Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong (237 Views)

Wasteful Lifestyle Of Equatorial Guinea's Vice President -- OAP Michael Effiong / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? / Don't use your Mother for Ritual_OAP Michael Effiong warns yahoo yahoo boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by michaelfix(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigeria media personality with Kpoko FM, Michael Effiong, popularly known as Egbegba, has expressed displeasure concerning the death of Sylvester Oromoni. He blamed the educational system in Nigeria and parental negligence. He wrote this via his Facebook page;

"Some of you reading about Sylvester Oromoni Jnr's story were once wicked seniors in college. Yes, you reading this, the only difference is that you didn't kill a junior student in school, but you caused pain to them. Maybe, karma will catch up you with you someday. For those students, you suffered, over disciplined and you caused them lifetime injuries, I hope they get to forgive you.

Being a junior student, while some of us were dreaming of coming out with flying colours, some were busy preparing themselves to become Pharaohs to their juniors. It is a wrong system inherited and it should stop for good. You are likely to hear something like, "When I get to SS3 I will show these juniors pepper." It was more like a transition of wickedness than academic success.

I thank God for the friends I surrounded myself with during my time in Chambers College and Yonwuren College both in Warri. While in JSS2, Famous Onowhoremu and I were thinking of writing JSS3 exams, so we had to double our reading abilities. We made it. Also, in SS2; Onuwaje Ewos, Kpenosen Great (aide to Hon Thomas Ereyitomi) and I were busy writing the Nov/Dec SSCE GCE exams. We got the forms to prepare us for our SS3 WAEC. It was like a challenge before the big challenge, there was no time to punish any junior.

I think parents should help to talk to their wards concerning like this. Also, school proprietors should do more in overseeing the welfare of their students.

For Sylvester Oromoni, I pray he gets justice, but in Nigeria justice is always far away."

1 Share

Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Knivesout(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
For Sylvester Oromoni, I pray he gets justice, but in Nigeria justice is always far away."

There's nothing else to say
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Hashabiah: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is just another hypocrite talking about what he never did . In fact, I strongly believe he might have been worse than the bullies who ended the life of Sylvester. But as they say, "Person wey dem catch ,na him be thief "
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Knivesout(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
U labeled him an hypocrite as if u knew him personally...Mr Judge
Hashabiah:
This is just another hypocrite talking about what he never did . In fact, I strongly believe he might have been worse than the bullies who ended the life of Sylvester. But as they say, "Person wey dem catch ,na him be thief "
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Hashabiah: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
Knivesout:
U labeled him an hypocrite as if u knew him personally...Mr Judge
[/s] You've not really said anything in defense of him . Why? undecided
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Knivesout(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
I thank God for the friends I surrounded myself with during my time in Chambers College and Yonwuren College both in Warri. While in JSS2, Famous Onowhoremu and I were thinking of writing JSS3 exams, so we had to double our reading abilities. We made it. Also, in SS2; Onuwaje Ewos, Kpenosen Great (aide to Hon Thomas Ereyitomi) and I were busy writing the Nov/Dec SSCE GCE exams. We got the forms to prepare us for our SS3 WAEC. It was like a challenge before the big challenge, there was no time to punish any junior.

This can't be coming from someone u allegedly labeled an hypocrite...
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You've not really said anything in defense of him . Why? undecided
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Hashabiah: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Knivesout:

This can't be coming from someone u allegedly labeled an hypocrite...
Bros, just because some said something about himself doesn't mean it's true . Just take a look at Buhari and our leaders. They said even better things than this, but in reality, we all know who they are
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Healthrelatedjo: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
I never bulied any of my jnr while in secondary sch,i sometimes helped them wash their uniform then(js1 students) because they have tiny hands.
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Knivesout(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
u are right my brother but ur comparison of the guy to buhari n co is lopsided, atleast the former backed his claim wit facts but the latter are perpetual n patholgical liars and hypocrites
Hashabiah:
Bros, just because some said something about himself doesn't mean it's true . Just take a look at Buhari and our leaders. They said even better things than this, but in reality, we all know who they are
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Hashabiah: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Knivesout:
u are right my brother but ur comparison of the guy to buhari n co is lopsided, atleast the former backed his claim wit facts but the latter are perpetual n patholgical liars and hypocrites
OAP doesn't spell fact . I've seen former criminals and delinquents become OAP without blinking
Re: May The Junior Students We Bullied Years Ago Forgive Us -- OAP Michael Effiong by Knivesout(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
I've seen responsible men n women become OAP..I knew some personally!

Hashabiah:
OAP doesn't spell fact . I've seen former criminals and delinquents become OAP without blinking

(1) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Not All Bad. / Toyota RAV4 For Sale / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 16/12/2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.