Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

One Alhaja Asked Me To Deliver Them To My Boss" -man that turned Kids to yam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Alhaja Asked Me To Deliver Them To My Boss" -man that turned Kids to yam (498 Views)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Oyo Commissioner Debunks Rumours Of Pupils Turned To Yam Tubers At Ibadan School / Nosa Uhumwangho: Abba Kyari Asked Me To Pay Proceed Of Hotel Into My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Alhaja Asked Me To Deliver Them To My Boss" -man that turned Kids to yam by Scamperlee(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
A middle-aged suspect (male) has revealed the source of the yam tubers that landed him in trouble in Ibadan, Oyo State. The suspect narrated the incident during his interview with TVC News.
A man has been accused of dropping a certain amount of money on the ground in Ibadan, which some children reportedly picked and turned into two tubers of yam. The suspect narrated his story after he got rescued from an angry mob.
Making revelations regarding the incident, the suspect said. "One Alhaja asked me to deliver the yam tubers to my boss, Kola, in the Sango area of Ibadan. I know nothing beyond this. A young man approached me after I got to the gate guarding my street, and he demanded to know the contents of my bag. I told him that I had not even checked the contents in the bag. I offloaded the contents in the bag, and diapers got found in it. I do not believe that kids can turn into yam."
Re: One Alhaja Asked Me To Deliver Them To My Boss" -man that turned Kids to yam by KAM3KAZI: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Reference?!

(1) (Reply)

Pig Heart Transplanted Into American Man In Breakthrough Surgery / 13-year-old Sugarcane Seller Stabs Boy To Death In Borno / My Conversation With A Facebook Hacker(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.