Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) (47835 Views)

Simon Cowell Trolled As His New Looks Sparks Concern (video) / Bobrisky Showers Mercy Eke With Money At Her Birthday Party (Video) / Davido Enjoys His Vacation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by vibratingpenis: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
This one that has noting to live for except to be bragging with how hard it is to date her like the only thing she can boast of is the kind of unfortunate people who date her, she also said we should go and ask questions about her and how hard it is to date her, I was like is this olosho this serious? That is son of man will leave all we have in mind to do to go do research on how hard it is to date her? She should give us the list of married men sponsoring her then we can know where to start cos as for now she has no job or anything to show for all the wealth she thinks she has; anyway her mum did a very wonderful job raising a miracle baby like her.

I just saw her manly yash now protruding like a dinosaur that wants to lay egg.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Mixial: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmm � I wonder if there is legit way to the top

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Mko123(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
God, how can I unwatch the video

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by bitingcool: 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
e be like say na oblong jaw dey rain now. wetin man ni dey see..oblong jaw.
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by kriss27(m): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Please y'all should go support me on YouTube by liking my video on this page on YouTube http://youtube.com/channel/UCf8KNR0k5k3zEVC2BNRo1oA just search for the video where @officialrayne is tagged. Please like and comment on it if possible. I need to win this 250k before Christmas �God bless you abundantly as you do so
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Simdyofficial(f): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
ominilongest:
cry
oh wtf hoe
you would have wished for a Mama like mercy walahi. If I lie, make I bend tongue is your mama's hoe richer
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Vireani79: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is all a typical nigeria lady thinks of
How to feel rich
And oppress fellow ladies
No substance
Just pussy juice na him full their head
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by merits(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Newsmic:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXBMddSjZaD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
For her mind now, she dey cruise.

Aunty go and............... because old is inevitable.i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by merits(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Newsmic:

For her mind now, she dey cruise.Aunty go and............... because old is inevitable.i rest my case.

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
by the time one mami water go draw you enter inside water now your eye go clear...
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by clothingonline(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
She don collect facilities enjoy dear

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery lowest price
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by ImoleNaija: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
The surgery no show sef. I'm only seeing Idiganlebe here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
SEE THE WAY AIDS DON DEY DRY HER UP

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by foreshore(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Newsmic:

Na wa for all this illiterate OPs on Nairaland. Is this your own speed boat.
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Irritating bitch....Everything about is fake including her smelling pussy.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Horror face

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by IbileIfe: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Stop celebrating shameless PRO-STI-TU-TES and their short pimps.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by poiZon: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

Her body, her Choices to make.

None of your biznes

Channel your energy into something more productive.

My peace I leave you
Oba of which uyo?
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Ramadangcfr(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

None of your biznes

You are part of the problem of this country.
A responsible man will not say what you just said.
Mstw mumu

My peace I leave you
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Ramadangcfr(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:

My post is none of your business too.

Don't mind him.
He doesn't know the side effect of what she has done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by slim147(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:

My post is none of your business too.

Don’t mind the idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by pacespot(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
A woman makes her money, she enjoys it herself. But a man makes his money, he must get married or entangled with a girlfriend to enjoy it together. That is the story of today's world.
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by femiasaolu2014: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
I am still looking for the speed boat.
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Fishandchips(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ryda:
That's a Ski jet not speed boat, kindly correct it please
jet ski not ski jet....pls be guided cool

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Adakintroy: 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
All.this foolishness just to be know.

If this is what you are remembered for them compared to luther Mandela or your mother, you did not live.
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by meobizy(f): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Meanwhile my only form of makeup is a haircut and an ironed shirt.
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Etuagievin(m): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Live your surgery enhanced world to the fullest, Mercy. You don't owe me anything neither do you owe any explanations to the three 'grownups' in front of me.
. She owe them something o
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
SensualMan:
Waste container. Yes, u contain our waste!
grin grin grin grin
Honestly, I planned staying away for days to mourn Sylvester...which I commenced recently, but this your assertion got me out of my hiding.
Your point is valid and highly welcomed.
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by ActuaRise696969: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
She is ugly. Who is she?
Re: Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) by NiggasInParis: 12:22am On Dec 05, 2021
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]

None of your biznes

My peace I leave you

I nod my head and 'SIMP'ly tell you to f*ck off!! Mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Embarrassed On Unapologetically Black, A Foreign Facebook Page / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.