Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) (77689 Views)

Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks / Lionel Messi Cries During His Last Conference With Barcelona (Pictures) / Asisat Oshoala Wins Treble With Barcelona (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by wonderr(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is pure politics
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by donmik: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
michlins:
Omo. How can such massive investments go down. Where were they when he was raising the structure.

Which standard didn't he stick to and why cut corners in such a massive investment

U know, the westearn gov't have been in the habit of sucking indirectly from the super-rich over time now.
Check Tyson, MJ, Messi, CR7, Gates' cases?
Nothing really bothers a man like Messi.
He is a very organised fellow.

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Huge loss I must tell. Football money is like magic in the air. It goes the way it came
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Edokpia: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Obaseki don reach Spain oo
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by donmik: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
I stil beleive they wont demolish it.
They will only come up with a condition that will warrant a compensatory due just to raise moeny for their gov't
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by otokx(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
As he has left Spain they have started dealing with him.
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Golan007:
If it had been Kaduna or Abuja everyone would have blamed El-Rufai.

Azzin

or blame his woes on the opposition...

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
donmik:

U know, the westearn gov't have been in the habit of sucking indirectly from the super-rich over time now.
Check Tyson, MJ, Messi, CR7, Gates' cases?
Nothing really bothers a man like Messi.
He is a very organised fellow.
The west are a parasite. But no matter how organised Messi could be, that would be a huge loss for him. He's still not done with the huge tax evasion penalties levelled on him yet. Football or sports money is like magic. The parasite keeps watching it until its sucked. Only those who invest wisely amongst them are super hero.
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Golan007:

because we know El-Rufai’s antics.
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Golan007:
lol! So true!!!

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Nosagodsonworld: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
As a Civil Engineering Undergraduate, I would advice them to pull off d structure from the level of d foundation and transfer it to another city and implant it to another foundation if possible, other than demolishing this high amount of structure. Only suggesting, and I hope I make a little sense! Abeg Make them send am for me here in 9na na, lol.
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by adecz: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
❌Black belle moves by Spanish govt. ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by suzzyboss(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ahhhh!!!! Hotel wey I done book for one year wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Nosagodsonworld: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shit! Where the city Planning Authority blind when they approved d structure back then??

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Joeyfizzo: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Praktikals:
CR7 follows standards in all his endeavours. That is why he is my GOAT

You guys should be calming down na. Life is too short to be serious 24hrs of the day.
so u didn't hear that he was made to demolish some part of his building in Portugal that didn't follow d building regulation which he gave the rubble to people? Mumu

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Which useless standard are they talking about? For how many years now?

This is purely witch hunt.

Them dey vex say as the GOAT comot Spain and Barcelona, they have gone bankrupt.
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Chochovini: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:
All the years the short goblin gulp my club Barca resources empty. He still could not build a standard hotel. This guy is a fraud, ororo can't try such.

Ororo for a reason
. LOLSSSSS @ Goblin... Reminds me of the movie “Lord Of The Ring“

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Ecos(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:
All the years the short goblin gulp my club Barca resources empty. He still could not build a standard hotel. This guy is a fraud, ororo can't try such.

Olodo

Ororo for a reason
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by ddeola: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Awon ota aje, simply because e comot for baca. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Chochovini: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
MJBOLT:
Messi fans are celebrating his 7th Ballon Do'r win,stupid Penaldo fans are celebrating his hotel demolition
. Yes, a ballon-FRAUD you mean?
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Ecos(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Those yeye town planners are just envious of his seventh ballon Dior. Penaldo fans
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Chochovini: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
cITY TOWN planning authority must be very angry for Messi taking another Ballon d’Or undecided
. Ballon-Fraud abi.
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
paulolee:

which can wahala b dis wan again? omor enjoy ur goat o

It's fake news
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by tallbird196: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Abeg make them carry am like that come drop for Naija....e meet our standard. E go sharparly turn to picture site for them Future
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by AfonjaConehead: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Golan007:

See how you are just revealing and exposing your mallamility grin

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Simple.. its a pay back time!!
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by uthlaw: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOroro1:

Ororo for a reason
bros e be like say you never get responsibility...this two are billionaires in dollars,none of them send you!

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by blackbone989(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
If na 9ja now,some will say it's because he is Igbo or Yoruba or Calabar. Just simple background check would has prevent this. Money go just waste. Let's learn to be educated n not have only money cus the law will deal with u when u least expect it
Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by Akerele44(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nairaland and fake news be like 5 and 6..shey na bcuz e won f 7th bslon d'or... Ronaldo fans take it easy nah with all dis fake news

Re: Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) by lymelyte(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
undecided Zaha is a big cheat. I fear who nor fear Zaha

Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos / Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail / Mario Balotelli Kicks Ball Into Crowd, Walks Off Pitch After Racist Abuse(photos