Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP (20543 Views)

Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by LibertyRep: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
PDP should watch out for moles who destroy from within

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by babyfaceafrica: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
They are wasting their time.. PDP has no grassroot office in lagos. They can't even win a ward anywhere in lagos. Apc controls thugs, agberos, market women and civil servants. Those are the people that vote, not sophiscated people speaking grammar online. Elections is local!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Asgard73: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Tinubu fighting on all fronts..

E no easy to be yoruba god
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by efighter: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Failure Group. Doing meeting with Sarski whom Tinubu snatched Kwara State from. Failure upon Failure

8 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by achymmania: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Jimi Agbaje has no electoral value/weight

who told you?? Someone who almost won Lagos in the last election. He’s popular than most governors in Lagos.
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by efighter: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu fighting on all fronts..

E no easy to be yoruba god

He is a warrior from warriors family.

Goggle his grandmother, Madam Efunroye Tinubu. She fought the then Oba of Lagos to stand still.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu himself fought Obasanjo to a standstill even when everyone feared the Ebora Owu
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
achymmania:
who told you?? Someone who almost won Lagos in the last election. He’s popular than most governors in Lagos.

Yinmu
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Tareq1105: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
wwwihy:
They were PDP before now

APC members are intact in Lagos state. Sanwo Olu is managing them well unlike Ambode then.

I don't see anything or harm that Jendoh and his co travellers can cause. They will soon start fighting and start to come back one by one.

Saraki that cannot manage PDP members in Ilorin.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
omo Tinubu is crumbling each day

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by achymmania: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

Yinmu
continue to Dey yinmu. He go shock you.
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by PavillionEnergy: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
Shenanigans.

All of you should come together and fine a way to move Nigeria forward instead of this political prostitution week in week out..

And the most surprising this is that you will see the youths that that future have been stolen laughing and castigating themselves for some politicians cross-carpeting.
Wasted generation.
Only in Nigeria.

Naija youths, WAKE UP!
[/s]

Stop spamming threads with this useless comment.
Go and rescue your APC before they finally sink.
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by gentiles(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Becoming interesting but this is just the beginning. Neither would APC or the PDP win Lagos come 2023. We all shock all of you guys. My Lagos needs real development. The era of thuggery and corruption must give way. Enough said
Shameless man, you are from Edo state, stop this attachee by force.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Asgard73: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
efighter:

He is a warrior from warriors family.

Goggle his grandmother, Madam Efunroye Tinubu. She fought the then Oba of Lagos to stand still.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu himself fought Obasanjo to a standstill even when everyone feared the Ebora Owu

He never fought obasanjo.. Obj did what he did and still got the Tinubu boy to campaign for him
Only that he left Lagos for AD on the advise of late Bola ige.

Based on Yoruba matters ..

Stop this Yoruba narratives..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Emir01: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jendor is putting up alot of fight but He shud calm down and be more strategic, is not all about jumping party. APC is an institution in Lagos. All the Lagos billionaires finance APC during election. And most of their governors have something to campaign with. Sanwo Olu is not bad when it comes to governance.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Eriokanmi: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
gentiles:

Shameless man, you are from Edo state, stop this attachee by force.
I'm not ashamed to identify with edo( my dad's state) and lagos( my mum's state ). As a matter of fact, I'm more relevant in Lagos than I am in edo cos we grew up under Pa jakande's care. We were all born here. Can you tell me who are the parents of your drug baron mentor Tinubu( a.k.a Amoda Onileere) and why he's always ashamed to identify with them back home in Iragbiji? What of the lagos deputy governor who's from Ijebu? I'm more relevant than them all as you can see. Now isn't time to rain abusive words. Keep it untill we take over what belongs to us. Your mentor's empire is nearing its end. Mark it today.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by SimplePlan34: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
I thought it was Lagos for Lagos faction buni acknowledge as the authentic APC of Lagos if they dump Apc for PDP den Tinubu has his way.
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by cocolacec(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Asgard73:

Longest time.. this Yoruba boy.. where you hide abi you go school

mumu i have been to the best schools in the world you can ever dream of.come 2023 i will be your next governor in enugu anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
achymmania:
continue to Dey yinmu. He go shock you.

