Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Bankers In The House! Please I Need Your Opinion On This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bankers In The House! Please I Need Your Opinion On This (581 Views)

Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers In The House! Please I Need Your Opinion On This by dreamxhaser: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hello!

I'm into Internet business and from time to time most of this foreign companies ask people to verify their identity and address with an ID it bank statements.

I am currently moving to a new home, is there any means I can update the address on my bank so it will reflect my bank statement? Or don't have to update my BVN also?

Please help it's very important

Thank you

Modes: DisGuy and justwise please help me push this to front page. It can help a lot of people too.
Re: Bankers In The House! Please I Need Your Opinion On This by HRprof: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
dreamxhaser:
Hello!

I'm into Internet business and from time to time most of this foreign companies ask people to verify their identity and address with an ID it bank statements.

Go to your bank and do an update with your valid ID and utility bill. After the update your current address will reflect to your bank statements

I am currently moving to a new home, is there any means I can update the address on my bank so it will reflect my bank statement? Or don't have to update my BVN also?

Thank you

Modes: DisGuy and justwise please help me push this to front page. It can help a lot of people too.[/quote]
Re: Bankers In The House! Please I Need Your Opinion On This by dreamxhaser: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
HRprof:

Go to your bank and do an update with your valid ID and utility bill. After the update your current address will reflect to your bank statements

Thank you

Modes: DisGuy and justwise please help me push this to front page. It can help a lot of people too.

Thank you very much sir

(1) (Reply)

Showing A Filipino Some Tourist Center In Nigeria. / A Heartbreaking Visit To Makoko Slum Community. See The Real Lagos Slum / IRCC New Portal For Visitor’s Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.