Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Reading About Sylvester Oromoni Jr’s Death Makes Me Very Mad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reading About Sylvester Oromoni Jr’s Death Makes Me Very Mad (200 Views)

Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) / Names Of Sylvester Oromoni Killers Arrested By Police / Davido's Son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr Hit 23k Followers On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reading About Sylvester Oromoni Jr’s Death Makes Me Very Mad by bummyla(m): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Reading about Sylvester Oromoni Jr’s death makes me very mad, because it was a very possible preventable death.

So, the parent knew he was been bullied to the point that he was afraid for his life and they redrew only his sister and left him “The Indestructible One!” there.

Now he is dead!
https://jesus.bingo/2021/12/04/reading-about-sylvester-oromoni-jrs-death-makes-me-very-mad/

And now,I am very very pissed with his parents!

How can a parent that pays one million naira school fees per term, be so, full of inferiority complex!

Tufikwa!

Rest In The LORD Son!

It is a pity you have to pay the prize for your parents’ negligence.

Re: Reading About Sylvester Oromoni Jr’s Death Makes Me Very Mad by Realtalk20: 4:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Dude shut up and get something doing. Who gives a shït? If the parents who suffer and slave for him didn't care why should you or we? Seems you are bored?.

Have you thought maybe they wanted to find a way to reduce their financial burden and hoped the bullies would help them?

Smh learn to mind your business

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Bags A New Ambassadorial Deal With Getfit Brand / Shareit Lite / Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.