Shock absorber grin
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by techWriter1: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Inconsequential in Lagos APC

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Gt321(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Shenanigans.

All of you should come together and fine a way to move Nigeria forward instead of this political prostitution week in week out..

And the most surprising this is that you will see the youths that that future have been stolen laughing and castigating themselves for some politicians cross-carpeting.
Wasted generation.
Only in Nigeria.

Naija youths, WAKE UP!

Prof lower ur grammar or idiocy na
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Validated:
Leadership was what PDP lacked in Secondus. Within weeks of Iyorcha Ayu leadership, things are shaping up for PDP. I am telling you that APC is in disarray now, firstly because of direct primaries. If direct primaries sails through, 7 governors, yes you heard me right,7 governors will leave APC. If direct primary does not sail, then APC will divide into ACN and CPC, with only Amechi still in nPDP faction.

I'm not a member of APC, but I remember this chest beater. Yibooo. grin So, cos of just one small fraction that joined PDP, you have already worked out chest beating combination and permutation. The same calculation and boasting you did and failed in 2015 and 2019. You these boys are evil grin, the way you beat chests eh! A novice would dump his ambition and folow you, not knowing you are empty barrels. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Dapson73(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
This ain't news at all. Lagos4lagos APC is a PDP faction planted in APC.
It's time to separate the shaft from the grain.

Lagos remain APC until when nature retires our amiable Jagaban.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Asgard73: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
cocolacec:

mumu i have been to the best schools in the world you can ever dream of.come 2023 i will be your next governor in enugu anuofia

Prisoner no fit be governor Na.. oh you don’t even know “ school” cheesy

Happy governorship oh.. ekun everything
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by gentiles(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm not ashamed to identify with edo( my dad's state) and lagos( my mum's state ). As a matter of fact, I'm more relevant in Lagos than I am in edo cos we grew up under Pa jakande's care. We were all born here. Can you tell me who are the parents of your drug baron mentor Tinubu and why he's always ashamed to identify with them back home in Iragbiji? What of the lagos deputy governor who's from Ijebu? I'm more relevant than them all as you can see. Now isn't time to rain abusive words. Keep it till we take over what belongs to us. Your mentor's empire is nearing its end. Mark it today.
Stop barking like a rabid dog, In Nigeria, you can only trace your origin from father, not through mother. Be proud of your Edo origin, stop shamelessly attaching yourself to Yorubas. Tinubu and the deputy governor you made reference to, are Yoruba's, so they can claim lagos state. But,you as an Edo man cannot. Know your place young man.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Validated: 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I'm not a member of APC, but I remember this chest beater. Yibooo. grin So, cos of just one small fraction that joined PDP, you have already worked out chest beating combination and permutation. The same calculation and boasting you did and failed in 2015 and 2019. You these boys are evil grin, the way you beat chests eh! A novice would dump his ambition and folow you, not knowing you are empty barrels. grin

Like I mentioned to you before, your problem is a lack of education. First, go and finish your ordinary diploma/certificate before you join mature conversations.
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Eriokanmi: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
gentiles:

Stop barking like a rabid dog, In Nigeria, you can only trace your origin from father, not through mother. Be proud of your Edo origin, stop shamelessly attaching yourself to Yorubas. Tinubu and the deputy governor you made reference to, are Yoruba's, so they can claim lagos state. But,you as an Edo man cannot. Know your place young man.
grin

Keep all the abusive words guy. It's not needed now. Just keep calm, ok?

Go and read the law of Lagos state of which I hold a copy. You'd understand better where I belong after reading it.
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Neypopin: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Political movement without any value.
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by NLPoliceWoman: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
RTR
Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by Slleexyz: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Honestly,you begin to wonder how this people think; Saraki that lost woefully in the last general election is what jendor abi vendor is aligning with..

efighter:
Failure Group. Doing meeting with Sarski whom Tinubu snatched Kwara State from. Failure upon Failure

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
stayclearofme:

I dey feel you my brother. The so called youths are here already commenting.
I know them too well.
So pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Extends Ikere Dualisation Project, Distributes Cheques - Photos / Entwistle Rubbishes Telegraph Report On Buhari (photos) / PDP Will Win The Speakership Seat - Timothy Golu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.