Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) (28876 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero, Booed At Inauguration Ground / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by lexy2014: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

We stopped sleeping at fuel stations every Christmas and New year's day, people are no longer owed salaries for months and dying of hunger, we no longer got woken up with bomb blast every 1st October, now stealing is corruption, there are trains, new airport terminals etc.

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerias-rail-costs-exceed-aus-estimates-by-over-100/
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by femixville(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
In the first place, in this era of fake news and Lekkilies, I doubt the OP because nothing in the video proved any LAGH rep was there or that the coverage categorically took place at the experience but if it's true,i am not surprised.

The Experience is a platform owned by Pastor Adefarasin who most Nigerians remember as the MOG Apostle of Plan B, who gave direct order to those youths in that place to flee Nigeria. According to a 10 May,2021 report by the Guardian,, "The pastor disclosed that his wife (Pastor Ifeanyi) is currently out of Nigeria helping to create their own plan B" and others should follow suit.

Those who didn't flee Nigeria or are bidding their time before they flee too won't be allowed to frustrate the rest of us . They have been fed lies and lies because they believe APC is a Muslim party and bitter that their Pastor Adefarasin's preferred candidate, HE GEJ, lost against APC .
I recall that it was during his tenure as PFN President that Pastor Bakare blasted him and others for the hypocrisy in endorsing and campaigning for HE GEJ of PDP against one of their own, Pastor (Prof) Osibanjo of APC, http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/bakare-blasts-can-pfn-for-endorsing-jonathan/

He and the PFN under his leadership lost in that election in 2015 , God used the votes of Nigerians to reject them and their candidate HE GEJ and chose APC's PMB and Pastor Osibanjo . The rest is history but the bitterness has not waned, his church encourages their youths to deride and embarrass APC elected officials at the state and Federal level against what the bible teaches in Romans 13:1-2, they are indoctrinating their youths on false doctrine of Christianity.

That they don't even know that it was this same Governor who set up a panel, gave the members all the support and free rein is not surprising.

That they don't know that it wasn't the Governor that inserted falsehoods and fictitious names in the Lekkilies EndSars report did not shock me.

That they will expect the Governor to use taxpayers money to pay compensation to a Solomon Nathaniel who is alive and well and even faced the panel in flesh and blood yet declared dead, an individual who died way back in 2019 and declared that his ghost was a killed again in Lekki,a random Tola, Wisdom declared as deceased yet with no single family coming forward to declare their own Tola or Wisdom missing, among many other lies in respect to the Lekki incident tells you that they don't read and understand that it's impossible for the Governor to pay out compensation to non existent and fictitious names. It's criminal and ultra vires.

If the panel has perhaps not been compromised or sabotaged, they will not spend one year investigating an incident and still come up with falsehoods and fictitious names. That is why Nigerians demand that the panel be investigated and whoever lied on oath must be prosecuted.

Most of the youths there don't read and that's why they can't rise above hatred, bigotry and bitterness.

We will support our Governor defend Lagos and all our forebears built as legacy from their toils, sweat and blood.
We will defend Lagos against arsonists, terrorists and political and religious vicious state actors.

May God bless Lagos State and Nigeria forever more.

Here's how Saharareporters reported how Nigerians,including Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Assembly, responded to Pastor Adefarasin's order to youths in his church to exit Nigeria, an order he didn't give them during HE GEJ's tenure
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/10/better-stay-defend-your-land%E2%80%94-nigerians-react-pastor-adefarasin%E2%80%99s-plan-b-advice-flee

You're right to some extent, based on some Pastors using the pulpit as an opportunity to create and cause national chaos with their hardened hatred for one political party or the other..

Yet, we still have some Pastors that faithfully man their pulpit, and will never digress from the path they've been called for.. To Shepherd, and to Pastor.

But, its important to understand that, God sees everything happening in our religious houses, political groups and in our nation as a whole..
Division and conflict within the christendom especially in Nigeria is so alarming.. If he or she is not from my denomination, I have nothing to do with him, that has been many Christians view, and it's so u unChristian nd unchrist-like..

Buhari/Osinbajo ticket, hmm, even if it is not pleasing to God, I may not know the mind of God, but, if it is not pleasing to God, but the action of his people at such time will make God punish his own people due to the hatred, disunity, denominational division in the christendom as at 2015..

But, sometimes, bad things happen, to make us more wiser, but it's unfortunate, Religious leaders are going more blind to see through God's plan, why and fir what reason this punishment in the four corners of this nation is happening..

