Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Tinubu Vs Awo: Who Did Not See This Coming ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Awo: Who Did Not See This Coming ? (756 Views)

Nigerian Military Or FRSC, Who Did It Better? / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) / Tinubu Vs Mimiko: ‘ondo People Will Not Worship A Foreign god (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Awo: Who Did Not See This Coming ? by RoadStar: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ladies and Getlemen, what looked like a prediction into the far future in the thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-686186.32.html has started to unravel itself even before the thread went stale.

I must confess this has happenned much sooner than I expected.
Plus I thought it would be an Awoist emerging to attack tinubu's authority.

Rather it is Tinubu driven by his over-bloated image and astonished by his successes, who is tring to take on an established intitution such as Awolowo of Yorubaland.

Tinubu has only succeded in breeding enemies in yorubaland, he has foolishly created a rallying point for people who would want to move against him.
I have a feeling things might turn very ugly and this might not end well.
This is a typical illustration of the "Crass", "Rascally" politics being practised in Yoruba land. Y attack the family of a deceased widely acclaimed hero like Awo.
Just hope this does not have catastrophic effects on the Nation.

Sit back ladies and gentlemen as all the intreagues of this action packed movie begins to unfold.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Yoruba Politics.
Rated 18
Coming to a Cinema near you !

I forgot you can alsoo watch in 3D  cool
Re: Tinubu Vs Awo: Who Did Not See This Coming ? by asorocker: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
Sometimes I keep wondering how a people who say that they are educated and enlightened can foolishly line up and hand over their destiny to one man , whose only achievement is that his predecessor is busy planting grasses and flowers under some lagos bridges.

Doesn't ordinary primary 6 pupil know that he or she needs to have a plan B.
Tinubu for sure is going to be much deadlier than Awolowo and probably defter than Abiola, I heard he owns half of ibeju lekki.

However the nigerians that were backstabbed and betrayed are now smarter and more experienced.

Anyway like u said let's keep watching this latest on African Magic
Re: Tinubu Vs Awo: Who Did Not See This Coming ? by juman(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
Sai Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Borno Gov Opens Up / Reuben Abati Was He Bought Over? / Bombings Caused By Failed Leadership In The North -Sarah Jibril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.