Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal (1172 Views)

Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations / Meet Linda Ikeji’s Rich Baby-daddy Who Lives A Private Life. PHOTOS / This Baby Will Make You Smile And Wish You Had A Child!!! (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by Jenniferchuma10: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has revealed that she plan to keep her baby girl private and off social media.

Recall that Instagram blogger, cutie juls exposed how the actress, Ini Edo welcomed a child through surrogacy with her alleged baby daddy, Kome, but soon he became a threat to her and her Ex-lover Ifeanyi who she appeared to still be in love with.

In a recent interview with media personality, Stella Dimoko, Ini Edo revealed that she used donor sperm and has no baby daddy and also talked on how she wants to keep her daughter’s life private and off social media unlike how other celebrities do.

When asked if she would flaunt her baby on social media like some of her celebrity colleagues, she responded;

“I really hope to keep my baby off social media, and this was why I’ve been reluctant to put her out there. I would love to keep everything about her private for now. There are a lot of celebrities whose children are not growing up on social media pages and living normal lives.
That is how I want it to be for my daughter… it is a choice to put her out there or not and I choose to keep her private.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/my-baby-will-live-a-private-life-i-wont-put-her-on-social-media-ini-edo-reveals/

Re: My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by Nwodosis(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2021
In summary, your got your baby from Fatherless Babies Home?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by taiyesoul(f): 2:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Your "baby"?, but from another person's Placenta and womb?

1 Like

Re: My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by We4all: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2021
All I have to say is, Ini is very pretty.
Re: My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by Blessing0305(f): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
taiyesoul:
Your "baby"?, but from another person's Placenta and womb?
Her egg, her baby
Re: My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by Prime4life(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Who donate the sperm for her sef?
Re: My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by suffering: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
It's only a day later and I don't care.
Re: My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
We4all:
All I have to say is, Ini is very pretty.
She is pretty but can't use it to conceive the baby girl from her womb please who started this surrogacy thing also she have money to rent womb but doesn't have the ability to be a womb landlady.Ehyaa bu*l shit
Re: My Baby Will Live A Private Life, I Won’t Put Her On Social Media,ini Edo Reveal by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 06, 2021
Not everyone wants to go through all that pregnancy stress and changes it does to the body. So, let her be.

(1) (Reply)

Selina Tested Episode 26 (apocalypse 3) Out Now / Chris Brown Trouser Tore| Tems Twerk On Stage / Megan The Stallion Sparks Reactions On Social Media With New Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.