Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover (46772 Views)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Gistlover Apologises Sarcastically To Dino Melaye / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Gist on the beat
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by skywalker240(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Close the stupid school angry
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by rollywise(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2021
djflexcy:
Posting their parents pictures online doesn't make sense to me, were they been sent by their parent to commit such act?
Justice to #Sylvester

Their failure in parenting brought about this

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by rollywise(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2021
I'm not in support of posting pictures of parents of the useless children just to put them in harm's way. But every failed parent deserves to be called out. Because if we continue like this, those not well trained will continue to kill those well trained. Today it is a not well trained set of kids who killed a well trained kid for refusing to join cultism. Yesterday it was a not well raised boy who raped and killed my well trained staff for refusing to yield to his sexual advances. Who is next tomorrow? Raising kids is a whole lot, raising them well is far more demanding yet some have six and seven, some get married, give birth to kids like pigs and then divorce leaving one parent to raise them. Do not ever start what you can't finish. If you start a thing, finish it make thunder no fire you

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by edward1106(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Archiever22:
Publish and start posting their pics... Wicked parents

You might be surprised to know the affected parents may not be aware their sons or children are involved in the whole drama.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by dfrost: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
olisaEze:

Lives are going to be ruined all because some parents were too busy making money to stop for a second and teach their kids how to live & let live.

Now, all that money Joy has struggled to make will not be enough to wash this blood away!

You know I said this and someone asked me the bush I'm coming from. I politely told the person that I'm coming from a remote hut in a bush. Simple. cheesy grin

Let everyone keep chasing money. We will all count our scores one day. The rave of couples outdoing each other and trying to make ends meet is telling in the society now.

We are simply breeding monsters. How many do we even want to narrate? Is it the one that killed his father in one popular church estate?

Or is the one that was caught in camera saying he is ready to use his mother for rituals?

The whole thing boils down to lack of parenting time.

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by dfrost: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:

. But every failed parent deserves to be called out. Because if we continue like this, those not well trained will continue to kill those well trained. Today it is a not well trained set of kids who killed a well trained kid for refusing to join cultism. Yesterday it was a not well raised boy who raped and killed my well trained staff for refusing to yield to his sexual advances. Who is next tomorrow?

Raising kids is a whole lot, raising them well is far more demanding yet some have six and seven, some get married, give birth to kids like pigs and then divorce leaving one parent to raise them. Do not ever start what you can't finish. If you start a thing, finish it make thunder no fire you

The point in the first paragraph is valid.

The second point is what I don't agree to. I have seen a family of 9 (parents and 7 daughters) all doing well.

Emphasis is on daughters, daughters fa.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by dfrost: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2021
edward1106:

You might be surprised to know the affected parents may not be aware their sons or children are involved in the whole drama.

A parent who is not aware of the child's behavior should look inwards.

It took my dad less than one month to find out I've joined a clique and he withdrew me from school for a one session. That was a drastic action then but it paid off today.

Even the Bible said, if you have to lose your arm to save your life, by all means do it.

Every parent has the sole responsibility to engage his or her ward and know what they are up to.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Preshmane(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Can this bloggers just mention the woman name and remove zenith bank from it..
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by NaBanga: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:
What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school.

Don't be fooled. This is likely a legal (and PR) strategy by the owners of the school to cover themselves and the more wealthy parents. The public was hot on their trails. They have found a way to shift responsibility to the lowest among them while attaching big name. A customer service representative is not a big job and the woman worked at Zenith years ago. She may not be poor, but she isn't rich either. The most guilty have moved as far to publish her picture, because she has a pretty face and won't receive the most brutal lashing. Be assured it is she and her family that will pointed as the ring leaders for the death of that child.

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by webizone(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
oliverwrites:
Do you know the sort of proof he has in the closet?

