Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone (1334 Views)

Play These Android Soccer Games With Any Gamepad/controller / Make Any Usb Gamepad (controller) Vibrate While Gaming On Pc 2020 / Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone by SavageMajor(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
This video will teach you adequately how to use a USB game controller on your android device

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxF62as_z6A
Re: How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone by Crafteck1: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Simply use otg adapter
Re: How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone by SavageMajor(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Did you watch the video abi you dey do over Sabi
Crafteck1:
Simply use otg adapter
Re: How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone by jeff1607(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2021
SavageMajor:
Did you watch the video abi you dey do over Sabi

He is actually right, otg works with ppsspp even with a ps1 pad connected to a phone
Re: How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone by SavageMajor(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Watch the video and know what I did there before lecturing me sirs grin
[author=jeff1607 post=108336965]

He is actually right, otg works with ppsspp even with a ps1 pad connected to a phone[/quote]
Re: How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone by jeff1607(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2021
SavageMajor:
Watch the video and know what I did there before lecturing me sirs grin
[author=jeff1607 post=108336965]

He is actually right, otg works with ppsspp even with a ps1 pad connected to a phone

You need to redo the video, made it sound like abracadabra and voila! it works , an otg cable with a converter ought to have been shown like the ones used in converting a ps3 pad to a usb , the song at ten background won’t let one hear much as you stated one should use a headset.

For those who want to easily connect a ps3 pad to a phone use a usb converter and an OTG cable and map it to the controller

Life no hard

1 Like

Re: How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone by SavageMajor(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thanks bro
jeff1607:

You need to redo the video, made it sound like abracadabra and voila! it works , an otg cable with a converter ought to have been shown like the ones used in converting a ps3 pad to a usb , the song at ten background won’t let one hear much as you stated one should use a headset.

For those who want to easily connect a ps3 pad to a phone use a usb converter and an OTG cable and map it to the controller

Life no hard
Re: How To Use A USB Gamepad To Play Games On Your Android Phone by doubleexplorer: 2:10am On Jun 17, 2023
You should be arrested for putting out this type of low quality video.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Guys Think Of This Flash Game? / Please. Where Can I Buy This And What's The Cost ? / What Makes Gaming Awesome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.