But, I also see it in other way round.. The opposite religion of the northern wing are really trying to be radical against the southern region majorly Christian.. Christians too don't want to take the back sit.. The Pastors are now fighting back, to balance the heat from the north, not to consume the Christian religion.. But, I think, there are better ways of fighting back than raising fanatics and haters of a particular government within the church..

Churches should pursue one united body, though since christ era, there av been factions, but all, still under christ..
But, its now the right time to find a common goal, pursue what is right, if someone is a Christian and so far he or she is a Christian and willing to run for any political position even if he or she is attending a different church from the one another is attending, with one mind, churches should come to an agreement, bring someone who will go for the church as a body, then lets support..

It's so foolish churches to be divided against themselves.. Satanic nd demonic..
Let's change!

For the #ENDSARS panel report.. Its a shame if we still av a government that can't take responsibility especially when older men nd women are running the affairs of government nd they are acting like irresponsible fathers and mothers over their children..

It's disgusting.. But, we pray, May God keep our nation.. Amen!
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Nezzjnr:
This Apc guy in the Front page brought out some Nice Facts but yet people resorted to insulting him.

It shows that most of you are just losers

No fact in his writeup. It is filled with lies/
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by dvkot(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
In the first place, in this era of fake news and Lekkilies, I doubt the OP because nothing in the video proved any LAGH rep was there or that the coverage categorically took place at the experience but if it's true,i am not surprised.

The Experience is a platform owned by Pastor Adefarasin who most Nigerians remember as the MOG Apostle of Plan B, who gave direct order to those youths in that place to flee Nigeria. According to a 10 May,2021 report by the Guardian,, "The pastor disclosed that his wife (Pastor Ifeanyi) is currently out of Nigeria helping to create their own plan B" and others should follow suit.

Those who didn't flee Nigeria or are bidding their time before they flee too won't be allowed to frustrate the rest of us . They have been fed lies and lies because they believe APC is a Muslim party and bitter that their Pastor Adefarasin's preferred candidate, HE GEJ, lost against APC .
I recall that it was during his tenure as PFN President that Pastor Bakare blasted him and others for the hypocrisy in endorsing and campaigning for HE GEJ of PDP against one of their own, Pastor (Prof) Osibanjo of APC, http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/02/bakare-blasts-can-pfn-for-endorsing-jonathan/

He and the PFN under his leadership lost in that election in 2015 , God used the votes of Nigerians to reject them and their candidate HE GEJ and chose APC's PMB and Pastor Osibanjo . The rest is history but the bitterness has not waned, his church encourages their youths to deride and embarrass APC elected officials at the state and Federal level against what the bible teaches in Romans 13:1-2, they are indoctrinating their youths on false doctrine of Christianity.

That they don't even know that it was this same Governor who set up a panel, gave the members all the support and free rein is not surprising.

That they don't know that it wasn't the Governor that inserted falsehoods and fictitious names in the Lekkilies EndSars report did not shock me.

That they will expect the Governor to use taxpayers money to pay compensation to a Solomon Nathaniel who is alive and well and even faced the panel in flesh and blood yet declared dead, an individual who died way back in 2019 and declared that his ghost was a killed again in Lekki,a random Tola, Wisdom declared as deceased yet with no single family coming forward to declare their own Tola or Wisdom missing, among many other lies in respect to the Lekki incident tells you that they don't read and understand that it's impossible for the Governor to pay out compensation to non existent and fictitious names. It's criminal and ultra vires.

If the panel has perhaps not been compromised or sabotaged, they will not spend one year investigating an incident and still come up with falsehoods and fictitious names. That is why Nigerians demand that the panel be investigated and whoever lied on oath must be prosecuted.

Most of the youths there don't read and that's why they can't rise above hatred, bigotry and bitterness.

We will support our Governor defend Lagos and all our forebears built as legacy from their toils, sweat and blood.
We will defend Lagos against arsonists, terrorists and political and religious vicious state actors.

