Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Top 3 Best Tv Shows In The World In My Opinion - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 3 Best Tv Shows In The World In My Opinion (245 Views)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Top Ten Reality Tv Shows In Nigeria / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Best Tv Shows In The World In My Opinion by Tolukay007: 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
(3) Breaking Bad
Breaking Bad is an iconic show and definitely one of a kind, this show is perfect in every way from how it’s directed to the picture, the cast and of course the story. It is an intriguing show that will keep you glued to your seat, never a dull moment while watching Breaking Bad.

Plot Summary: A high school chemistry teacher diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer turns to manufacturing and selling methamphetamine( hard drug) in order to secure his family’s future.
Click this link to read Full Article
https://humornstuff.com/top-3-best-tv-shows/

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol / Pictures Of Ziki-spititual / Best Whatsapp TV To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.