Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor (985 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Elbinawi: 5:13am On Dec 04, 2021
The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" of Lagos State Governor

The Governor of Lagos state, @jidesanwoolu, who invited the Nigerian army to Lekki Tollgate during the #EndSARS protest recently invited the people of Lagos state for "Peace Walk".

It is important for Nigerians to understand the difference between two words; peace and surrender. They are two different words erroneously used by genocidal criminals and wicked tyrants of history to encapsulate the heinous crimes against humanity that they perpetrated and present a fraudulent "human face" to the public.

Martyr Ayatollah Mutahari, one of the greatest Students of Imam Khomeini (qs) clearly pointed the difference between peace and surrender in one of his Books.

What the Governor of Lagos state, @jidesanwoolu, suggested is not a call to peace but a call to surrender. He is calling for the total surrender of innocent victims of the #LekkiMassacre where the Nigerian army murdered 20+ Youths singing the National Anthem. A plot to bury his role and bury the Truth with the innocent victims.

This same shameless little Tyrant @jidesanwoolu told the CNN in a live interview that two people were killed at the Lekki Tollgate and many injured but while releasing his "White (Black) Paper" claimed nobody was killed at Lekki Tollgate.

The peak of wickedness, monstrous savagery and barbarism is for elected leaders in a democratic setting to orchestrate the mass murder of innocent and defenseless civilians and try to cover it up to hide the heinous crimes against humanity perpetrated.

It is known throughout human history that real peace is impossible without Justice for victims of mass murder. The brutal massacre at the Lekki Tollgate was a deliberate mass murder of innocent peaceful protesters by a genocidal regime that perpetrated genocide in Zaria in December, 2015.

The shameless @jidesanwoolu should understand the fact that history is not on their side as one day he, his master Buhari, Tukur Buratai and Lt Col Bello will face the long arm of Justice for the 20/10/2020 Lekki Tollgate massacre of Nigerian Youths.

On a final note, Our heartfelt Condolences once again to families of victims of the Lekki Tollgate massacre, speedy recovery for the injured! Ilahee Ameen!

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by haffaze777(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Wail on

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Kissiemu(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2021
These endsars stories are getting too much please. Let everybody enter their house since nobody can prove that people were massacred at LTG on 20-10-2020 in this internet savvy generation.
I quickly clicked on the topic thinking that this one has a fresh angle to the matter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2021
Wailing Kongo Jews

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Afamed: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Even when your Christmas Chicken goes missing. You will definitely look for it.
Repeating your lies 20000s times in another language does not validate your lies.

Enough of this propaganda

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Afamed: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Elbinawi:
The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" of Lagos State Governor

The Governor of Lagos state, @jidesanwoolu, who invited the Nigerian army to Lekki Tollgate during the #EndSARS protest recently invited the people of Lagos state for "Peace Walk".

It is important for Nigerians to understand the difference between two words; peace and surrender. They are two different words erroneously used by genocidal criminals and wicked tyrants of history to encapsulate the heinous crimes against humanity that they perpetrated and present a fraudulent "human face" to the public.

Martyr Ayatollah Mutahari, one of the greatest Students of Imam Khomeini (qs) clearly pointed the difference between peace and surrender in one of his Books.

What the Governor of Lagos state, @jidesanwoolu, suggested is not a call to peace but a call to surrender. He is calling for the total surrender of innocent victims of the #LekkiMassacre where the Nigerian army murdered 20+ Youths singing the National Anthem. A plot to bury his role and bury the Truth with the innocent victims.

This same shameless little Tyrant @jidesanwoolu told the CNN in a live interview that two people were killed at the Lekki Tollgate and many injured but while releasing his "White (Black) Paper" claimed nobody was killed at Lekki Tollgate.

The peak of wickedness, monstrous savagery and barbarism is for elected leaders in a democratic setting to orchestrate the mass murder of innocent and defenseless civilians and try to cover it up to hide the heinous crimes against humanity perpetrated.

It is known throughout human history that real peace is impossible without Justice for victims of mass murder. The brutal massacre at the Lekki Tollgate was a deliberate mass murder of innocent peaceful protesters by a genocidal regime that perpetrated genocide in Zaria in December, 2015.

The shameless @jidesanwoolu should understand the fact that history is not on their side as one day he, his master Buhari, Tukur Buratai and Lt Col Bello will face the long arm of Justice for the 20/10/2020 Lekki Tollgate massacre of Nigerian Youths.

On a final note, Our heartfelt Condolences once again to families of victims of the Lekki Tollgate massacre, speedy recovery for the injured! Ilahee Ameen!

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.
Look for something lucrative to engage yourself. Massacres with no names/ dead bodies. PDP agent

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by helinues: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Shiite man from Kaduna state, what's your business with Lagos affairs?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by joyandfaith: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Lekki massacre was real. Nothing can change the narrative. Like Dowen college like LASG. Cover up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Afamed: 7:23am On Dec 04, 2021
helinues:
Shiite man from Kaduna state, what's your business with Lagos affairs?
Don't be surprised, the Op is one of these IPoB agents using Pseudo context

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Afamed: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2021
joyandfaith:
Lekki massacre was real. Nothing can change the narrative. Like Dowen college like LASG. Cover up.

Yes as real as the man that turned children to yam just yesterday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by udemzyudex(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Afamed:

Look for something lucrative to engage yourself. Massacres with no names/ dead bodies. PDP agent

You're deluded
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by flokii: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2021
419 massacre you meant.. destructive elements.
If we can't have it, let's destroy it mentality. God go shame una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by flokii: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Kissiemu:
These endsars stories are getting too much please. Let everybody enter their house since nobody can prove that people were massacred at LTG on 20-10-2020 in this internet savvy generation.
I quickly clicked on the topic thinking that this one has a fresh angle to the matter.

