Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Everything Crypto With Nobadnews - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Everything Crypto With Nobadnews (8517 Views)

Everything Crypto / Earn Crypto With Ease... You Have Nothing To Lose. / How Can I Invest Into Crypto With 500k At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by AyodelePatrick: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Good morning guys . For those of you on THE trading program feel free to share your testimony when you receive your weekly profit today . Thank God is Friday .

Etherium received with pleasure. Thank you sir

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congratulations Patrick
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
AyodelePatrick:

Etherium received with pleasure. Thank you sir

Congratulations Patrick
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Golibe87: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
If not for you, I would still be losing my hard earn money in crypto trading. Thanks for all you do sir. Ha received my payment

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Lumeveri(f): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Golibe87:
If not for you, I would still be losing my hard earn money in crypto trading. Thanks for all you do sir. Ha received my payment

Congratulations dear you deserve the win
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by KingTayo37(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hey everyone,nice trend,I need to comfirm the authenticity of this airdrop I join,it sent the coins to my wallet but it launches at june,pls can anyone here with experience help me tell if it's a scam or not,I search it online, some say its legit while some say its scam,the name of the coin is "metawar"

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
#ethereum now just under 55% of total value locked in #defi! It was 84% a year ago.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good bounce on #Ethereum here, which makes it likely that we're going to take the highs around $3,000.

Question will be how strong we're going to move from there; immediate rejection and we're at the highs of this relief rally.

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
#Bitcoin is back at $42k.

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Golibe87: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

In other news, I found a quarter.

Cool! I was too busy watching $ETH.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Golibe87: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
Good morning guys . For those of you on THE trading program feel free to share your testimony when you receive your weekly profit today . Thank God is Friday .

Made some good profits with your strategy manager. Thank you

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by ChrisBalogun: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

More important is what will happen to the price at the end of the year
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by ChrisBalogun: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2022
Golibe87:

Congratulations
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Lutherlwagner: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Congratulations . I know This was such a life changing pump for you, . Thanks to you i bought the dip .
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Jessicapalin: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Golibe87:

wow this is really good .. am reinvesting asap
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2022
Lutherlwagner:

Congratulations . I know This was such a life changing pump for you, . Thanks to you i bought the dip .

it sure was . Thank you my brother
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Danjunior36(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

it seems to me we are entering the bull market. #Bitcoin #Ethereum
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Sholaye04: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
i checked this site for the price of Bitcoin and there were predicting over $100k or so in 2023 or was it 2024. Around that time frame sha

https://valorexchange.com/blog/post?slug=current-bitcoin-price-in-naira-and-our-price-prediction-for-2023-2025

1 Like

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Danjunior36(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Golibe87:

congr
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by JohnAlfred: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

BTC @ $45K that's when things are moving toward good.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Jessicapalin: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Nothing changed fo real ... It has reached 42k before and nothing happened
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by peropoliet(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
Someone will be scammed

1 Like

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Dison1: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
peropoliet:
Someone will be scammed

Words of an ignorant mind. I just confirmed my profit

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Dison1: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
Better to ask questions than say trash. Thanks for the tips sir.
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dison1:

congratulations to you . Thanks for sharing
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Awaleemmanuel(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
#Bitcoin miners have been accumulating consistently for almost 1 year. Just HODL

Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by rogerjames39: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Dison1:

Good win . Thumbs up
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by rogerjames39: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:
#Bitcoin miners have been accumulating consistently for almost 1 year. Just HODL

Yes different than gold mining but they do dump from time to time. Look at that early drop �
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Lutherlwagner: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Bitcoin miners are the most informed people in the bitcoin ecosystem and they are also the most bullish. Most miners don't even sell their Bitcoin not even to expand--many Miners especially in the US has avenues to access funds they need to continue growing. Miners are hodlers
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by Danjunior36(m): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Versus gold miners who keep selling all the gold mined. It's telling on which asset is more valuable imo.
#bitcoin
Re: Everything Crypto With Nobadnews by JohnAlfred: 12:37am On Mar 24, 2022
Awaleemmanuel:

Deep down they know. Bitcoin is the money humans have been searching for since time began

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solar Power Systems For sale! / Come In For Business Seminar Here On This Page (learn How To Make S50-$200 Daily / STAY AWAY FROM M.M.M., GHW, TWINCRASHED Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.