Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 (4346 Views)

COVID-19 Update For December 7 2021 In Nigeria / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / COVID-19 Update For December 7 2020 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by dapolaw(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2021
So I should put money with someone that doesn't believe that COVID-19 exist?

So if at the end of the day you are wrong and you later got infected, what will happen to my investment?

I wouldn't want to take that risk with someone like you.

Oleka1:
The world is vaccinating aggressively and Covid is still rising aggressively and you people want me to believe you?

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by ignis: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2021
KingOKON:

A ZOMBIEDÌOT talking

No word like that...
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2021
[i]Enugu state is in the hands of God[/i]
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by alexonyia: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Thank God you no better now. Gburugburu is a good man who has the interest of ndi Enugu at heart.
Sirlins:
Kudos to Enugu state !!!
Enugu of recent have been on news, the government is now trying. I used to call gburugburu woman leader lol, the guy just too relax, too fat and him dey smile anyhow but now good news dey surface.........better get vaccinated now ooo before them makam must and even start to dey sellam
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by alexonyia: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Why would you say you say that any news about Enugu is annoying? Are you aware that Enugu is one of the safest places in Nigeria? Thanks to Gburugburu, the lover of peace who keeps making the city peaceful and serene for all of us.
Iceman2017:
Any news about Enugu is always annoying.

But this particular one is manageable
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by alexonyia: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Thank you my governor for the swift response. You understand the tenets of good governance. God bless you.
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by KingOKON: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2021
ignis:

No word like that...

Zombie na zombie
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by Osiris12: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Mko123:

Hahaha, I laugh in Igbo. Eke lo lu eke, ekesa ekesa.
Just 2oo r.card then I should submit the aforementioned credentials when I didn't apply for NNPC job.

To be candid, if someone like you attain a presidential position, I guess people would prefer Buhari to run the third tenure

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na these people cos am

Cos you’re igbo and I have an Igbo girlfriend and she dey give me joy.

I’ll do the needful
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by techWriter1: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2021
You fellas can appreciate your vaccinations.I distrust my own Solid IMMUNE mechanism.
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by panpan(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
They are called vaccines, but they are not vaccines.
Beware of messenger RNA (mRNA) and graphene hydroxide injections.

Just refuse to take the "vaccine", regardless of anybody else's decision.

1 Like

Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by Mko123(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Osiris12:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na these people cos am

Cos you’re igbo and I have an Igbo girlfriend and she dey give me joy.

I’ll do the needful

[/b]A man of his words[b] spotted
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by Mikedollar: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Everyone must not be good supporters of Ugwuanyi. It is those who have vowed not to see anything good in his administration that will say news about Enugu is annoying. Telll us what is annoying in sentizing your indigenes about COVID-19 vaccination

(quote author=Iceman2017 post=108224177]Any news about Enugu is always annoying.

But this particular one is manageable[/quote]
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by Sndfrank: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Don't ever take this thing, even Dr Robert Malone who started it warned even his enemy should not take it, get more info on this telegram channel https:///LoveGod316

Or search LoveGod316 on telegram and join more secrets will be exposed to you, thank you.
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by omojeesu(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Foolishness.
Re: Enugu To Launch Third Phase Of COVID-19 Vaccination On December 7 by omojeesu(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
alexonyia:
Thank you my governor for the swift response. You understand the tenets of good governance. God bless you.

You must be joking!
Some say despite southerners going to school they are "useful idiots". What is the uptake of these jabs in the North especially North West? They are smarter than the rest when it comes to things like this. Respect them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

High Heels Can Cause Physical Damage / Free Recharge Cards From Flex Herbal. Just To Say Thank You / COVID-19 Update For May 7 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.