Here's how Saharareporters reported how Nigerians,including Bishop Oyedepo of Winners Assembly, responded to Pastor Adefarasin's order to youths in his church to exit Nigeria, an order he didn't give them during HE GEJ's tenure
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/10/better-stay-defend-your-land%E2%80%94-nigerians-react-pastor-adefarasin%E2%80%99s-plan-b-advice-flee

are you OK at all? All this walking dead BMC.. are you normal at all? is you brain leaking? Do you need servicing? Nawao
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by ejieddy: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Nonsense youths and Christians. You boo them yet they still rule over you and destroy the nation. Our voice is only on social media. Run for office, we won't. Participate in elections, we won't. We will keep giving excuses of "they have rigged it already" to be cowards. Keep booing o. 2023 is here, he will still be the representative while you are wasting your shout and data. Nonsense!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by ejieddy: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2021
Go and get your PVC. Stop being foolish.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Somehow I wonder how much peanuts is given to you for you to poke fun at your kinsmen after men like you have slaughtered your kin
You think afterall, it's not happening to me and my kids
Well, you see Dowen, the state of this nation's fall ain't gonna spare any modafvcker.
But I'm not impressed, rather than ass lick a politician against your own cos that's sheer foolishness, why not ass lick a Yahoo boy, can pay you in BTC if you know

Useless ingredients angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by toujurs: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Laugh no fit kill me grin, We are more powerful than the government, only when speak in one voice
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by soojar(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Penguin2:
If votes were to count, I’m sure Sanwolu will struggle to win re-election but this is Nigeria.

But I like what the youths are doing, these dirty politicians will be afraid to get on the wrong side of the young people.

Meanwhile, zombies, what do you have to say?

I, in my capacity as the representative of Zombie association put it you sir, that those youths you are referring to, just like yourself don't have PVC (likely) and hence, aren't voting. 70% of real voters in Lagos and even outside would still vote Sanwo Olu.

I rise.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Your opening line says it all. And it is unfortunate you, the biggest spreader of fake news is pushing against it. But you can't stop can you? You made some accusations and painted some colours about the highly revered gentleman who has spent his life impacting youths positively and bringing them to a better life in Christ. Shall we test your assertions and see if they are the truth or lies as you are wont to?

1.You claimed that GEJ was Pastor Paul Adefarasin's preferred candidate in 2015. You also claimed he was PFN president then. Well. That's a lie. Pastor Paul Adefarasin has never held a post in PFN not to mention being president. The person who held a post was Pastor Wale Adefarasin and he was National Secretary not President of PFN. I assume you are ignorant to know that Pastor Oritejafor served as both CAN and PFN president simultaneously. In fact, he was National President of PFN before becoming CAN chairman. The link you provided also made that mistake, or was it just a deliberate lie planted in 2015 to make Osinbajo look like a victim of PFN/CAN politics by APC propaganda machineries? No such event occurred. There was no secret meeting by CAN/PFN to endorse anyone. It was another of APC's grand deceit no wonder it appeared on a questionable tabloid called PM news for people with jaundiced views like you to munch on. Here's a link from The Nation where you can see who held what post as far as PFN was concerned. https://thenationonlineng.net/pfn-who-takes-over-from-oritsejafor/amp/

2. You also claimed that Pastor Paul has used his church to encourage Nigerian youths to embarrass and deride APC elected officials. May I inform you that Sanwo-olu was at the The Experience in 2019 and he was actually hailed and not embarrassed or derided. Not only that, all former governors of Lagos state and their spouses have always graced the yearly praise-fest and none I repeat NONE has ever been booed or heckled. I challenge you to show a video or audio or link where Pastor Paul has ever encouraged such behavior in words or deed or you have automatically invited curses on yourself for knowingly lying against a man of God and spoiling his hard-earned reputation. God will judge you. And here is a link of Pastor Paul Adefarasin apologizing on behalf of the youths who booed the representative of Lagos state govt and admonishing them to stop such behavior. https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/04/paul-adefarasin-apologizes-to-lagos-govt-chides-crowd-at-the-experience/undefined You have a date with God's judgement. The book of Proverbs 17:5 says
"He who justifies the wicked and condemns the righteous are an abomination to God"
You have a date with the God who called Pastor Paul Adefarasin for knowingly defaming him like this without any just cause. You shall have your day.

