Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara (2152 Views)

AGF Malami Is A Public Enemy - Tinubu Campaign / Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Playing Politics To Divide Yoruba, Igbo People- HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by adenigga(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2021
A former Senate President, Adolphus Wabara has demanded that President Muhammadu Buhari should sack the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami.
According to Wabara, Malami is an embarrassment to the administration of President Buhari and doesn’t deserve to hold the position.

Wabara spoke against the backdrop of a recent submission by Malami that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, cannot be pardoned when he hasn’t been convicted by a competent court of law.

Malami stated on Wednesday that it is too early to talk about pardoning Kanu because the pro-Biafra activist is still in court standing trial for treasonable felony and acts of terrorism charges.

Naija News reports that Kanu is facing an amended 7-count charge bordering on treasonable felony and acts of terrorism which were brought against him by the Federal Government after his re-arrest and repatriation to Nigeria in June this year.

However, the former Senate President in his reaction said Malami is speaking with arrogant ignorance and arrogating powers that don’t belong to him to himself.

He argued that left to him, Malami would have been shown the exit door and therefore called on President Buhari to sack the AGF from his cabinet.

He said on Thursday: “Malami is the most confused, if not the most unlearned Attorney General of the Federation that Nigeria has ever had.

“He has embarrassed this government enough that if Mr. President were not distracted, the likes of Malami won’t be in his cabinet.

“Mr. President is focused on so many things but time has come for him to address the issue of Malami. What has he not done to embarrass this government? The other time, he was proposing a state of emergency in Anambra outside the knowledge of Mr. President!

“In civilized climes, Malami would have been asked to take the back seat. If I were the President, I won’t have the likes of Malami in my cabinet.”

Senator Wabara accused the AGF/Minister of attempting to twist the words of Mr. President who had promised a delegation of Igbo leaders who visited him in Aso-Rock that he would consider their difficult request for the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu to be set free.

Source: https:///Nnamdi-Kanu-Malami-Is-The-Most-Confused-AGF-Nigeria-Has-Ever-Had-Buhari-Should-Sack-Him-Former-Senate-President

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Xscape1993(m): 7:52am On Dec 04, 2021
This is the honest truth of the century. 95% of Buhari's cabinet members need urgent medical attention. Nigeria was not like this before ooo. This government has turned Nigeria into another republic ooo.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Moferere: 7:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Malami is an embarrassment because he insisted that an alleged criminal called Nnamdi Kanu should face the law?
I don't really understand how some of our Eastern brothers think.
Sometimes, I wondered if they reason with their brains or anus undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Tranquillity360: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2021
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Michoco(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Who doesn't know that he's the most confused being in this buhari regime with that his fore head like opera mini logo.
Abeg jhoor me I don wash my hand comot body for Nigeria matter. who go fly me to Switzerland na my dream country cry

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by IhateYouMan: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Malami is an idiot and a disgrace to the rule of law.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by neoclassical: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2021
The first time I noticed Malami's incompetence was the day he held a conference after his Panel's investigation on Nnamdi Kanu. I was shocked to behold a Senior Advocate of Nigeria struggling to read a prepared speech.
I mean, a SAN struggling to pronounce some English words. That was the day I knew it is finished.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by chrisxxx(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Malami wasn't appointed to serve the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians but the interest of the cabal.. And the more noise Nigerians of southern extraction make the more his ratings soar among the cabal he serves their interest.
Malami is only a disgrace to the learned profession but never to this government because he is exactly acting the script.
All those asking for him to be dropped are actually on a long endless chase.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Brimstone77: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Moferere:
Malami is an embarrassment because he insisted that an alleged criminal called Nnamdi Kanu should face the law?

Wabara is now an easterner??

Your mumu is raised to power 10.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Cantonese: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Moferere:

Sometimes you need a little more sense to enable you reason properly in matters like this.

Sadly and unfortunately tribalism has eaten the hearts of people like you.

