Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (38190 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Former Super Eagles and Inter Milan striker, Obinna Victor Nsofor, and his partner, Anastija, have welcomed a baby girl - Amara Victoria Nsofor, on Friday, 3rd December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Anastija shared the news on her Instagram handle. She shared photos of herself, Obinna and her baby with the caption wrote;

''Victoria Amara Nsofor.
3.12.21 - The most beautiful day of our lives @victorobinna_official''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXBa4evt7WP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Obinna also shared photos of himself, his baby and Anastija on Instagram with the caption;

"What a beautiful day that the lord has made, we will rejoice and be very glad with it Please guys gelp me to welcome to this world our beautiful baby girl Victoria ❤️ thank you Lord Jesus for blessing my family. I return all the glory to you almighty God @anastasija_radi i love you my super woman ❤️ #newlife #newborn #princess #daddyprincess #thankyoujesus #blessed #blessedday #blessing #blessedchild #victoria #amen"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXB7z_iIbdQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2021
More

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Dreadshy: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations for the magnificent goal scored

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by ojun50(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Everything na partner no baby mama again

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations Vico and welcome to the world, baby Vic.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by cherishmichael: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2021
Wow, congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by paulolee(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2021
congrats nsofor, I remember his time in eagles wey e de score Tunder bolt shots from long range like d Brazilian andraino..
it seems he has been tied down by this beautiful Victoria but I dnt like dt topless baby bump photoshoot dey both did n it look asif nsofor was forced bcoz dt isnt our culture

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Mintum: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats Obinna

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by ifytrik(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations obi nsofor, you are happy today because you did not get married to 1 of this agents of sadness we call women in Nigeria

Nigeria girls are killjoy, all of them.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations my brother. Scoring from every angle...

4 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by slawormiir: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

saphiere:
Beautiful people. God do my own please.
As in
Which one you want make God do for you? Be specific

Make you get belle born pikin abi make you marry ?

If na to get belle born pikin...then that one dey easy...bang a fertile dickkk duringyour ovulation....boom you belle go begin shoot out

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by saphiere(f): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
NwekeUG:
Former Super Eagles and Inter Milan striker, Obinna Victor Nsofor, and his partner, Anastija, have welcomed a baby girl - Amara Victoria Nsofor, on Friday, 3rd December 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Anastija shared the news on her Instagram handle. She shared photos of herself, Obinna and her baby with the caption wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXBa4evt7WP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Obinna also shared photos of himself, his baby and Anastija on Instagram with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXB7z_iIbdQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Beautiful people. God do my own please.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by FactBoyz: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
cool
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Emeguy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations to their family
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by xcesspaschal(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Since all these years

Congrats
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by baggioni: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin congrats obinna
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
This one wey everybody don dey snub me laidis, abi my akant balance dey show for my profile pic? �

3 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Who will marry our LADIES?
We have got many good ones still.
IF we keep doing this, how will our Ladies see men and settle down?
This is a man who would have married like 2 Nigerian Ladies with the aim of mopping up the overwhelming number of Nigerian Ladies littered in the streets of Nigeria.
FG and Lai Mohammed should look into this too, with the aim of taxing those settling for foreign chics at the detriment of Nigerian ladies. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by specialmati(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
ifytrik:
Congratulations obi nsofor, you are happy today because you did not get married to 1 of this agents of sadness we call women in Nigeria

Nigeria girls are killjoy, all of them.
grin angry grin grin grin our ladies are one in millions ooh especially the good ones,just pray to meet the good ones your ideology will change. Nigeria have plenty good ladies out there although many of them are bad because of lack of wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by alizma: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
When oyibo woman won kiss, she go close eyes, that is a sign of trust and surrender to the man to take control but naija girls go open their eye because the heart belongs to different men and they can't surrender it to one.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by chloride6: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nsofor that year for PES 2009..

Congratulations

9 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by brosom(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
I love white ladies angry

8 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by fredoooooo: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats bro
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
The kinda peace u enjoy with some foreign babes once u date them...marriage go dey hungry u

14 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by goodLord3dg2: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
I neva see am b4 in my life, I neva see am b4 b4
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations nwanne Mmadu!
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by heniford2: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nice beautiful kid and awesome
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by posty56: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
congrats to him, #teamforeign

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Henry Onyekuru Weds Esty In Benin / Jamie Carragher Reveals Who Caused Mourinho’s Sack From Man United / The African Curse Preventing Guardiola From Winning The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.