Let me shortly respond to the advice he gave people to have a plan B. You have a problem with that I can see. Here is a Pastor who has been working to get youths off drugs and give them a better life through skills and empowerment at great personal cost. He has nurtured youths to a very high level and his praise-fest, The Experience markets Lagos and Nigeria to the whole world on a scale most of the politicians you support cannot claim to have done on any ground. It is a positive program where the best of Nigerian gospel talents are paraded and shown to over 180 countries live all over the world at no extra cost to themselves. It has also helped youths to learn to turn to God their maker and to seek a better way of life. I challenge you to mention ONE, just one programme by any politician of your choice in Lagos which has such a magnitude of effect on Lagos and its inhabitants like The Experience. Your politicians in Lagos like Tinubu, Fashola, Obasa, etc all have their children outside the country. They have houses and properties abroad where they go to cool off and recuperate and even build better lives for their generations at the state's expense. You seem to have no problem with that. Your Lagos politicians and indeed all politicians of note in APC have their children schooling abroad and have settled them out of the commonwealth of Lagos state and Nigeria. You have no bone to pick with that. But a shepherd advises his sheep to seek better options and you tear at him with all the bones in your body. What hypocrisy!! He asks his sheep to do as he does instead of wearing the garb of hypocrisy like your political masters who claim to love and believe in Nigeria but cannot treat common headache nor have their children school here and to you he is an enemy of Nigeria? Woe unto you!! Woe unto you I say!!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by Freedom34: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
obynzo:

Dude don't be unwise my guy no matter how you spin it. IPOB never had a hand in the End Sars Mayhem. again on Uche Mefor's statement shows how malicious and evil you are at misinterpreting his statement. He simply said what is happening in the EndSars is not about Biafra but a people's revolution. please can you tell me what was EndSars about? wasn't it not people revolting and protesting peacefully against Police brutality? Again this NK video we know modern technology on how you can disguise on the internet and modulate your voice to sound like someone else so please permit not to take this as evidence, i would only believe if it was a reputable news outlet that interviewed him and he said this.

Note: I am not an IPOB supporter, but i support truthful reporting devoid of bias.

This is d !major problem with u guys.: u claim not to be ipob yet support and sympathize with them

Nnamdi KANU and his generals hatched d destruction of Lagos and u dt sit in ur 2-by-2 shade (who claim not to be ipob) dey yarn dust!

Has KANU and mefor refuted what they said on social media?
Since u are 'not ipob', cool why not let ipob speak for the!selves!

christistruth01:
[b]Just listen to Kanu's Broadcast that same night it is Pathetic he wanted Lagos destroyed

This na the AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Ejo tipoju.

Nigeria is in huge debt and thing are growing worse , people are dying.

You're writing apologist writeup.
My family are Muslims are they're also displeased. This has nothing to do with your writeup. you're just using intuision to create argument
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
In Lagos, our votes count.

Those who elected HE Sanwo-Olu are not in the Experience.

Those at the experience are mostly members of Pastor Adefarasin's church and they are mostly people from the region and religion that supports PDP and hates APC and Islam.
Fortunately, they are in a minority in Lagos. Please compare those youths at the experience to those who recieved HE Sanwo-Olu two days ago in Lagos State University ( LASU) and see the contrast.

LASU is mostly made up of youths who are indigenes of Lagos State, they have a heritage and stake in Lagos and you should watch the video of how they showed the Governor massive love and told the Governor that they will stand by him and walk with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBULTZdVGLE
Those youths at the experience are behaving like that woman who told the biblical Solomon to use a sword to cut an innocent baby into half because in her evil conscience, she knows that the baby (Lagos) does not belong to her and wants the baby(Lagos) dead to spite the real owner of the baby(Lagos).

They are customer daada who lose against Sanwo-Olu's APC every 4 years. As recent as last year's December, at the height of the campaign of fake news by vicious IPOB .
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Your analysis does not add up at all. Its very weak. You're comparing students who been fed to youth who came to experience? shocked

The student are meant to be happy. Every reasonable student will be happy. As a Lagos stakeholder I'm happy with what is going on in Lasu and some areas of Lagos state.

Your comparison is weak. The present indigene in Lasu will receive bursary as indigene.

After university life they'll likely do the same as the Xperience youth.

Stop dragging lekki issues to every matters. I read some Lagos natives were also arrested and were also witnessed at the lekki incident. From their surnames I know theyre ibile .

Nobody is happy and don't compare student to struggling youth
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by freeborn02: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ayomi90:

Keep on shouting PVC as if it's useful, arrange election is what u still having faith in.

PVC is still important
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by freeborn02: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jig5aw:
So you think elections will change this Land? I pity people like you.

Yes, it can
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by freeborn02: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Seun360:

APC will win in Lagos and the general election whether Una like am or not.

That's because APC is good in election rigging.