Just like I am trying to nail a fraudulent yahoo boy here disguising to be a digital marketer. The sort of info I have about him he will be deluding himself that I have nothing whereas I am just quietly working my magic to nail him and teach him a lesson.

Gistlover may or may not have proof, you don't have proof that he doesn't.

Abeg is it govlo or revenuevault? Because, na so the guy dey change name everytime
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by rollywise(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2021
dfrost:

The point in the first paragraph is valid.

The second point is what I don't agree to. I have seen a family of 9 (parents and 7 daughters) all doing well.

Emphasis is on daughters, daughters fa.

Point taken. All I'm saying is, if you know what it takes to bring up one, then you'll not want to have even three. That that family successfully raised seven and nine doesn't mean it's easy. Go close and you'll discover those parents didn't really do their job required but God just kept things in place. There's a lot involved in parenting. It's not just financial providence

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by TheKingIsHere: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:
What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school.

How do you know that she's a good woman?
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Mindblowing(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
I am never in support of her working place posting but as regard to your comment that the woman has done her part by paying hugely to send him to school, you are very wrong about that. The woman has failed in all aspects of life as per parenting, till a child turns adult and responsible,the work of a mother is not done yet irrespective of how busy your work keeps you or the money you pay for their fees. If your child turns rascal before it clocks 18 yrs, you have failed as a parent.....quote author=Ikegwuru post=108222531]What is this nonsense? Jobless people on the prowl, seeking daily to deprive hard working people their daily bread. What's the connection between the woman's place of work and her son's crime. This good woman has done her part. She sweats heavily and paid dearly to have her son trained properly and that's why he sent the son to the school. It's not her fault that the boy succumbed to bad influence in school. You want to wipe away an entire family because of sin of just a member. A minor at that? HABA, there is God.

And by the way we went to boarding school. We received terrible punishment from our seniors. Thank God I changed to a saner school. [/quote]
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Rexwalters1: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Archiever22:
Are they any different from your own parents? Wicked people are always the 1st to wail, to hide their own dissolute; heinous wickedness.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Rexwalters1: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

How do you know that she's a good woman?
How do we know your mother is a good woman?
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by dfrost: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:

Point taken. All I'm saying is, if you know what it takes to bring up one, then you'll not want to have even three. That that family successfully raised seven and nine doesn't mean it's easy. Go close and you'll discover those parents didn't really do their job required but God just kept things in place. There's a lot involved in parenting. It's not just financial providence

Of course God is involved. I totally agree with you. Nevertheless, God has gifted the children to parents. They need to play their role too.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by rollywise(m): 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
dfrost:

Of course God is involved. I totally agree with you. Nevertheless, God has gifted the children to parents. They need to play their role too.

My point exactly. God bless
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
After all the insults reason still won you over, king of doublespeak. Coming to nairaland to insult your superiors when common brain you no get

And by the way, nowhere in the report did I see that the woman hid her child or wanted to fly him away. If that happened, the correct reaction would have been to arrest the mother and try her for conspiracy and if found guilty should go in for it.

You don't threaten her workplace with mob attack. You also don't threaten the woman with loss of job and consequent starvation to death.

bigjackass:
abegi park go one side. The outcry is because these parents have chosen to attempt to fly their children abroad and hide them instead of handing them over to the law. They deserve to be disgraced in this manner for that action. A life was taken and we will not dismiss it as bad influence as long as they choose to hide their kids from the police. Of course Zenith bank will not sack the woman and they shouldn't but the disgrace is necessary for hiding her son undecided
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
You guys amuse me greatly and I'm even advised to reason. All in all, I'm expected to punish your parents for the stupid way you just reasoned since it shows lack of proper parenting.

The point I made concerning going to boarding school is simple. Many of those senior bullies came from good homes. They are successful today and are among the most sympathetic persons I know. Except you didn't go to school, think of all those stupid things we did in school. God was merciful and we survived them. If He had exposed us then, people would have called out our family to be wiped out the way you just did.