They want to put wool over our eyes and super-impose their evil narrative of massacre on the entire country.. fools thinking others are like them who just swallow any bullshit from yeyebrities.

In this modern age, there are computer-aided softwares and algorithms that can fake or doctor live streaming videos.. we have DEEPFAKES and others like it out there to edit media.
The US government said NO EVIDENCE OF MASSACRE AT LEKKI.. but the evil schemers have held on to their false narrative to agend their agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Jostoman: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2021
I just thank God for the life of mr macaroni, falz and those that still have conscience and respect the integrity in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by joyandfaith: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Afamed:

Yes as real as the man that turned children to yam just yesterday.

Like Dowen college like LASG. Cover up.
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by mikeweezy(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Can't we just let love lead in this country ?
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by techWriter1: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Yes as real as the man that came kids to yam just today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Afamed: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2021
You can not be a Wailing wailer and still have your common sense intact.

How can you claim of a massacre and over 1 yr now, nobody has come up with the pictures of his relatives/ family/ brother that were massacred.

Even if your goat, goes missing for 5 days, you will alert your neighbor and look for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Rexwalters1: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2021
Jostoman:
I just thank God for the life of mr macaroni, falz and those that still have conscience and respect the integrity in them.
If they had any integrity whatsoever, na them we for they mourn, then eulogy next, Useless cowards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Rexwalters1: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Afamed:
You can not be a Wailing wailer and still have your common sense intact.

How can you claim of a massacre and over 1 yr now, nobody has come up with the pictures of his relatives/ family/ brother that were massacred.

Even if your goat, goes missing for 5 days, you will alert your neighbor and look for it.
Was out of the country during the carnage, when I got back to Lagos State and saw the vandalization, those criminals purportedly killed @ Lekki Toll gate deserve what they got.

They even need to be invited back, for another round of target practice, Useless Miscreants.
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
If they had any integrity whatsoever, na them we for they mourn, then eulogy next, Useless cowards.

What you wished these men shall be yours

Amen
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Afamed: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Amen

No one is buying your sympathy, emotions and propaganda. I have moved away from Lekki lies& deceit. It does not work on person like us who still has his sense of reasoning intact

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Rexwalters1: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Amen
Mumus that sent other mumus to an early grave, is Lekki Toll gate Federal Government Property, What concerns endsars protesters with our Lekki Tollgate?

DJ Switch & Falz escaped through back of Oriental Hotel, then went to change clothes @ 1004, Macaroni got caught by anti riot task force trying to escape through Oniru.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Rexwalters1: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Afamed:

No one is buying your sympathy and propaganda. I have moved away from Lekki lies& deceit. It does not work on person like us who still has his sense of reasoning intact
Don’t mind that Ipobian Mumurist, probably somewhere in Abia state wailing this Saturday morning about Lekki Toll Plaza that he doesn’t even know where it is.
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Afamed:

No one is buying your sympathy, emotions and propaganda. I have moved away from Lekki lies& deceit. It does not work on person like us who still has his sense of reasoning intact

Tell me why sanwo Olu said on CNN that 2 people were killed but later said no one was killed in his black paper

I dont engage APC paid agent on Nairaland, I only give you this 1 minute attention & wont banter words with you thereafter

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Rexwalters1: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Tell me why sanwo Olu said on CNN that 2 people were killed but later said no one was killed in his black paper

I dont engage APC paid agent on Nairaland, I only give you this 1 minute attention & wont banter words with you thereafter
2 Criminals were killed, good riddance to those agberos, even if it was 12 that got neutralized it isn’t still enough.

This Haters of Lagos State should have come to witness the damages done by these pdp backed Hoodlums.
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Rexwalters1: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Ok we should just accept what you wailing pdp agents & sympathizers say? 2 can play that game Mr 1Nigeriamyfoot, next time no less than 50, to make it a true massacre for disturbing the peace of the other good law abiding residents of Lagos State. Eko Oni Baje.
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Ok we should just accept what you wailing pdp agents & sympathizers say? 2 can play that game Mr Nigeriamyfoot, next time no less than 50, to make it a true massacre for disturbing the peace of the other good law abiding residents of Lagos State. Eko Oni Baje.

Asape fun were Jo, oun ati were egbera

This is why I'm not gonna reply you any further

1 Like

Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Rexwalters1: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Asape fun were Jo, oun ati were egbera

This is why I'm not gonna reply you any further
Most likely your akamu & akara is ready?, go & have your breakfast before you collapse on politics section of Nairaland, Good morning.
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by Rexwalters1: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Because you pdp people can’t defeat Bola Tinubu in Lagos State, you want to resolve backdoor to arson & violence to discredit him? Election APC will defeat you, Fire for Fire, you have no chance.

Next time they should understand that Lagos State is not the property of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. You can’t come & destroy our properties, just because of your perceived hatred for one man.

When your motive is of a corrupt nature, the outcome shall be no different, so called Criminal ENDSARS Protest Movement, Why all the noise about Lagos State, is it where the FG is based, is SARS Headquarters in Lagos State? Hypocrites.
Re: The Fraudulent "Peace Walk" Of Lagos State Governor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Most likely your akamu & akara is ready?, go & have your breakfast before you collapse on politics section of Nairaland, Good morning.

Your father is poorer than my lowest staff

Those who knows outside Nairaland can attest to that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Describes Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest As Illegal, Asks FG To Release Him / Tinubu Or VP Osinbajo's Running Mate. Prediction. / Former Speaker, Yakubu Dogara Withdraws From The Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.