Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Dowen College Should Be Closed Down Forever - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dowen College Should Be Closed Down Forever (271 Views)

A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dowen College Should Be Closed Down Forever by solidifi: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2021
All these schools that collect high fees are just after the money. No security intelligence gathering.
Dowen college is harbouring and training cultists with or without knowing it.

To all parents of this school, withdraw your children for their safety.

To the deceased family, I deeply feel your pains. If this matter goes the Nigeria way. Make sure you secretly eliminate all those boys their names are mentioned wherever they are on this earth. They cannot continue living and become Nigerian politicians tomorrow (they're the likes of Nigerian politicians), and your precious son is in the grave untimely.

If those children could do this at this age, how would they be when they become adults?

To the public and our useless government, these children have gang members. They're in others schools. These are some of the things the DSS and other security agents do in sane countries and not to be chasing shadows. Let's keep our ears and eyes down and fish them out for our innocent children's safety.

To Dowen college, don't try any nonsense. It could be your child somewhere else.
What is bad, is bad.

R I P Sylvester.
Re: Dowen College Should Be Closed Down Forever by Deborah98(f): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2021
If I say I'm not pained then I'm a liar. God knows how I was cursing both the school and parents of the said cult guys last night you'll think the dead boy is my brother. I haven't felt this way for anyone close to me who has died, don't know why this guy's death dey give me sleepless nights. Heard the students behind his death were flown out of the country and their parents are on the run,will they school deny not having a hand in this escape sad forget it both the school ooooh,the boys in question, their parents and any other person who has a hand in this boy's death will never know peace.
Re: Dowen College Should Be Closed Down Forever by tobiluxy: 9:09am On Dec 04, 2021
Uhmm....may God help us
Re: Dowen College Should Be Closed Down Forever by SportsHD: 9:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Won't cost me pass ten runners and a bottle of lean each. School's toast! Let's start with the infrastructure. Even though that won't solve the problem.

(1) (Reply)

Form At Least 10 Other Four-digit Numbers From "9147" And Win / The Most Important Features Of Academic Writing / Interns For Final Year Students And Recent Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.