Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In (441 Views)

Four West African Countries To Buy Nigeria’s Idle Electricity / Osinbajo: Nigeria To Work With Other Countries To Improve Economic Opportunities / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by SeeThisLoser: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na wah.

Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by 3verblazing(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omo Naija no dey list atall ... surviving in this country is a miracle..in every sense.
Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
No surprise
Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by sinkhole: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is a data from those who want to ridicule PMB and his government. :- Lai Muhammed
Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by Rexwalters1: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
sinkhole:
This is a data from those who want to ridicule PMB and his government. :- Lai Muhammed
Thank You Ipob & Boko Haram.
Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by FreeStuffsNG: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please what or who is RMB when UNCTAD is there to help you with real facts of where actual money is going in Africa.
That's the link below
https://afr-ix.com/comparison-of-fdi-in-africa/

The only reason Egypt overtook Nigeria is because of the reforms in its oil and gas industry post HE Mubarak era. Luckily, we have passed the PDA after a decade of being bogged down by politics . To the credit of same PMB, Nigeria's oil and gas is now positioned to take a huge leap. It's already yielding fruits with over $42 billion worth of investment deals in our oil and gas signed with foreign investors this week https://punchng.com/fg-expects-new-oil-projects-amid-42bn-deals/

The next sector that will shock most of you will be our mining and transport sectors in few months from now.
Like I always counsel, in life, it is what you focus on that expands. If you see failure all around you it is because you have been focused on the negatives.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by teeytimi: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is exactly the effect or buhari economy
Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by FreeStuffsNG: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
teeytimi:
This is exactly the effect or buhari economy
Please learn to read so that your contribution will add value to issues of progress and development. This place is not a beer parlour now undecided
$42 billion deals were signed by this PMB administration just this week and these are verifiable deals . I honestly don't know who or what basis was used above but it's obvious their list is dubious if the Nigeria that they didn't have on the list is now the one inking $42bilion deals despite being the largest economy in Africa. If you are investing in Africa and you are not in Nigeria then you are a fringe player because most countries GDP are sometimes less than $10 billion so how can you invest $40 billion in those countries on the list that their total GDP since their independence has remained less than $40 billion.

If this land does not bless you, it is your fault because you just have a negative mindset towards the land.

Below is the aerial picture of a multibilliondollar investment by a Canadian Gold mining investor in our gold mining sector located in Osun state. Thor’s Segilola gold mine reached commercial production this October and will soon start impacting on the IGR of Osun state. So watch out for the IGR of Osun state, I will not be surprised if Osun overtakes Oyo and Rivers States in terms of IGR .

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by xelly: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Please learn to read so that your contribution will add value to issues of progress and development. This place is not a beer parlour now undecided
$42 billion deals were signed by this PMB administration just this week and these are verifiable deals . I honestly don't know who or what basis was used above but it's foolhardy for Nigeria that they didn't have on the list to be inking $42bilion deals despite being the largest economy in Africa. If you are investing in Africa and you are not in Nigeria then you are a fringe player because most countries GDP are sometimes less than $10 billion so how can you invest $40 billion in those countries on the list that their total GDP since their independence has remained less than $40 billion.
If this land does not bless you, it is your fault because you just have a negative mindset towards the land.

Below is the aerial picture of a multibilliondollar investment by a Canadian Gold mining investor in our gold mining sector located in Osun state. Thor’s Segilola gold mine reached commercial production this October and will soon start impacting on the IGR of Osun state.

I hope you know how useless your point sounds?

Signed $40b, is this the money investors are investing?
What is the economic prospect of investing in Nigeria?
What is your policy like?
What is working in this country that will attract investor?
How long do you maintain policy or policies jump from sky at every point?
Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by FreeStuffsNG: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
xelly:

I hope you know how useless your point sounds?

Signed $40b, is this the money investors are investing?
What is the economic prospect of investing in Nigeria?
What is your policy like?
What is working in this country that will attract investor?
How long do you maintain policy or policies jump from sky and every point?

You will just kill yourself will bitterness and negative mindset if you keep wailing and thinking those who inked the deals are idle jesters on Nairaland. I am sure you don't even know that ordinary Osun landed a giant large-scale gold mining investment. To build a goldmine of mid range can cost over a billion dollars. I am sure that you have not read the PDA law that's why you find $42 billion deals shocking. Dangote refinery in Lagos alone is valued at $20 billion so how $42 billion in oil and gas stoke up bitterness in you and touched a raw spot in you is obvious.
Those who signed $42 billion saw opportunities and I pray they achieve great returns on their investments.
Btw, 5G licence alone by NCC goes for a reserved price of N75 billion and the two companies already indicating interest are owned substantially by foreigners.
Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by teeytimi: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

$42 billion deals were signed by this PMB administration just this week and these are verifiable deals . I honestly don't know who or what basis was used above but it's obvious their list is dubious if the Nigeria that they didn't have on the list is now the one inking $42bilion deals despite being the largest economy in Africa. If you are investing in Africa and you are not in Nigeria then you are a fringe player because most countries GDP are sometimes less than $10 billion so how can you invest $40 billion in those countries on the list that their total GDP since their independence has remained less than $40 billion.

Below is the aerial picture of a multibilliondollar investment by a Canadian Gold mining investor in our gold mining sector located in Osun state. Thor’s Segilola gold mine reached commercial production this October and will soon start impacting on the IGR of Osun state. So watch out for the IGR of Osun state, I will not be surprised if Osun overtakes Oyo and Rivers States in terms of IGR .

Oga, I will school you on economics. I don't rely on propaganda to make meaningful contributions to a thread that pertains economy.

Have you asked yourself what Nigeria's FDI is at the moment and what it used to be.
You are an empty skull but I will do my best to educate you on some important economic indicators. You are making noise about some country's GDP, have you checked a better indicator that truly measures wealth which is per capita income. Check where Nigeria used to be 8yrs ago and where she currently lies.
Which investor will be eager to invest where there is no security. Maybe you should also check what our unemployment rate used to be and what it currently is. Do you bother to check how many of our big manufacturing companies have left Nigeria for Ghana just because of the hash economic conditions.

1 Like

Re: How #DubaiExpo2020 Rates Best African Countries To Invest In by xelly: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

You will just kill yourself will bitterness and negative mindset if you keep wailing and thinking those who inked the deals are idle jesters on Nairaland. I am sure you don't even know that ordinary Osun landed a giant large-scale gold mining investment. To build a goldmine of mid range can cost over a billion dollars. I am sure that you have not read the PDA law that's why you find $42 billion deals shocking. Dangote refinery in Lagos alone is valued at $20 billion so how $42 billion in oil and gas stoke up bitterness in you and touched a raw spot in you is obvious.
Those who signed $42 billion saw opportunities and I pray they achieve great returns on their investments.
Btw, 5G licence alone by NCC goes for a reserved price of N75 billion and the two companies already indicating interest are owned substantially by foreigners.

You have left our point and went into a different thing altogether. You make a point, bring me into it and make your conclusion. Aren't you so funny?

Did you answer any of my questions?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Billions Destroyed As Next Cash N Carry Abuja Goes Up In Flames / 2023: Only Tinubu Can Consolidate Buhari’s Achievements Of Failure - Group / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Forum Demands Medical Evidence On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.