Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fake News! The Video On Front Page Was Not Made By Sylvester's Mum. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fake News! The Video On Front Page Was Not Made By Sylvester's Mum. (435 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News! The Video On Front Page Was Not Made By Sylvester's Mum. by JackWolfskin: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6879525/dowen-college-mother-sylvester-oromoni#108181612

I am sorry but the video calling for a protest was not made by Sylvester's mum. I know the family personally.

#JusticeForSylvester
Re: Fake News! The Video On Front Page Was Not Made By Sylvester's Mum. by Maximusoctavius: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Talk! Then who's the woman
Re: Fake News! The Video On Front Page Was Not Made By Sylvester's Mum. by meobizy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Where’s your source?
Re: Fake News! The Video On Front Page Was Not Made By Sylvester's Mum. by JackWolfskin: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
meobizy:
Where’s your source?

I know her. Do you want her number too?

She's not that person.
Re: Fake News! The Video On Front Page Was Not Made By Sylvester's Mum. by meobizy(f): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
JackWolfskin:

I know her. Do you want her number too?

She's not that person.
I know her too. Your opinion is invalid. Keep the number because I already have it.
Re: Fake News! The Video On Front Page Was Not Made By Sylvester's Mum. by JackWolfskin: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
meobizy:
I know her too. Your opinion is invalid. Keep the number because I already have it.

Ok. Have a great day.

(1) (Reply)

Boys Says He No Longer Wants To Go To School Rather Wants To Be A Conductor / Car Hire Purchase Or Daily Delivery / The History Of Computers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.