Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) (35772 Views)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Camp Gas Cylinders Shared At An Event (Video) / Heavy Rain Destroys Beautiful Wedding Decoration Setup Disrupting Event (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Naijanascam: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
The man is making a statement there.. from the face of the lady you will understand say the man get upper hand grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
If it’s Bobrisky then the video is old. I saw it since 2011 on NGL. God, I miss that site. It was more informative than this gutter.

1 Like

Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by drizslim(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
women are too loyal to the ones with the cheeda grin
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
She looks like bobrisky
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by efewizey(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
isaiah4life:
If you think the woman looks like one man that changed to a woman in Nigeria and he's cashing out. Let's gather here. grin

HE WHO SPRAY THE NAIRA DICTATE THE NUMBER OF SLAPS.

I swear u dey my mind

1 Like

Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by sisisioge: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Biko slap my face o but make mine 100usd bills
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
That’s a fuckin Bobrisky shocked
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by paduzman: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
I no mind make pesin slap me gimme that money o
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Blastedholligan: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Everything na lifestyle. How you rock your things and do your things is your lifestyle. Enjoy while you last

Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by alfred007(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Are you normal
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by manikspears: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Babara1994:
Don't watch the video. OP created many accounts to comment. The video is just a normal video. Nothing happened

The fact that one mod pyshed this to fp shows that everyobe is tired of their jobs.
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by suffering: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nairaland didn't recognize one of their big money makers; Bobrisky. I saw another video from back in the day where obvious Yahoo boys slapped him continuously with donated money. Na juju? You go mumu dey use money slap am yet na him go spend the thing in the end. Who come no get sense amongst una two?
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Beebah2000:
The man no get sense.
Why u go dey slap person money for face?? angry
Abi, e wan spoil the make-up ni?? angry
But the woman looks like Bobrisky ooo undecided
500 notes na small note? Atleast the slap come with enough 500 notes. Na Poverty slap nai bad pass.

2 Likes

Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by funshint(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maybe she don tell am before say hm no fit make am...oboy com use money pepper am grin
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Sonyboom765: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Girls that have orgasm at the sight if money here you are ...lol.
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmmm!... The situation looks highly RISKY Bob o! grin
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Nnamaka1: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
She looks like a chubby Bobrisky
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
Beebah2000:

Maybe she dey enjoy am sef.
If she talk e go definitely stop to dey spray her money, so she kuku keep quiet make e spray her all the money.
If na me ehhh, walahi na real slap the man go receive. I don't take shit!! angry angry

You don’t take shit,you take money …. Hahahha

Could be fun, because me I no see any hard moves oh …..
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
NewsAgent101:

A video making rounds on social media captures a dramatic money-spraying moment at a social event.

A man was slapping N500 naira notes on a woman’s face during what looks like wedding ceremony.

The lady maintained a calm demeanor while the man continued to aggressively spray her and slap the money on her face.

At some point, he whispered some words into her ears and she responded, only for him to end the money-spraying act with one last cash slap

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrozvNmJWeE
Whoever watch the video should confirm , the picture here look like Bob risky and why would op call a man a Lady?
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Blessings27(f): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
fourboys:
Maybe they know each other from somewhere cool cool

The man is her husband
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by farouk2much(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
the woman resamble bobrisky
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lolz

efewizey:

I swear u dey my mind
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by tnerro1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
No be bob be that?
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by tiger28: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2021
Are there ANYMORE Dark skinned Women?? I really don't blame the women, it's the men that flock these Fake Oyinbos that caused it. I had a Friend that's dark as midnight who HATES Dark skinned women. I love my Chocolate Sistas!
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Beebah2000:

Maybe she dey enjoy am sef.
If she talk e go definitely stop to dey spray her money, so she kuku keep quiet make e spray her all the money.
If na me ehhh, walahi na real slap the man go receive. I don't take shit!! angry angry

Everything happening in the video is just cruise, I bet they are all happy and the lady is enjoying it... Ewo ni ti slap?
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 1:38am On Dec 08, 2021
E dey obviously obvious say this two people don knack each other....judging from both expression, u can even tell the guilt in the woman's face and the anger in the man's face while spraying the money lol grin grin grin grin (obviously obvious grin)
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by freemi(m): 3:23am On Dec 08, 2021
grin what an aggressive way of spraying money.
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by felixawe(m): 4:39am On Dec 08, 2021
The only thing am seeing is Bobrisky doing marriage

1 Like

Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by CSTRR: 5:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Just look at the level of bleaching on that woman.

That is the color of a mixed race individual with Caucasian heritage, but I am sure nobody in that woman's lineage has left West Africa.
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by kakaflex(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Sign up on OPay.You both will receive ₦550 each, and you can get an extra N1000 gift package.
https://opay.ng/s/7FXS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:39am On Dec 08, 2021
isaiah4life:
If you think the woman looks like one man that changed to a woman in Nigeria and he's cashing out. Let's gather here. grin

HE WHO SPRAY THE NAIRA DICTATE THE NUMBER OF SLAPS.
Lol I thought it was bob toh risky grin

1 Like

Re: Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) by rajiedreez: 6:21am On Dec 08, 2021
If she no like am, she should have told him to stop and go with his money but women and money ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) / My pre wedding & wedding pix / Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.