As it stands, unfortunately again, Mr. Sunday Igboho presently languishes in detention in far away Benin republic. Every reasonable person from the SW make daily presentation to the Nigerian government to let him return in peace. His aides who were arrested by the DSS were let go because people followed up and talked with government. Why is it a problem that leaders of the SE make the same presentation to release Nnamdi Kanu? If a person or group of persons feel aggrieved about their situation in a nation, they find different means of expressing themselves and demanding their rights. That's exactly the same thing that Sunday Igboho did which almost cost him his life in the SW.

If not for racism within one's so called country, how is it that the south east is your permanent problem among the myriad of problems confronting the south west and the rest of the country? If you have no idea on a solution to lasting national peace, why not just eat your food and sleep?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Crossalpha: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2021
malami needs immediate mental evaluation, i wonder how he became a SAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by omenkaLives(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Brimstone77:

This one is a Juvenile who just got weaned.

Wabara is from Abia state and a one time Senate president, one disgraced from office in a most shameful manner. I'm sure you know nothing about that because you were probably still crawling and drooling when all that happened.

Na all this small small boys like you go come online dey talk crap all the time.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by POLYGAMY: 8:45am On Dec 04, 2021
omenkaLives:

Wabara is from Abia state and a one time Senate president, one disgraced from office in a most shameful manner. I'm sure you know nothing about that because you were probably still crawling and drooling when all that happened.

Na all this small small boys like you go come online dey talk crap all the time.
SO WHATS YOUR POINT MAI GIDA

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by ba7man(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2021
No individual is above the law.

Pardon Kanu/Igboho and any fool will think "Hmmm, i can raise and army of idiots to do my bidding, make attempts to destabilise the country and I'll get pardoned if caught".

See how the atmosphere got calmer ever since their arrests......... except in the southeast sha.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by omenkaLives(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2021
POLYGAMY:
SO WHATS YOUR POINT MAI GIDA

Read this..

Brimstone77:

Now take your stupid question, find the address of the person who posted that stupid question up above, and hand it over to him.

You guys make me sick. Spits.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Rexwalters1: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Xscape1993:
This is the honest truth of the century. 95% of Buhari's cabinet members need urgent medical attention. Nigeria was not like this before ooo. This government has turned Nigeria into another republic ooo.
Isn’t wabara an Ipobian? Who would expect anything less from the confusionist? President Buhari will pepper una & pdp, no one asked Adolphus for his hypocritical advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Aufbauh(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Mr. Wabara makes no single sense with all the rambling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Rexwalters1: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2021
ba7man:
No individual is above the law.

Pardon Kanu/Igboho and any fool will think "Hmmm, i can raise and army of idiots to do my bidding, make attempts to destabilise the country and I'll get pardoned if caught".

See how the atmosphere got calmer ever since their arrests......... except in the southeast sha.
President Buhari was only been diplomatic, Ikenga Mazi is going to Prison for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, they can beg from hear till when Jerusalem meets Aba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Rexwalters1: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Aufbauh:
Mr. Wabara makes no single sense with all the rambling.
Not an iota of sense whatsoever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Golan007: 9:03am On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
President Buhari was only been diplomatic, Ikenga Mazi is going to Prison for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, they can beg from hear till when Jerusalem meets Aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by ba7man(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
That is exactly what he deserves. Spewing hate and divisive comments on a radio isn't "Free speech", it's a crime.

Pre-Rwandan civil war radio broadcasts used this same strategy to push the nation to war and Kanu wanted to follow the same route.

See how he's amassed a followership of hateful, disgruntled, ill mannered, unexposed, ignorant people with criminals, cultists, kidnappers, drug dealers and users as his army.

Igboho too deserves to rot away in Benin Republic prison system till he's too traumatized to go back to killing and land grabbing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Malami is right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Brimstone77: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2021
omenkaLives:

A question of just yes or no as the answer you decided to write an essay out of it...

You nairaland adults are the reason why kids insult you..

Spit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by POLYGAMY: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2021
omenkaLives:

Read this..

Now take your stupid question, find the address of the person who posted that stupid question up above, and hand it over to him.

You guys make me sick. Spits.
ABOKKI YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by omenkaLives(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2021
Brimstone77:

A question of just yes or no as the answer you decided to write an essay out of it...

