Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) (36146 Views)

SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 08, 2019
Models needed urgently for a short TV skit/bill board advert for a new beauty product in Nigeria.

Ebony skin preferably with pretty face, reside in Lagos and experienced too.

Females only.

3 slots.
Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by kennysam91: 11:48pm On May 17, 2019
If you need a Model call me or if you think u can help my model life I just want to start tanks I'm oluwadarasimi grace, schooling at OAU +2348141113291
vibetv:
Models needed urgently for a short TV skit/bill board advert for a new beauty product in Nigeria.

EbonIf you need a Model call me or if you think u can help my model life I just want to start tanks I'm oluwadarasimi grace, schooling at OAU y skin preferably with pretty face, reside in Lagos and experienced too.

Females only.

3 slots.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by seun6690(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please, i am seeking for investors and sponsors to finance my film production. If you are one or you know anyone with the financial power and interested investing or sponsoring film project that will generate huge profit let him or her contact me through 08023422604 or seun6690@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by michresakidjo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
My name is Ola... I am a talented Script writer and an actor(though I am a scientist).
I believe having the natural ability to entertain is much more better than getting the techniques from a school and that's the reason I planned to move into entertainment temporarily.
I am planning on shooting three movies...not just a peanut movie....a very classical and standard one .....and that's why I need more sponsors to add to the quality of those wonderful movies.I need a sponsor who can trust me and who I can trust....I am persuaded that the aftermath of the movies on my desk will be fabulous ,pls contact me on WhatsApp via 08069377180
I also need ppl who will make those movies I have to be a reality through their connection either media houses and media based personnel
SHALOM!
Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by collinsetta63: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
The latest from the most talented igbo dialect Singer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHszTawQcIc
Re: Apply For Movie Audition (hollywood/nollywood) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 18, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

'the Fear Of Disqualification Is The Beginning Of Wisdom Photos Of Tobi #bbnaija / Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tobi’s Eviction From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.