Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ (37320 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by InvertedHammer: 3:12am On Dec 06, 2021
dalass:
grin

The Experience wasn't a political rally, it was a Worship for Christians.

Pastor Paul can't be expected to support the booing. Its wrong.

They can do rally and go to the governor to express their grievances
/

It wasn't a political rally. So why was a politician given the podium to address the masses? He turned his church to a political rally and they gave a political response to the government's speaker. The church mixed religion with politics and got mixed reactions. It sounds fair to me.

/
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by ddeola: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2021
PLAN B: Apology
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by kayjay69(m): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2021
I can understand Pastor Paul, the tithe of LASG far outweighs that of those unruly youths in the crowd. You know, the same youths you tell to fast and pray and bind imaginary demons yet they see one in human form (i.e government officials) and you don't want them to call them out.

Nigerian youths need to look away from this failed generation that has ruined this country. Nigerian youths should look to themselves for answers.
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by Qoko: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2021
So congregation don’t have right to express their feelings when they discovered that Mr Paul is bringing politics Into church, “Awon Paitor Aiye”
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by litaninja(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2021
The Lagos state representative was there to lead the praise session?

dalass:
grin

Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by espn(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Dapson73:

Governor Sanwo Olu, a Christian , was booed by Christian youths and was apologized to by a pastor.

Can you please relate the above narration to Yoruba Muslim?

Does end Sars has anything to do with religion ?

Please always keep quiet if you don't have any meaningful contribution instead of divisive comment.
Don't mind them...all they do is cause division between people...We can't be divided.... We know nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian.
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by Origin(f): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2021
for it is written:

"Be wary when the men of God rush to the sides of the politicians"
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by Sleekfingers: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2021
etokhana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3VpP07fbk

Senior Pastor of House on The Rock Church, Pastor Paul Adefarasin has apologized to the Lagos State government after youths booed Sanwo-Olu’s representative at The Experience on Friday night

Sanwo-Olu’s representative was booed on stage while giving his speech after he was introduced during ’The Experience’ held at the House on the Rock Cathedral, Lekki.

Adefarasin displeased with the crowd’s behavior, apologized to the Lagos State government, describing the attitude as unscriptural.

He cautioned youths to pray for leaders in order for peace to reign in the country.

“I must honestly caution that we must pray for those who lead us that we may dwell peacefully in the land

“You must never disrespect authority because they beat the sword.

“I apologise to the leaders of Lagos state on your behalf,” Pastor Adefarasin said.

Na thunder go fire that your useless mouth .... We should pray for useless and confused leaders like sanwo olu abi? Oloriburuku somebody.....
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by Sleekfingers: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2021
datola:
People should be reasonable and respect Governor Sanwolu. He's really trying his best under the wicked system.

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

Respect someone that openly lied to us about , what really happened October 20th , 2020

Lagosian are waiting for him in 2023, sanwo olu will pay for his sins......
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
PRODIGAL SON!VERY CORRUPT PREACHER USING NAIJA MUMU HEADS TO INCITE VIOLENCE, because HE HAS SOCALLED BRITISH PASSPORTundecidedBUT GOD SHAME.
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by efficiencie(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
dalass:
grin

...but the same pastor can advise his church members to have a plan B in terms of countries to move to in the event that Nigeria goes up in flames. If he as a pastor has the right to use the pulpit, the altar of God, which is not his altar, to promote his political views why is it a crime for Christians to also promote their political views right there in the church programme. Church leaders should stop being diplomatic with the ways of God. Our politicians do not deserve any religious platform because they have made life difficult for the weak and the poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsSJSAB5i8A
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by dalass(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
efficiencie:

...but the same pastor can advise his church members to have a plan B in terms of countries to move to in the event that Nigeria goes up in flames. If he as a pastor has the right to use the pulpit, the altar of God, which is not his altar, to promote his political views why is it a crime for Christians to also promote their political views right there in the church programme. Church leaders should stop being diplomatic with the ways of God. Our politicians do not deserve any religious platform because they have made life difficult for the weak and the poor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsSJSAB5i8A

He's entitled to his opinion. In my opinion, I also have plan B. With the leaders we hayin this country, so should you cool

It is his church and his pulpit. He can say whatever he feels is okay to whoever cares to listen. The audience on the other hand can't boo anyone. They can walk away or go straight to the government house to boo whoever they want to
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by efficiencie(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
dalass:

He's entitled to his opinion. In my opinion, I also have plan B. With the leaders we hayin this country, so should you cool

It is his church and his pulpit. He can say whatever he feels is okay to whoever cares to listen. The audience on the other hand can't boo anyone. They can walk away or go straight to the government house to boo whoever they want to

You are not coherent at all. You claim the pastor can air his opinion but the audience cannot...does that make any sense? Are the audience any less human than Adefarasin? You claim it is his church and his pulpit so Adefarasin is the god worshipped in his church? How interesting! If Adefarasin is entitled to his opinion, so are the church members or attendees of the experience program. If Adefarasin can express political views in church so can the attendees of the experience program and if it is unscriptural to boo a failed politician then it is unscriptural as well to criticize the leadership of the country for their failed leadership. He should practice what he preached. If he is asking his audience to pray for Nigerian leaders he should have done the same instead of criticising the Nigerian leadership before a camera.
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by Workch: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
efighter:
We can all see now that Paul Adefarasin is just after money. I real clergy will support the Masses once the Masses have not done anything contrary to the 10 Commandments. Paul Adefarasin has just proven to be another fraudster at the pulpit
you are stupid and the reason for your stupidity is religion
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by rickyrex(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
fayomim:

You dont have sense
else you for use my sense do blood money abi
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by coolclarke(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Well me and my friend enjoyed the Experience ❤️ ✌️ �
Re: Paul Adefarasin apologizes to Lagos govt, chides crowd at ‘The Experience’ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dapson73:

Governor Sanwo Olu, a Christian , was booed by Christian youths and was apologized to by a pastor.

Can you please relate the above narration to Yoruba Muslim?

Does end Sars has anything to do with religion ?

Please always keep quiet if you don't have any meaningful contribution instead of divisive comment.

You're really expecting a Igbo to have sense? That's an unsurmountable task for yeebos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking Free From Masturbation / Cutlass-wielding Pastor Spotted Praying On The Altar For His Church Members. PIC / Our Children Will Continue To Wear Church Robes To School- CAN President, Ayokun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.