APC had always rigged itself into power in Lagos and Kano. So, you aren't saying anything new, Mr election rigger. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ttalk:

Calm down and be objective for once, APC had a free ride because APC has no strong opposition in that election.

I carefully choose my words because am not attached or blinded by any sentiment. I said the youth are angry about Lekki massacre and not really about End-sars, and how the state government handles it would go a long way in pacifying the youth. Yes, there are two classes of youth, the educated sychophants and dummy illiterate in one side and the rational youth on the other side, I tell you, the rank of the rational mind is swelling. Stop being a hypocrite, there would be a consequence in presidential election in Lagos State if the state government fail to manage developing circumstances emerging from revelations on the events of Lekki shooting. It is one crime that can't be covered without consequence
Stop comparing student at uni with youth at Xpereince . you expect them to boo the governor and tell that to their parents ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
Freedom34:
U're doing a great job hiding ur head in d sand nwoke.

Listen to how ur lord and saviour planned d destruction of lagos

cool

Dude you are not smart at all. Walahi I do not sympathise with IPOB but when I see an unfair propaganda I will speak against it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by Seun360(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
freeborn02:

That's because APC is good in election rigging.

APC had always rigged itself into power in Lagos and Kano. So, you aren't saying anything new, Mr election rigger. grin

As far am concerned, you did say anything.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
flokii:

I don't just know the problem with most Yoruba men married to Igbo women.. they were all siding with Jonathan despite his loopsided appointments and complete marginalization of Yorubas. I know several of them like that who were yapping crap of how GEJ was the best option. Even this Akeredolu that is chasing herdsmen up and down will fall into that category.

Most of these religious leaders are no different from hustlers looking for maga that will pay, reason I hardly take any of them seriously. I'm happy our son PYO didn't allow their betrayal weigh him down and thanks to God, he is VP today and a presidential maternal now and in the near future.
What have we gained from buhari without debt aside hardship.
Please don't include Chinese train, because we don't own that until debt is paid . undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
deepwater:

U still didn't understand my post
Like i said, you are a slow person
That doesn't mean you would never get it, just that it shall take a very long time before you get to the level of realisation most people have reached at the moment because of how slow you are.

And before you quote me again, I am a lagosian
Was in lasu in the 80s
So stop making all those noise abount lagos, na cum you cum lagos.
Don't mind him, they came to Lagos and turned us to visitors in our state.
Now thaey go about telling lies that we're happy lol

There are many lagosians on the forum also. Ajepako is also lagosians , I've hardly seen a Normal lagos native with no political ties support this government

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by freeborn02: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Seun360:

As far am concerned, you did say anything.

Artful Dodger
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
obynzo:

I really don't want to say you are dense, but guy you are so dense. So Yoruba guys that burnt businesses in Lagos are now IPOB and also the guy that seized the staff of the Oba of Lagos is now IPOB? Guy have a conscience and stop being a paid troll. Or are you saying no Yoruba voted against Sanwo Olu in the 2019 election? You guys are the reason why Lagos and Nigeria as a whole cannot move forward. The GDP of Lagos by far beats that of Nairobi, Accra, Lome, Kigali, Dakar and Monrovia. but go to those places and you would hate the politicians in Lagos. Lagos had a head start in terms of Infrastructure and positioning as centre of commerce due to it's status as a former federal capital territory not because of any resourcefulness. The skewed development distribution ensures that 60% of Nigeria's commercial activities is in Lagos. So at this level Lagos has gone beyond comparison with other states. it is suppose to be with other cities in Africa. It is unfortunate that right now it is an insult to cities like Cairo, Johannesburg and Casablanca to be compared to Lagos.
You guys keep justifying mediocrity because of crumbs they give you.

Real lagosians dont compare Lagos with other state, we're not pleased.
Its immigrants that compare Lagos with their village and clap for our politicians doing below our very own expectations

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by Freedom34: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lolz, so which one is 'propaganda' there now na? cheesy

Izit false that ur lord and saviour asked u lots to destroy Lagos as evidenced in d video?
Or u just wan comment for 'comment' sake?