You nairaland adults are the reason why kids insult you..

Spit.

Read this from YOU

Brimstone77:

Yours is not not just about supreme ignorance, but a very serious case of prideful ignorance.

You "ask" a stupid "question", based on the wrong assumption Wabara isn't from the East, and went on to INSULT the person to whom you directed your stupid comment.

Then still turn around to say "a simple yes or no would suffice as an answer". Do you see how dull you are? You should spend more time in the jokes and romance section where your peers abound and not come around here to clown about. No one finds humor in your inanity son.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Jostoman: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2021
chrisxxx:
Malami wasn't appointed to serve the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians but the interest of the cabal.. And the more noise Nigerians of southern extraction make the more his ratings soar among the cabal he serves their interest.
Malami is only a disgrace to the learned profession but never to this government because he is exactly acting the script.
All those asking for him to be dropped are actually on a long endless chase.
exactly my thoughts malami is only acting a script given to him by his boss. Opposition party in Nigeria should focus more on their game plan and talk more on issue that affect the whole Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Jostoman: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2021
W
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Tingotoe: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Malami is spot on in insisting that Nnamdi Kanu's trial go ahead without any executive interference. Why are ibo elders scared of Kanu going through the judicial process? Let him prove his innocence before the court and get off the hook. As far as I'm concerned I believe he is guilty as charged and he must pay for all his crimes against the Nigerian state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Moferere: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Brimstone77:

You meant to say that Adolphus Wabara is no longer from Abia
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Upjis: 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
adenigga:

A former Senate President, Adolphus Wabara has demanded that President Muhammadu Buhari should sack the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami.
According to Wabara, Malami is an embarrassment to the administration of President Buhari and doesn’t deserve to hold the position.

Wabara spoke against the backdrop of a recent submission by Malami that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, cannot be pardoned when he hasn’t been convicted by a competent court of law.

Malami stated on Wednesday that it is too early to talk about pardoning Kanu because the pro-Biafra activist is still in court standing trial for treasonable felony and acts of terrorism charges.

Naija News reports that Kanu is facing an amended 7-count charge bordering on treasonable felony and acts of terrorism which were brought against him by the Federal Government after his re-arrest and repatriation to Nigeria in June this year.

However, the former Senate President in his reaction said Malami is speaking with arrogant ignorance and arrogating powers that don’t belong to him to himself.

He argued that left to him, Malami would have been shown the exit door and therefore called on President Buhari to sack the AGF from his cabinet.

He said on Thursday: “Malami is the most confused, if not the most unlearned Attorney General of the Federation that Nigeria has ever had.

“He has embarrassed this government enough that if Mr. President were not distracted, the likes of Malami won’t be in his cabinet.

“Mr. President is focused on so many things but time has come for him to address the issue of Malami. What has he not done to embarrass this government? The other time, he was proposing a state of emergency in Anambra outside the knowledge of Mr. President!

“In civilized climes, Malami would have been asked to take the back seat. If I were the President, I won’t have the likes of Malami in my cabinet.”

Senator Wabara accused the AGF/Minister of attempting to twist the words of Mr. President who had promised a delegation of Igbo leaders who visited him in Aso-Rock that he would consider their difficult request for the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu to be set free.

Source: https:///Nnamdi-Kanu-Malami-Is-The-Most-Confused-AGF-Nigeria-Has-Ever-Had-Buhari-Should-Sack-Him-Former-Senate-President

Bubu should just kill this fool kanu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by vedaxcool(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thef thief man is talking about embarrassment when he was disgraced our of office.

The AGF position is simple you cannot pardon someone who has not been convicted of any crime.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Malami Is The Most Confused AGF Nigeria Has Ever Had - Wabara by Nwaide01: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Not only embarrassment but most unlearned AGF Nigeria has ever and will ever had.

(1) (2) (Reply)

YOUNG Tinubu Before His 40's / Dave Umahi Steal The Show At The Convention Ground. / Attack In Ojo: What Alaba Traders And Leaders Must Do Now In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.