Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My First Matrimonial Shock - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My First Matrimonial Shock (181 Views)

How Jobless Youths Are Making Money With Their Phone... It Will Shock You! / Matrimonial Brokers Delhi – Help You To Find Your Perfect Partner / Nigerian Doctor Left In Shock After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Found N600. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Matrimonial Shock by Morisakin(f): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2021
when I got marrried my husband wondered why I don't cook meals like cornmeal( egbo),yam fritters (ojojo), mellon.and.beans pudding(Alapa), beans soup (Gbegiri) and all the other local yoruba foods.

I can't really blame myself because I was brought up with eating majorly the likes of rice, beans ,yam ,akara,moinmoin , eba and amala.

I had no choice I had to up my.culinary skills in all the.aforementioned local delicacies that my husband loves to eat.

Thanks to my mum in love who sent me the cornmeal peeled and and ready to cook,I can't imagine the.stress I would have gone through getting the cornmeal.

How l wished I had met Asada abiola badru, the surest plug for everything local delicacies, ranging from stoneless Ofada rice to tuwo flour and white cornmeal.

Hear what she has to say��������

Tuwo is mostly eaten by Yoruba and Hausa tribe respectively. Tuwo goes down well with gbegiri and ewedu soup (abula)���

Ofada rice is locally produced in Nigeria, it is unpolished rice and has less calories.

White cornmeal (egbo) is usually enjoyed with beans and fried sauce (ata dindin) that went to Harvard university ���

Why not give it a trial and stop eating boring meals .

WhatsApp or call 08062408378

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Letter to Struggling Entrepreneur! / Gas Tank / Contact Us For Your Data Entry Jobs, We Are Professional In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.