Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App (474 Views)

Do You Need The Service Of A Freelance Software Developer To Build Stuff For You / A Software Developer With Android Dev Skills Is Needed / Are You A Professional Software Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App by tweb1: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Hi,
I am looking for an experiences software developer to build a Medical Laboratory Web Application for an Organization.
The person I am looking for must be very experienced with a track record of producing advanced web-based software application.

I already have a comprehensive description of what is required.

If you are interested please respond so this I can contact you. Or send me an email to be tochi[dot]chuku[at]yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App by larryking78(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Send me a WhatsApp. Message on 07030702602.
Re: Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App by AkinseteK(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
tweb1:
Hi,
I am looking for an experiences software developer to build a Medical Laboratory Web Application for an Organization.
The person I am looking for must be very experienced with a track record of producing advanced web-based software application.

If you are interested please respond so this I can contact you. Or send me an email to be tochi[dot]chuku[at]yahoo.com

Thank you.
I can build one for you using Laravel contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion
Re: Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App by timmy1thtrh: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
When you choose a studio that will help you with software development, you need to read a lot of reviews and examples of robots from different companies, for example https://fireart.studio . I was looking for these guys for a long time and read a lot of reviews that interested me and helped me choose this studio. How did you choose this studio?
Re: Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App by talk2hb1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
tweb1:
Hi,

Thank you.
Developer here, 10years experience. Multiple language Expert, check my resume below.
Check my hobby first

Re: Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App by bankrich4real: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hello. Have you gotten a developer for this project? If No, kindly contact me through WhatsApp on 07052025582
Re: Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App by pjmoa(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2022
tweb1:
Hi,

Thank you.

Hello
I can help you build your laboratory management app to your satisfaction.
You can chat me up on WhatsApp
Let's talk further

(1) (Reply)

we Need A Web Programmer For Urgent Employment / Mobile And Web Developers Available / Htc One M8 Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.