Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

How To Divert All The Money That Would Be Spent In December To Your Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Divert All The Money That Would Be Spent In December To Your Business (292 Views)

Should I Chase The Money Or Focus On School / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Divert All The Money That Would Be Spent In December To Your Business by Ohelay(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2021
I want to share with you some powerful tips on how to make massive sales in this die minute of 2021.

These tips are secret but I would share it with you in this writeup.

Be patient to read through to the end, and you would be glad you did.

-
Are you ready?

Okay, let's ride on.

As the year is running to an end and everybody is jubilating to seeing the end of 2021.

December is always a fantastic month for some businesses.

Because there are some businesses that barely make any reasonable profit from the beginning of this year to this time.

But they wait patiently for December to come because that is their month of cashing-out.

Do you know that a lot of money would be flying around in this season of December?

Even those who naturally don't spend money would have to do so in this season.

Because they have to.

So as a business person how prepare are you for this December.

How are you gonna make part of this money for yourself?

It's quiet, funny hearing that some people actually save their money from January to November just to have something to blast in this season of December.

So, how prepare are you?

I don't know what industry you operate.

But there is always a share of this money for you if only you know your place in the marketplace.

Some industry would actually benefit hugely from this season but there is always something for everybody to chop.

Only if you know how.

So, this is what you should start doing for you to have access to this December money.

I have a lot of these tips but I would list a few of them here because of your time.

Firstly, you might need to invest heavily in promoting your business in the season.

Because it's of no doubt that money is already available to be spent, people are just looking for what to buy and who to spend it with.

Secondly, you might need to do pro-bomo or give discount on your product and service.

Because people believe they are buying something cheap when you tag it as a PROMO or DISCOUNT.

You can also label your product or service as black Friday offer.

Thirdly, you might want to consider doing giveaway to gain attention for your product and service.

In this era of "Oga do giveaway."

As funny as it sounds.

This thing is a very powerful marketing strategy that really produces good result.

You just need to tell them that you want to give out some gift and tell them to do some things to win the gift.

Just relax and watch how they would like and comment on your post.

You can use that to drive more eyeballs to your product or service.

Majority of this so call social media influencers do this a lot and it really works for them.

But make sure any gift you intend to give out is something monetary in value.

Let me stop here for now.

Look closely at these three key points and see the one you can implement in your business now.

So that you can be part of the shareholder of this December money.

December money is for all, if only you want to be part of the collectors.

Well, mind you, some people would end up spending more while some would deliberately make more money.

It all depends on where you want to play.

Let me drop my pen here.

My name is Olamilekan Adeshina.

I show people the secret that guarantees massive sales leveraging social media marketing.

I wish you happy weekend and compliment of the season in advance.

Till I show up again.

Live your best life.

Thank you.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ai Platforms To Build Modern Applications In 2022 / Coming Soon / Social Media JOB VACANCY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.