Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? (3275 Views)

The Bermuda Triangle Mystery / Strange Disappearances Of People In The National Parks And The Bermuda Triangle / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Vitamin17(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2021
engrchykae:
The Bermuda is in the same line with the gizeh pyramid.
It's a energy powerhouse which was built by the first men to prevent polar change every 50 thousand years.

And you believed that?
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Vitamin17(m): 6:58am On Dec 05, 2021
elGenius:
this research was done by divers and submarine deep in the. water. they took sample, thou they said there was a limit how deep they could go for safty

The theory is wrong scientifically methane reduces water density which can lead to sinking of ships( facto) op said aircrafts disappeared in the triangle how about that? Please explain I want to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Aboks(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2021
na wa o
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by delzbaba(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Its a portal into another world.
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Olatara(f): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2021
isaiah4life:
Where our supposed Reno swam. grin
Where shark attack am. grin
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by ActuaRise696969: 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Joelobioha:
A wormhole leading to another universe I suppose undecided

Logically if a vortex creates meta dimensional spin, it is possible thatbif the spin ratio goes beyond the speed of light in this dimension then after that threshold is the stuff of conscious or quantum energy so yes, though not a wormhole, it could be a portal to alternate dimensions within the same universe not outside of it cos this is within a local solar system.

You are right in a way
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Joelobioha(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Logically if a vortex creates meta dimensional spin, it is possible thatbif the spin ratio goes beyond the speed of light in this dimension then after that threshold is the stuff of conscious or quantum energy so yes, though not a wormhole, it could be a portal to alternate dimensions within the same universe not outside of it cos this is within a local solar system.

You are right in a way
I just met my kind..what are u..a minigenius of somekind. grin
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Bunmhi(f): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wow wow wow
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by isaiah4life(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy

Olatara:
Where shark attack am. grin
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by God1000(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bunmhi:
Wow wow wow
You've never heard about it before?
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Bunmhi(f): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
God1000:

You've never heard about it before?
Yes
My first time of hearing about it I must confess.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by God1000(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bunmhi:

Yes
Alright dear, we truly have some mysterious places on earth that even scientists can't explain the reason behind paranormal activities in those areas.
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by God1000(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bunmhi:

Yes
There are hundreds of documentaries about Bermuda triangle on YouTube, you can check it out later
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Bunmhi(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
God1000:

There are hundreds of documentaries about Bermuda triangle on YouTube, you can check it out later
Okay, thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by djoe21(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Joelobioha:
have you read about an occurrence that happened...a 1960's plane appeared from nowhere on an airport..can't remember...the crew where shocked to find themselves I our present age the pilot who was frightened took off it was beyond his reasoning what was happening.before the radar could get a trace of the aircraft they vanished again...at the same time the pilot dropped a pocket calendar showing the date which was 1965...this occurrence was hidden..some people believed they accidentally entered a wormhole... Still researching though

This has already been debunct bro. By the end of your research, you will realize this.
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by ActuaRise696969: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Joelobioha:
I just met my kind..what are u..a minigenius of somekind. grin

I am an individuated embodied potential, capable of computing my way to Prometheus consciousness
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Joelobioha(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

I am an individuated embodied potential, capable of computing my way to Prometheus consciousness
well...ladidda...goodluck with that one.
Re: What Do You Know About Bermuda Triangle? by Thiaoouba: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Are Strange Disappearances of People in the National Parks and Ships and Planes in the Bermuda Triangle Related to Parallel Universe or Space/Time Warps?

I just wrote an article at https://www.chinasona.org/Thiaoouba/parallel-universe.html

Please let me know what you think...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri. / Waec Certificate : How Long? / Delsu Supplementary List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.