Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

God’s Secret Plan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God’s Secret Plan. (148 Views)

God's Secret Service - Emoji Devotions For SATURDAY 21 Nov, 2020 / Cac Living Water For Dec. 16 2017 : Topic - Dwelling In God's Secret Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God’s Secret Plan. by AbundantLife05: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2021
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION.
GOD’S SECRET PLAN. EPH 3:3-6

As I briefly wrote earlier, God himself revealed his mysterious plan to me. As you read what I have written, you will understand my insight into this plan regarding Christ. God did not reveal it to previous generations, but now by his Spirit he has revealed it to his holy apostles and prophets. NLT.

Good morning dear friends and I welcome you to another teaching of Abundant Life Vision. It is my prayer that our lives will not lack the revelation of God in Jesus name. We will talk on “God’s secret plan” today. There is a saying among Christians that; “God works in mysterious ways.” This is true because anyone who will walk with God must understand that his ways are not our ways. Paul gave us a glimpse of this in Rom 8:28; “And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” NLT. This scripture tells us that there are situations we do not understand what happening but God understands and makes everything favour us in the end.

Before we continue, what is a mystery? A mystery is a secret through the idea of silence. A mystery is something God has kept secret by not revealing it to his people till an appointed time. Mystery is one of the ways to describe God. Acts 1:6-7 says; “So when the apostles were with Jesus, they kept asking him, “Lord, has the time come for you to free Israel and restore our kingdom?” He replied, “The Father alone has the authority to set those dates and times, and they are not for you to know.” NLT.

In addition, Rev 10:4 proves that God is a God of mystery by saying; “When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write. But I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Keep secret what the seven thunders said, and do not write it down.” NLT.

Moving forward, there are mysteries that God reveals at some point. One of these is the mystery of salvation in Christ which God conceived right after the fall of man. Eph 3:6. God made a plan to save the world from our sins and bring both Jews and Gentiles into his family. This is the secret plan of God we want to talk about today. Because the plan of God was in motion, he did not reveal it to his prophets in full, he only gave them a picture of what was to come. 1 Pet 1:10-11; “This salvation was something even the prophets wanted to know more about when they prophesied about this gracious salvation prepared for you. They wondered what time or situation the Spirit of Christ within them was talking about when he told them in advance about Christ’s suffering and his great glory afterward.” NLT.

Therefore, the secret plan is SALVATION. This salvation is divided into two;

1. Our salvation from sin. Rom 10:10
“For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation. AMPC.

The way to enter the kingdom of God is by confessing one’s sins and accepting the Lord Jesus as our personal Lord and saviour. This is the first dimension of salvation which deals with the taking away of our sins and being taken into the family of God.

2. The second coming of Christ. 1 Pet 1:7b
“So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world.” NLT.

The second secret is the salvation of our souls. Let me put it this way, the second way of salvation is to reign with God in heaven. This one is based on the things that happens after we have been saved from sin. How steadfast we are in the faith in face of trials, temptations and persecution. 1Pet 1:9 reinforces this by saying; “The reward for trusting him will be the salvation of your souls.” NLT.

However, we are to wait for the salvation of our souls (second coming of Christ) with confident hope. Col 1:5; “which come from your confident hope of what God has reserved for you in heaven. You have had this expectation ever since you first heard the truth of the Good News.” NLT. Though we have not experienced it, we are sure that the salvation of our souls will happen.

Therefore, if you are reading this and you have not seen the secret plan of God which has been made known to us. I implore you to come to Christ now by surrendering or resurrendering your all to him by saying this prayer; Lord Jesus, thank you for paying the price for my salvation. I accept you as my Lord and saviour and I promise I will serve you forever. Amen. If you have said this prayer wholeheartedly, I congratulate you and welcome you to the family of God. Make sure you join a bible believing church as you start your journey in Christ. If you have questions and comments, contact Abundant Life Vision on the following platforms.
Twitter: @VisionAbundant
Instagram: visionabundantlife
Email: visionabundantlife@gmail.com
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Key / Are You Fit For The Kingdom Of GOD? / How To Receive God's Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.