Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife (15470 Views)

2023: Sponsor Peter Obi To Win Presidency – Ezeife Tells Ohanaeze / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Timmi: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
omoalaro:
By Angela Atabo

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/04/2023-southeast-ready-to-kneel-prostrate-to-get-presidency-ezeife/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

SAY THAT TO THE MARINES. WE, NIGERIANS DON’T NEED YOUR PROSTRATION OR KNEELING DOWN OR BEGGING. WE DON’T NEED IGBOS. WE JUST WANT THEM TO GO AND FORM THEIR OWN IGBO/IPOB REPUBLIC. THEY HAVE EMBARRASSED WE NIGERIANS ENOUGH

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by aribisala0(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

The politics of threat isnt exclusive to Igbos.
I am not saying it is right. But is isnt an Igbo thing, its a Niherian thinh

Fulani and Hausa did it with Buhari threating to soak dogs and baboon with blood and with the the group Boko Haram which Buhari likened an attack on them to an attack on the North

Yoruba did it with Awolowo calling Nigeria a mere geographiv expression and Abiola threatening Nigeria's corperate existence with June 12

S/South did it by bombing oil establishments with the sole aim of crippling Nigeria's economy and attacking Abuja during october 1 with the aim of threatening Nigeria's existence

No be today

Your comment is not honest..

Buhari comments were based on the premise that he was "cheated" and that there would be violence if there was "further" cheating

They were not ethnic in nature.

Crucially that was not what brought him to power

You need to be specific what you are referring to with the SS and contextualize that to a specific election

Bombed Abuja October 1 ( what year) which election are we talking about was that bombing related to an election

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by vRendoh(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
E don reach so!? Na wao!
Please make everybody chop wetin he produced. Fear don begin catch me o....the desperation is huge!
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by VEHINTOLAR: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iceman2017:

We don't and we will never.

Mumu !
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Babastrong(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Single mindedness of a goal, total concentration of energy. That is how you can reach your final destination. But the case of IPIGS is different. Today, igbo want Biafra. Tomorrow, it is 2023 presidency. Next tomorrow, restructuring.
is there any hope for them. NO.
Igbo cannot become nigeria president in the next 600yrs.
In the next 2000yrs, biafra nation will only exist in igbos' memory.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Awon presidency beggars, political almajiris cheesy
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Iceman2017(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Mumu !
I blame you?
You don't know what it means to be an Igbo man.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by VEHINTOLAR: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shame on all Igbo ! Can you now see your worthless miserable lives ? Even if you start "dobale" from now till 2023,it won't yield anything for you senseless,tactless bunch of mofos !

Nigerians won't give their votes to any criminal from AfghanYEASTERN ! You guys are noting but a bunch of hateful criminals from a tiny enclave of cannibals ! You lot will commit suicide come 2023 as there won't be any Igbo presidency and neither will there be any Biafra. We are keeping you as slaves that you're ! Your frustration hasn't even started yet nyanmiri; una go wail tire !

Awon oloriburuku,olori pelebe omo irankiran; very confused set of animals ! You guys haven't realised yet the enormity of harms which you've stupidly done to yourselves. Even those conservative Yoruba who did not like Tinubu before are now seeing reasons to love and support him because of the level of senseless hate which vengeful Igbo people have directed at him !

You all can go and die; nobody cares ! There won't be any Igbo presidency in a very long time to come in Nigeria; Biafra is even a possibility and that's if you don't allow senseless emotions to get the better of you as usual.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by VEHINTOLAR: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iceman2017:

I blame you?
You don't know what it means to be an Igbo man.

Mumu,tell me what it means to be a criminal ? You better come down from your imaginary high horse kiddo; nobody wants to be a criminal and that's what an Igbo man is !

An Igbo man is a criminal from the erosion ravaged,tiny enclave of cannibals known as Biafra ! You must be deluded if it crosses your puerile mind that anybody wants to be associated with some globally acclaimed criminals known as Igbo people ! Some of us know the kind of embarrassment we face at different point of entries each time we travel over seas because we happen to carry the same passport as the criminal Igbo man !

You're mad for thinking that anything is special about your criminal people; useless mofos !

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by fregeneh(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:

I laugh at you. OUK is being lobbied by those who have interest in the race and you are mistaken that for his own interest. You must be one of those who believes that PDP top members visited OUK because OUK is beginning to return to PDP.

OUK is interested in leading this country Nigeria, and his working very hard for it sire.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by stanluiz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ezeife an old man with no wisdom and sense.

See how he disgrace himself and his tribe.

You don't beg for president rather you align and reach out with other regions for their support for your candidate.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by wilzindinero: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria needs a vibrant leader at this stage and I so much believe that an Ibo technocrat can save the country from the current mess we found ourselve. I will only vote a presidential candidate who comes from the southeast or North Central in the coming elections.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by vibratingpenis: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:

The man you called an idiot is more useful to the society than your father.

