Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Reward For Those That Love His Appearing... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reward For Those That Love His Appearing... (127 Views)

Voice Of Christ - LOVING HIS APPEARING / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reward For Those That Love His Appearing... by AdventHero: 4:47am On Dec 05, 2021
For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ...
This statement by the Apostle Paul, has often been misinterpreted as an evidence that the soul returns to God just after death. However, when we read the context around this verse, our understanding is open to what Paul truly meant and his other statements on the topic.

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. - 2 Timothy 4::8

The keywords are "at his appearing" and "all them that love is appearing"

Kindly share the links and join us now:
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZYYL1zl_Bo
Facebook: https://fb.watch/9HX0O9P8tF/

(1) (Reply)

Keeping A Secret / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 36.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.