Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

100% Internet Business That Works With Proof - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 100% Internet Business That Works With Proof (166 Views)

This Secret Hack Will Pay You $2.40 Every 2minutes (with Proof) / 6 Things You Need To Know Before Investing Your Money In Any Internet Business T / You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Internet Business That Works With Proof by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Hello great minds, My name is Yusuf, I am a netizen, a freelancer and a crypto analyst. I have made a lots of friend via here and through other social media platform. I have done a lots of stuff via the internet that doesn’t work as I expect. Talk of affiliate marketing, online investment that will later went away with our hard earned money in which I have learned in a hard way never to patronized any online investment again, please stay clear away from it. Xmas is around the corner, a lot of people will come right here to tell you what is not working, if you want to see what is working, you don’t have to talk much, but you need to put in some works in place, firstly if you want to be making extra 50k to 100k monthly or more with a trading capital of 50k, I repeat 50k and this is a do it yourself process, don’t send money to anybody please. All you need to have before u chat me up is a valid means of ID, a verified binance app and others are story, don’t hesitate to chat me via zero eight zero 69150847, make sure you have a valid means before you beep me up and see what I am doing, 100% reliable and no risk involved. You do this process yourself and within the same month, you start making a return, if this info is what you have been looking for, don’t hesitate to chat me up and you will be added to my mentorship group.
Re: 100% Internet Business That Works With Proof by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Please don’t ever give your hard earned money to anybody online, I have tried this several times and it doesn’t work, learn a skill that really pays, incase you want to make an enquiry, I am offline till Monday, you can call directly via that line, and only for serious minded people, making money is not for everyone, I know some will tag me as a scam creating this thread, an English man will say seeing is believing, if you don’t have a valid means of ID like DL or International PP or Voters Card, don’t bother yourself please

(1) (Reply)

This Is The One Thing That Can Get You 10x Customers And 10x Sales / Sugarcane Is Not Only Sweet But A Profitable Business / Please Help I Need A Temporary Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.