I know na, when I say that allah and mohammed are worthless and that am more useful than the both, hope the hypothesis will hold water?
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Yebosola(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=ogwumgbe post=108231849][/quote]

U made more noise than this before your Lord KANU was thrown into dungeon,what will u do than to start killing your people once again,we go watch u tire,burn down your region.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by magicfarad90: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
The Igbo man has never agreed he is a Nigerian, while will u govern an entity u so hate and deny from.. You attract what u appreciate n celebrate.. All along you have played d politics of Exclusion.. Because of your HATE for APC, the only opportunity you had in 2015 for Senate presidency u threw it away. Today Saraki who benefited that carelessness from your polital elites, stands taller than any Igbo politian anyday.. You put ur whole eggs in one basket..
An exalted office as that can not be handed to u on d platform of such emotional pleas.. People have been investing, planning, moving round canvessing for support all around d country strategically since 2019.. At such a time, u leaverage on some past relationships with other zones to make it easy.. but what does d ibo man have going for him. Pity party, complaining.. no strategies, fighting themselves, betrayals.. The biggest risk any political party can take is handing the ticket to an ibo man..You don't have d voting nos on ur side, you have performed badly politically.. Do more in politics of inclusion.. It will help.. To be honest, the best politian to take us away from dead end we find our selves as a country is actually an Ibo Man (Peter obi). But some of u even hate him and can't see.. He is unfortunate to have come from that part of d country..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Bashir75: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
omoalaro:
By Angela Atabo
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/04/2023-southeast-ready-to-kneel-prostrate-to-get-presidency-ezeife/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

NIGERIANS DON’T NEED YOUR KNEELING. GO AND KNEEL TO YOUR IPOBIAN LEADERS. DRUNKARDS & STUPID LEADERS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by omoalaro: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igbos do not need to kneel or prostrate to get the PDP ticket. It is a matter of RIGHT. Igbos can even go to court and sue PDP if they refuse to give them their entitlement. They have laboured hard for it and they must get it.
However, there will be no need for Igbos to kneel or prostrate for APC ticket. It will be foolish for APC to hand over their ticket to a people who hates them so much. It will amount to locking down the APC ticket if it is handed down to an igbo man. They will collect it, keep it and vote for their darling PDP even if the PDP presidential candidate is a fulani man. APC is a fulani janja_weed, Northern muslim party. It is forbidden and banished in the South east.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Afamed: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
LZAA

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by caracas: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
kingawothefirst:

If the Igbo man does not kneel down, if the Igbo man does not prostrate then what do you call this?
Photoshop....
Igbos only kneel to God
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by LZAA: 5:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Afamed:
LZAA
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Yhungsarm(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2021
omoalaro:
Igbos do not need to kneel or prostrate to get the PDP ticket. It is a matter of RIGHT. Igbos can even go to court and sue PDP if they refuse to give them their entitlement. They have laboured hard for it and they must get it.
However, there will be no need for Igbos to kneel or prostrate for APC ticket. It will be foolish for APC to hand over their ticket to a people who hates them so much. It will amount to locking down the APC ticket if it is handed down to an igbo man. They will collect it, keep it and vote for their darling PDP even if the PDP presidential candidate is a fulani man. APC is a fulani janja_weed, Northern muslim party. It is forbidden and banished in the South east.
The difference between Yoruba and Igbo is that as a Yoruba man am born to love everyone i do not hate you unless u hate me first but you people just hate other Nigerians unnecessarily. Like an average ibo family teaches them to hate other region from birth. Why is that the south south, southwest, north central and the remaining north do not like you people.
You need to support one politician like Peter Obi, u van even kneel and prostrate for the north or south as far as Obi is getting the presidency, that is politics and Tinubu understands that well. Even tho i don't like Tinubu, i will still vote for him if he his the only Yoruba in the race for presidency and i hope my Ibo friends do the same.
You also need to stop the hate, it is not helping u people, stop believing people betrayed you, we all made our choices and we live with the consequences of our action.
Why most people hate on Igbo is because of your hateful attitude towards others, actually, the Northerners are not bad as they look, am schooling in the North and am sure Yoruba people are good people, why hate them??

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Kissiemu(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
JOemmy:
Am a full blooded igbo man but I personally feel this igbo presidency campaign is just for the bragging rights nothing else it won't change anything for the average igbo man in nigeria. If these igbo leaders are really wise and foresighted they should rather be campaigning and lobbying for how to restructure nigeria not igbo presidency which will surely benefit only a few igbo elites like ezeife and ayim. Nigeria's major problem is its structure and it's constitution nothing more.
How do you restructure without political power? Political power gives you the leverage to push for anything in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Kissiemu(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
vibratingpenis:
This idiot is speaking on behalf of his family, not representing me or anything related to me.
Must you call him an idiot? An elderly man like that. So if others say that igbos don't have respect you come here and be showing it?
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by bjdon: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sensible Igbo politicians are already looking for who to support in 2023. They know there is NO WAY either PDP or APC will nominate an Igbo person as their presidential candidate. Kanu has done so much damage to the political fortunes of the Igbo, I can't see any party nominating them for the forseable future.
The best the Igbos can hope for is that APC nominate Tinubu, and PDP nominates a northerner with an Igbo man as VP. Tinubu is hated in the SS and they will surley join the SE to vote PDP. If PDP are wise they should go for somebody from either NE or NC. As long as it's not a Fulani then they have a good chance of sweepig the NC, NE, SE and SS and sharing the SW(Tinubu will loose Ogun and Oyo).
If on the other hand APC field Osinbajo, then it's bets off for the SE. Even the SS will vote Osinbajo. He would win with a landslide and that means no Igbo president for at least 16 years.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by vibratingpenis: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Kissiemu:

Must you call him an idiot? An elderly man like that. So if others say that igbos don't have respect you come here and be showing it?

Serious? it is alright to brandish all yorubas as skull miners and dirty piglets.
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by Kissiemu(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Serious? it is alright to brandish all yorubas as skull miners and dirty piglets.
I was talking about Ezeife. You were calling him Idiot
Re: 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife by omenka(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Penguin2:
Ezeife has said we are ready to kneel and prostrate to get the presidency...

I hope zombies don’t come here to insult their generation because he said we are ready to prostrate.

Las las, I see a repeat of 1999 where Igbo men would be the candidates of the two major parties.

I just hope Tinubu urchins won’t consume Rataki grin
Okoro, how far? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore: 7 Days Later, Peter Obi Yet To Sue Gazette For "Yes Daddy" Audio / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan / Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.