affairs.
Thanks.

Posting this ad on my thread, I hope you are real with it as I don't know you.
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 12:11am On Dec 08, 2021
If you relocated and your relocation is successful/approved but you cannot go back to the initial state you relocated from to get clearance, you can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) to get your clearance done without having to travel to the initial state of deployment for clearance.

100% assured.
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by sundayadoga781(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
PEOPLE OOOOO THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER
Be careful the information you give him and what you discuss with him. He does not work for NYSC. People like him have deceived very many people in the past.
kyrian0:
Good day everyone and to all 2021 batches and streams that got their relocation approved but due to distance can't go back to initial state for state coordinator clearance.

You can get in touch with me via WhatsApp or call (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) I have good news for you and you don't need to travel for the clearance after your relocation was approved.

1 Like

Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
sundayadoga781:
PEOPLE OOOOO THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER
Be careful the information you give him and what you discuss with him. He does not work for NYSC. People like him have deceived very many people in the past.
Hahaha frustration have finished you Sunday lol see how your embarrassing yourself on social media.
Anyways I know your type, if you can post a proof of whoever I've scammed right here, I'll run away else go and sort out your life.

Try and post a proof of whoever I've scammed here in your next reply so people can see. And I hope your not the one that messaged me for a link to help someone? Lol like I said, I know your type.
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2021

Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by cellins: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Which one is state coordinator clearance. Stop misleading people. Once ur relocation is successful, all u need is the approval letter. There is nothing like state coordinator clearance
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2021
cellins:
Which one is state coordinator clearance. Stop misleading people. Once ur relocation is successful, all u need is the approval letter. There is nothing like state coordinator clearance
Lol I don't know why people that have not served or yet to serve are always trying to showcase their ignorance. Bro if you don't know something, ask first and stop jumping into conclusion. That's one of the major problems we are having in this country.

The image below is exactly what I'm talking about. Stop being ignorant of what you don't know. Thank you

Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by sundayadoga781(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2021
PLEASE BE CAREFUL PEOPLE OOOOO THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER
Be careful the information you give him and what you discuss with him. He does not work for NYSC. People like him have deceived very many people in the past. The image he posted is not proof of anything. HE IS A SCAMMER
kyrian0:

Lol I don't know why people that have not served or yet to serve are always trying to showcase their ignorance. Bro if you don't know something, ask first and stop jumping into conclusion. That's one of the major problems we are having in this country.

The image below is exactly what I'm talking about. Stop being ignorant of what you don't know. Thank you
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by sundayadoga781(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2021
SCAMMMER OOOOO SCAM
kyrian0:

Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2021
sundayadoga781:
SCAMMMER OOOOO SCAM
Oga you don't have talk. Let me shock you again so you'll go and cry. Look at the time of the screenshot as well. I don't have time for baby talks.

Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2022

Note for now, only Edo, Taraba and Gombe states are possible.
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by sundayadoga781(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
kyrian0:

So you are still in this business, STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. NYSC no send you this message ooo. People .... this is a scammmmmm
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
sundayadoga781:

So you are still in this business, STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE. NYSC no send you this message ooo. People .... this is a scammmmmm
�� I'm so sorry for your miserable life.
I'll keep on shocking you and delivering while you go about disgracing your self.
Proof of another successful relocation attached below. You can cry properly this time around

Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by sundayadoga781(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2022
I dare you to show the name of this your customer. It is easy to manipulate this thing. My people DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER.
kyrian0:

�� I'm so sorry for your miserable life.
I'll keep on shocking you and delivering while you go about disgracing your self.
Proof of another successful relocation attached below. You can cry properly this time around
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
sundayadoga781:
I dare you to show the name of this you customer. It is easy to manipulate this thing. My people DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER.
Lol this is not a classroom or an argument section. If you are really serious about your claim, why not show any dealings we have had or if at all you know me lol.
You are just making noise on an empty space while I keep delivering and giving people what they want lol.
I will keep disgracing you by posting the success here while you keep making me famous and delivering for people. Another screenshot is coming soon and now relocation is being confirmed after 24 hours.
Watch out lol
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by kyrian0: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Apology to DG nysc,

I Rico Kyrian wish to sincerely apologize to the DG nysc for sending out informations about rendering relocation services.
I won't send out such informations anymore and I sincerely apologize for doing so. I humbly tender my apologies.
Thank you.
Re: For All NYSC Batches That Got Their Relocation Approved. by donemzy115(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is there any serving corper or an ex corper that his date of birth was corrected then was able to serve? Pls help an aspirant

(1) (Reply)

Submission Of Statement Of Account By Corpers. / Unable To Print My Relocation Letter Please Help / N4000 Payment Is Important; Paid This Afternoon, Got My Call Up No This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.