Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. (404 Views)

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria / Captives Of Lust (A Faith-based Story) / Nigerian Captives In Libya Beg Oyedepo And Adeboye To Come And Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by donnie(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2021
Chaldean soldiers are depicted with Hebrew captives in the 11th Century Bristol Psalter.
Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Pics from Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies, University of Cambridge.
https://www.ames.cam.ac.uk/chaldean-soldiers-hebrew-captives

#shabbatshalom

#AwakeOIsrael

Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by Mbataku96(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2021
So what does this mean
Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by Chizzylily: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Shalom, my name is Chizoba from the Eastern part of nigeria. I've read some of our post here on his forum and I'm glad to see you believe in the one true name of our Elohim Yahuah. Please I'll like to connect with like minded people like yourself and hope you don't mind connect with me spritual. I believe I've a lot to learn from you vice versa, let me know if you're keen I'll be looking forward to it.
Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by Chizzylily: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Shalom, my name is Chizoba from the Eastern part of nigeria. I've read some of our post here on his forum and I'm glad to see you believe in the one true name of our Elohim Yahuah. Please I'll like to connect with like minded people like yourself and hope you don't mind connect with me spritual. I believe I've a lot to learn from you vice versa, let me know if you're keen I'll be looking forward to it.
donnie:
Chaldean soldiers are depicted with Hebrew captives in the 11th Century Bristol Psalter.

#shabbatshalom

#AwakeOIsrael
Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2021
donnie:

#shabbatshalom

#AwakeOIsrael

Interesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Check out this painting from the 4th century found in Roman catacombs.

Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by donnie(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
LordReed:
Check out this painting from the 4th century found in Roman catacombs.

Whatever Rome got, it stole from Africa (the birth place of Christianty and BABYLONIAN religion as whole) or it fabricated. So be guided.

This is the earliest known image of MESSIAH.

1 Share

Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by donnie(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Chizzylily:

Shabbat Shalom to you.
You can send me an email from here.
Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by ogyunging(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2022
Interesante

1 Like

Re: Astonishing: Chaldean Soldiers With Hebrew Captives. by donnie(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
ogyunging:
Interesante

Yes it is.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Not Seeing Nativity Of Jesus Films Again? / What's Is The Meaning Of Speaking In Tongues? / Would You Advice A Christian To Become A Traditional Ruler..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.