Anyway, I have never trusted a mob and I will not deliver that woman to you guys.

It is only justice that would rest Sylvester's soul and not injustuce. Leave the boy's mother alone. Hold the boy.

Lizabeth36:
Just rest abeg... if their parents had train them well, this won't have happen.. so their parents shld suffer for failing in their duties.. u went to boarding and u were also bullied.. if u had died then will ur parents keep quiet? The reason why most parents send their children to expensive private schools is to prevent bullying and they believed the child will be well monitored and care for unlike the govt schools..
Reason bfr u type..

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by chiefobdk2: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:

Shut up.

If the parent is willing to cover up the child's act and shield him from justice like they have been doing they deserve all they get...
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by chiefobdk2: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
djflexcy:
Posting their parents pictures online doesn't make sense to me, were they been sent by their parent to commit such act?
Justice to #Sylvester
the parents are shielding thr kids with d help of the school authority
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by kayusely70(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cantonese:
Just how painful it is to discover that your child of 12 - 14 years is a murderer.

Nothing to delay. Na to strangle that child without delay.
Really? Do you really mean it?
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by bigjackass: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ikegwuru:
After all the insults reason still won you over, king of doublespeak. Coming to nairaland to insult your superiors when common brain you no get

And by the way, nowhere in the report did I see that the woman hid her child or wanted to fly him away. If that happened, the correct reaction would have been to arrest the mother and try her for conspiracy and if found guilty should go in for it.

You don't threaten her workplace with mob attack. You also don't threaten the woman with loss of job and consequent starvation to death.

Yen yen yen brainlessness and shove your superiority where the sun don't shine. Nonsense. This kind of aggressiveness is the only way to get the right thing done in this country and we will drag the people out unapologetically before they use money to escape justice undecided.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Babastrong(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
When they don't have time to train their children morally. All what they know is money. They'll leave home as early as 5:00am and return @ 7:00pm.
thank you my parents for what you did for me and how you trained me.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Magnoliaa(f): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
oliverwrites:
Don't forget the kids are minors and the parents are committing crime by keeping their children away from the law and deserve to be punished.

Exactlyyy. I am NOT in favour of a witchhunting targeted at innocent folks, but these are kids here. If the real parents aren't protecting their wards, this wouldn't be a thing. How hard is it just to bring your child out?? How hard? The child is still under you, and you're responsible for the child. Any access to the child would be through you as the parent. They are not of legal age yet! And nobody is saying parents or family members should pay for the crimes of their kids - but don't obstruct justice. Simple.

How can you say, 'justice should be served to Sylvester and his family' on one hand and still support the hiding of the accused kids by their parents on the other??

Ok. Fine. It's wrong blasting their pics and private details online and all of that for public condemnation. But people are only doing all these because there is a void. If things are being done well and the right processes are being followed, then there would be no place for wrongs like these and jungle and public opinion justice.

Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by Magnoliaa(f): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
walefalana:
It's much easier and fun if you are never a victim of any sort in stories that touch the heart. Joy is a childhood friend and I know her heart. In our search for justice, let's not make her a victim. I was shocked by this unfortunate event because I know someone that's involved. Now I understand how easy it is to judge others when our family and friends are not involved

So you're saying it's not just an innocent person that's been put up for smear campaign? She's a mother of one of the kids?
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by kriss27(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
So sad may his soul rest in perfect peace

Good afternoon, happy Sunday all!
You all should please go help me like my studio sessions video on this YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY @officialrayne , that is me like the video and comment 250k is at stake before December 12 thanks. God bless you all�
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by suffering: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
1. Nairaland has seen another horse to beat.

2. I go laugh Seun if he catch lawsuit based on this news. Since he's ready to let his moderators take him down then so be it.
Re: Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover by 27Pushing30: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Archiever22:

Explain how the parents are wicked?

Obviously you never born pikin so you don’t understand family love

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73