Even ipob sef didn't deny they planned d destruction of Lagos, how much less a sympathizer like u!
Taaaa!
cool

obynzo:

Dude you are not smart at all. Walahi I do not sympathise with IPOB but when I see an unfair propaganda I will speak against it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by optionalY09: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
freeborn02:
The people are using this available avenue to express their displeasure against APC. Unfortunately, maybe just a handful of them have PVC

PVC is nothing, divide this crap
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by FourElements: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

By their fruits you shall know them. The Grace of God can't abound when you lie. It happened in 2015 when we saw your ilk mocking God by 'prophesying' that God has anointed HE GEJ, they even had a ceremony where they laid hands on my President but what happened? It ended in disgrace. Do you know why? God hates a lying tongue. When you are calmer slowly read what Romans 12:1-2 states and compare it to religious bigots disgracing themselves from the pulpit these days.
God is on the throne and he disgraced you in 2015,2019, HE will do it again.
All the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
You said a lot of scriptural truth, but do you think with the "fruits" of this GMB government, do you believe God is with them?
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by iamfromlagos(f): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
In Lagos, our votes count.

Those who elected HE Sanwo-Olu are not in the Experience.

Those at the experience are mostly members of Pastor Adefarasin's church and they are mostly people from the region and religion that supports PDP and hates APC and Islam.
Fortunately, they are in a minority in Lagos. Please compare those youths at the experience to those who recieved HE Sanwo-Olu two days ago in Lagos State University ( LASU) and see the contrast.

LASU is mostly made up of youths who are indigenes of Lagos State, they have a heritage and stake in Lagos and you should watch the video of how they showed the Governor massive love and told the Governor that they will stand by him and walk with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBULTZdVGLE
Those youths at the experience are behaving like that woman who told the biblical Solomon to use a sword to cut an innocent baby into half because in her evil conscience, she knows that the baby (Lagos) does not belong to her and wants the baby(Lagos) dead to spite the real owner of the baby(Lagos).

They are customer daada who lose against Sanwo-Olu's APC every 4 years. As recent as last year's December, at the height of the campaign of fake news by vicious IPOB terrorists that burnt down Lagos and Pasror Adefarasin's favoured PDP against APC here in Lagos , APC still won a Senatorial election in Lagos West by landslide.

To enlighten,because you seem like you are not from Lagos(for want of not outrightly disclosing where I know you come from based on your posts wink) , Lagos East is a senatorial zone/district in Lagos State, comprising of the entire geographical areas of: Epe Local Government Area. Ibeju/Lekki Local Government Area. Ikorodu Local Government Area. The Church itself is located in Lekki under Lagos East yet those there could not win an election for the senatorial candidate of the party they supported.

They will still lose again.

Below is the result of the December 4 ,2020 Senatorial election of Lagos East Senatorial election in that same Lekki Local Government Area :

Ibeju -Lekki LGA
Electoral Officer: Dr Khalid Olajide Adekoya ( Unilag)
AA : 16
AAC: 17
ADC: 42
ADP: 65
APC: 16336
APM: 12
LP: 07
NNPP: 05
NRM: 07
PDP: 937
SDP: 11
YPP: 109

Those youths at the experience account for most of those paltry 937 PDP votes and they lost again to APC with a very wide margin .

Final result:

APC Candidate Tokunbo Abiru won the Lagos State East Senatorial district bye-election wey hold on Satuday, 5th December.

The Independent Electoral Commission, INEC declare APC's Abiru the winner with 89,204 votes while his closest opponent PDP candidate Babatunde Gbadamosi got 11,257 votes.

In Lagos, if election is conducted today, APC will still win by a large margin as usual. We will defend Lagos. It's the legacy our forebears built and handed over to us
God bless Lagos State and Nigeria.

All the enemies of Nigeria and Nigerians will lose las las. They always lose and get put to shame. #DefendLagos
Please bring your investments to Lagos today. In Lagos, you, your family and investments are safe. Your investments are guaranteed of great returns. God bless you as you bring your investments to Lagos.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Month don end, we get that you need to do your job.
Elebi alatenuje oshi.
Re: Sanwo-Olu's Representative Booed At The Experience 2021 (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Freedom34:
Lolz, so which one is 'propaganda' there now na? cheesy

Izit false that ur lord and saviour asked u lots to destroy Lagos as evidenced in d video?
Or u just wan comment for 'comment' sake?

Even ipob sef didn't deny they planned d destruction of Lagos, how much less a sympathizer like u!
Taaaa!
cool

You are still making very dense replies to my comment. I stated my position on IPOB and it doesn't change anything. If you feel anything contrary it's your problem, you can kill yourself because of that for all I care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Decorates Service Chiefs In Aso Villa / Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.