Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How I Generated 30million In 6months On E-commerce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Generated 30million In 6months On E-commerce (159 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Start With 30million / Multiply Your Capital To 6-15 Places In 6months(millionaire) / With 100k Is It Possible To Make 4million In 6months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Generated 30million In 6months On E-commerce by Oke700: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Here's how to set your E-commerce business on " cash fire" with my brutal collection of hot money making secrets.

Note: This is designed to get you out of the " I am broke shit- hole"

READ BELOW TO KNOW WHAT I DID
Re: How I Generated 30million In 6months On E-commerce by Oke700: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primary the internet. These business transactions occur either as business to business(B2B), consumer to consumer, business to consumer(B2C), consumer to business. Below are some of the reasons people fail in E-COMMERCE.
1. Poor customer service
2. Poor use of online marketing tools
3. poor shipping tools
4. Poor branding
5. Having no SEO strategy.

So if you have tried everything else and failed, or if you are searching for a new income stream, a side hustle or you just want to make money online then, you have to continue reading. You will make your first million naira in the next 3 months... Guaranteed. If you will follow what I will show you next, you will have no issue with money again.

So who am I to make such a claim?

Well my name is Ajeigbe Moruf and for the past 7 years, I have been making consistent money online .you see, when I started out I was doing everything like fiverr, info marketing, CPA, etc but I was not getting the desired results I was looking for until I decided to focus on one at a time.

Now I get results

In fact, take a look at the images below. if you are interested in getting the "E-commerce money bag" pack for the sum of #25,000 ( Think of what will come your way), then click the link or copy it below in into your browser to purchase and learn/implement.

https:///yrw3wyyy.
Contact me if the link above is not working 0 8 1 3 6 8 1 4 0 7 7

(1) (Reply)

TO All Legit Hustlers / Business / What's the Right way for cofounders to share in a business they are building?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.