Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving (25000 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Female LASTMA Officer Pulls And Punches A Vehicle Occupant In Lagos / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Ryda(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Police officers on mufti injured this LASTMA officer while she was controlling traffic.
The incident happened at Yaba area yesterday afternoon.
Despite asking them not to pass one way, they hurriedly moved the vehicle when she blocked them.
She was taken to Area C and got locked up denying her of any medical attention.

https://twitter.com/MRBRIKILA1/status/1467010016997744641?t=nFZdB7KJx5tk5ItAajst3A&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXDaAlrlsJk

A female officer of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) has sustained serious injuries on the arm after she was assaulted by police officers in the Yaba area of Lagos on Friday.

In a video posted on Twitter by @MRBRIKILA1, the LASTMA officer, who simply identified herself as ‘Davies’, said she had tried to stop the four police officers who were driving against traffic before they hit her with their hired shuttle bus.

“I was controlling traffic. They followed one way; they were coming,” she narrated to staff and onlookers a hospital in Suruluere where she was taken for treatment.

“Initially, I didn’t know they were police officers because they didn’t wear uniforms. When I moved closer to ask why the followed one way, I saw a full uniformed man with a soldier.”

Davies said the policemen pushed her with their Korope (shuttle bus) and she sustained the injury.

“The driver of the shuttle bus pushed me… he told me to move away, that they were police,” she explained.

“I told them, ‘you are not in a uniform’. As I was about to roll away from the bus, my hand just caught… he did not even wait. I held them and entered the bus. I told them to take me to the hospital but they said they would not, that they would instead take me to their police station and lock me up. They said they would kill me there, at Area C.

“They took me from my point at Yaba to Surulere here. It was even one of my officers who followed them.”

Area C Command is in Surulere.

Kehinde Akerele, LASTMA’s legal director, told FIJ, “We want to do an investigation to identify the erring police officers. Then, we will take it up from there.”

When contacted, Adekunle Ajisebutu, the Lagos police spokesman, asked our reporter to forward the viral video to him for appropriate actions.
https://fij.ng/article/video-police-injure-female-lastma-officer-for-interrupting-their-one-way-driving/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Oxtertee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na family affair.

FTC on a wkend noon

Oga seun, cc lalasticlala, make i drop my acc for a token to hold body and soul together smiley

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Nemesis0147(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na them sabi

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Flamees(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
What can i say
The law maintainers are now the Outlaws

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by BigYash: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Birds of a feather.

She is even lucky ,they didn't drive a bullet through her skull ..

Happy Trigger Squad..

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by kristosajibike3: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
sad
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Taiwojon(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wickedness!

Wickedness of man/ woman to their fellow colleagues.

Well
Jesus said, men shall be lover of themselves and iniquities shall above and the love of Many shall wax cold

Turn away, from your sins. Repent if you still engage in wickedness.

Jesus is coming back soon.

Jesus saves

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Analyst7: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Do u still think naija police are not cursed

8 Likes

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by solochris(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
I have no pity for LATSMA

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by dvkot(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Family issue

6 Likes

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by tenpipsperday: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Only in Nigeria. But it wouldn't surprise you that the same policemen have been flagging people and extorting them for one way offence

In a saner climb the dudes will do some time behind bars and it gonna be long but here they will get promotion.

12 Likes

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by jericco1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shame
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by richard870(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shake my head
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by davillian(m): 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigerian police
Can never stop assaults
It's in thier blood once you join the police

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by treesun: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ryda:
Police officers on mufti injured this LASTMA officer while she was controlling traffic.
The incident happened at Yaba area yesterday afternoon.
Despite asking them not to pass one way, they hurriedly moved the vehicle when she blocked them.
She was taken to Area C and got locked up denying her of any medical attention.

https://twitter.com/MRBRIKILA1/status/1467010016997744641?t=nFZdB7KJx5tk5ItAajst3A&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXDaAlrlsJk

https://fij.ng/article/video-police-injure-female-lastma-officer-for-interrupting-their-one-way-driving/

Turn by turn Nigeria limited. Last week it was the army that issued a statement. Earlier the youth. Next will be our politicians and their children.

3 Likes

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Lattop(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
She should thank her star cool
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Promosaver: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Let them help themselves na

Watin concern me
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by paskal16: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Their matter
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Techibi6777: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
The Nigerian Police Force is a criminal organization!

1 Like

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Ekpekus(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Nigerian Police can not disappoint me lie lie...
Break the law when it is convenient for them, enforce the law when it is convenient for them or las las do none of the above when it is convenient for them...

3 Likes

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Sheriman(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
No cause for any alarm because it is a family issue they will resolve it.
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
they know themselves before
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Nmadina: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Not fair.

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by okerekeikpo: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
All of dem are thieves my car broke down on 3rd mainland bridge these idiots toyed my car to their office and collected 50k from me

4 Likes

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by ossyla(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Semlese72:
Too bad

Chat me bro.

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Houseofglam7(f): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Animals everywhere
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by Tomek09(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
I feel ur pain LAWMA officer.
Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
SMH

The word government is a shield we’ve provided to justify bad behavior of government officials and officers.

The truth is as individuals we’re bad people (definitely not in entirety but a greater percentage).

2 Likes

Re: Police Injure Female LASTMA Officer For Interrupting Their One-Way Driving by oloriIT(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
No uniform personnel can try this under Governor Fashola.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Police Plotted To Bury Ogbomoso #EndSARS Victims Without Autopsy / Suspected Phone Thieves Stab Final Year ATBU Student To Death In Bauchi / Night Guard Led Gang To Rob Community ─ Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.