Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,317 members, 7,954,279 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Partners And Investors Needed To Build A Mini-estate In Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Partners And Investors Needed To Build A Mini-estate In Enugu (185 Views)

Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Lady Crushed To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partners And Investors Needed To Build A Mini-estate In Enugu by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2021
For $1million, we could build a mini-estate and put the homes on sale in partnership with a mortgage financier. That figure will give us about 50 choice apartments, selling at 15 million apiece. Total sales equal 750 million. Profit is 250million. Say we even scrape off 50million for overhead, brown envelopes and omo onile settlements. We'll still have 200 million left over.

To be able to fulfil these plans, we need (an) investor and a business partner to carry out the plans.

Please feel free to email me (chrischukstony@gmail.com) if you are interested in this business and let us meet face to face and discuss at length.

I am aware of fraudulent activities taking place online, that is also the reason why I would like to meet any interested person in person and talk about the ideas.

Kind regards,

(1) (Reply)

Auto Injuries / Team Building Workshops - Retail Training Workshops / More Churches To Create Online Dating Sites After RCCG House Of David Parish Rak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.